logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Ocean Investment
INVEST WITH 500USD TODAY AND GET A RETURN OF 11,000USD AFTER 7-WORKING DAYS.
2. (15 mins ago)

Posted:    jennyle206

bad service

car hop
Washington
i bought a car from car hop in auburn of wa. in the first year i have to change my car engine and the tramission. now the second tramission stil it not work, and they wont pay for another one. if my car break down i still have to pay for a useless car. when ever i have problem of my act and the car. i would call in to the company of UAC the customer service is very rude, not understand and augreed with me. What kind of customer service augreed with you? one time i have to augreed with them for 2 days just to clear a mistake that they did on my account. PLEASE IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUY A CAR FROM CARHOP think again! they charge you crazy interest. at First i bought the car it spend to week a the machine place. and when i call in to return 5 day later, they told me you only have 72 hrs to return. With the car sealer knew mention that.
Comments United States Car Dealers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Feb, 2010 by   UAC Employee 0 Votes
Although it is unfortunate when any customer has mechanical issues, unforeseen problems do sometimes occur with used vehicles. To best assist our customers, every vehicle purchased includes a 72 hour Satisfaction Guarantee which allows a vehicle to be returned within 72 hours if our customer is not satisfied. In addition, each vehicle includes an 18 month / 18, 000 limited warranty. Since this is a limited warranty, the covered items are clearly listed in the paperwork each customer reviews and signs with their approval prior to purchase. We would happily cover any items included in the warranty.

You can reach us at feedback@carhop.com or toll free at 1-888-826-4227 for direct assistance. We take customer service very seriously and would like to learn more about your situation. CarHop has a long-standing strong rating with the Better Business Bureau and we are committed to continuing that level of excellence.
 25th of Feb, 2010 by   WelfareHater2010 0 Votes
WOW!!! If they at Carhop had as much difficulties understanding you in person, like the hard time we're all having reading this, then maybe it's your fault. Go get an education, learn how to at least sound out the words you're using, give an attempt at acting like an elementary school graduate and try to be an adult and take responsability for YOUR ACTIONS AND DECISIONS!! NEWSFLASH...CARHOP DEALS WITH BAD CREDIT PEOPLE ONLY, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE HAVING TO BUY A CAR FROM THEM, THEN DON'T, AND PAY YOUR BILLS FOR ONCE SO YOUR CREDIT WOULD'N'T BE BAD IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DEADBEAT!! GET OFF WELFARE TOO!! I'm tired of paying for it! Loser! I got you're FEMA check right here!! Retard! Did it ever occur to you that you put yourself in this situation by being irresponsable?
STOP BLAMING EVERYONE FOR YOUR PROBLEMS, THEY'RE ALL YOUR FAULT!
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   Reallytickedoff24 0 Votes
WOW!!!

Welfarehater2010,
Your comment was extremely rude and unwarranted. Nothing that Jenyle206 stated in her post was malicious or provoking. She simply posted a complaint on the "Complaints Board", which is the sole purpose of this board. You accused her of not acting like an adult for voicing her complaints, when in fact you are the one who resorted to name calling and hurtful words. You know nothing about her or her situation and you have no right to pass judgement.If getting online to pick on complete strangers is what you do for entertainment, then I feel sorry you. I do have a suggestion for you. Instead of bashing complete strangers, why dont YOU educate yourself, not just in manners but spelling and grammer as well.
NEWS FLASH (you "retard"): This is how you spell responsiblity. "CARHOP DEALS WITH BAD CREDIT PEOPLE ONLY?" Really? Try Car Hop deals with people who have brad credit. OR Car Hop customers generally have bad credit. Really anything other than "BAD CREDIT PEOPLE ONLY" would have worked. Wouldn't only needs one apostrophe. You have run on sentances, and you are comma and punctuation happy.
You made yourself look like a jerk in more than one way, "loser".
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   Reallytickedoff24 0 Votes
Excuse me, Bad* Credit, and Sentence*. I didnt mean to submit a post with any typos. I would hate for someone to assume that I was uneducated, irresponsible, or on welfare.

Also, Jennyle206 I hope that you get your issues with CarHop straightened out. =)
 30th of Oct, 2010 by   Candy41275 0 Votes
I bought a car from the Carhop in Dallas. I made an impulse decision after being referred to this place. I should have been concerned when I got a car in 4 hours. Also I was only given two choices of cars...One was in bad shape...so I chose the 2ooo Impala. The first day I got it, it was leaking oil. I took it to this shop called MASH(don't take your car here!!!) they supposedly fixed it but it was back leaking oil. I was soo mad...Toook it back to the place and now the oil is not leaking anymore. Fast Forward 2 weeks later, my transmission is bad and need to be replaced. I bought the car 10-9-10. What does that tell you? It hasn't been a month and I have had issues..I wish I wouild have asked for a car fax report and took it to be diagnosed. i admit that I didnt do my research and Got f**ked in the end...I would never reccomend this place to anyone..Also the customer service is terrible. They are very unprofessional and really don't give a damn about helping you..I dont know how in the hell they received an A+ on their BBB Rating...

Nation's Trendiest Hotels, And 5 Ways to Stay for Less