logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
2. (6 mins ago)
star-loans.co.uk
Scammed me for £49.50
3. (19 mins ago)
sify mail id
mail id is not accessible
4. (24 mins ago)
ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
5. (29 mins ago)
Freebingo.com
I would recommend anyone thinking of joining and playing not to do so

Consumer Tips & Tricks

scam on credit card

Capital Solutions
Orlando, Florida
Phone: 1-866-942-8189
I am getting 29.95 taken out of my debit account. I did not agree to this. They sent me forms to fill out, i did not fill them out. They took another 29.95 out on Sept.9.2009. I was very upset. I wrote a letter saying i was not going along with this type of scam. I have not heard anything from them, and they keep taking the 29.95 out of my account. The address: Capital Solutions, 424 East Central Boulevard, #379, Orlando, Florida 32801. Please help me stop this. My name is ALice Gehman, 1515 Woodcrest lane, Harrisburg, Penna. 17112.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Sep, 2009 by   d hallett 0 Votes
D Hallett Jamestown New York same problem.
 11th of Sep, 2009 by   Roma Ferguson 0 Votes
Have had the same thing happen to me. I put a stop on the withdrawl from my account. It cost a fee of course but it will be a one time fee. I also did not fill out any papers. I have been trying to talk with them as well, I just get an answering system.
romau402
 20th of Sep, 2009 by   mwolfe31 0 Votes
I'ne had the same problem. I actual found a way to get ahold of a person after the message start dial 239, or 240, 243, any combination of the 230's to 240's will get you to a different person. the problem is you have to scam them back tell them your tring to find out how to fill your forms out. I spoke to a cyinta barker or baker. They will tell you that department you want and try to conect you. Once they locate your file ask them for your conformation number if you don't already have it. The tell them to cancel your product. you are not happy with the result or you decided to just pay it off with a loan. they will agree and give you another comformation number. This is a start I did this however I will be calling them again because it still took it out of my account this month. Looks like I will be doing what romau402 did above.

Good luck and I hope someone get these bastards shut down for good.
 4th of Oct, 2009 by   philips/minerva 0 Votes
Same issue - 3 months of charges to bank account, no response, no decrease of interest percentage on any credit card, Planning to stop payment on account come Monday Morning.
Major concern --- someone out there has all my information... Fell into the trap 3 years ago too-talk about dumb! cost that time was $890.00 on a credit card. Solution company went out of business --- new company to pick up did not honor credit that was verbal refund agreement. Word to those who will listen, Just Hang Up Don't say No --- these companies do not understand "no" and if - like me -- you do the work ---- you pay the rest of your life.
No one has the $$ to throw away to these companies ----No one should have the right to scam
Anyone interested in a class action suit? I am legal issue challenged but someone who knows - please step up on our behalf. thanks dlphillips/Minerva, Ohio

ATM Skimming