logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Global Hello
Cheated by sales agents and poor customer service
2. (1 mins ago)
Systems & Services Technologies
excessive phone calls
3. (32 mins ago)
jones,taylor & thompson
Golpe até no BRASIL
4. (33 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!
5. (43 mins ago)
Somethingsphishy.com
Don't ever buy from them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Smith

Scam

Canadian Health & Care Mall
cheap-pharmacy.us
I ordered medication online from this 'alleged' Canadian pharmacy. They sent me a follow up email saying they received my order. A few days later, they sent another another email saying my order shipped was shipped out that day.

There is no telephone number listed on their website to call, only an email address to write to. When you try to send a message from their website, it says to verify the anti-spam word text in a box next to the text of your message. But, there is no 'word'. Consequently, their mail system will not accept your message because you have not typed in the anti-spam word.

I located a phone number for them from another source. My first call was unanswered. My second call was answered by an answering machine with a male voice with a very heavy middle-Eastern accent

I did not receive the ordered medication. My numerous emails, requesting shipment details, were never replied to.

This company is nothing but a SCAM - BEWARE!

Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2009 by   monsterbuster 0 Votes
Hi,

The guy is not just a spammer. He's actually a criminal phisher. He sends spams to collect credit card numbers to steal money your.

The guy is well documented in the following urls. He's the kingkong of all spams according to the spamhause: "Canadian Pharmacy".

He's known as;

640 Grand Ave.
Carlsbad, North San Diego County
CA 92008-2365
+1 (760) 730-9864

You can find his foot prints by searching the following keywords;

210-888-9089 - Canadian Pharmacy
845-709-8044 - Bogus university degree
718-524-2096 - Bogus OEM software
support@canadianpharmsupport.com
210 East 59st Street New York, NY 10021

The good news is that this scammer has extreme hatered against receiving spams. It's rather irony, isn't it? So forward all the spams to the following email addresses. Send them using different email addresses as many as possible, so that he won't be able to block your email addresses. He has the tendency that if you send a lot of spams to him, he will remove you from his spam databases. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN REMOVE FROM HIS SPAMBASE! You can also automate your email system to redirect to him. Then congratulations!
You will get far less spams!

jowens@unifiedmarkets.com
owensw@unifiedmarkets.com
dmoonfire@unifiedmarkets.com
uminfo@unifiedmarkets.com
dholden@unifiedmarkets.com
 28th of Dec, 2010 by   spam hater 0 Votes
Hi! Can you tell me how to automate my emails back to him? I have hotmail for my email provider
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   Marjorie L. Weintraub 0 Votes
Hello, I paid for medicarion from the spam company [ Canadian Health and Care Mall, ] I have recieved no medication from this fake company, but they took my hard earned money an still have to buy more med's. anyway. I got an E-Mail from my friend's, I thought it was ok to order from this conpany, i do believe thay got their e-mail add: and sent me the list of med's that you can order, they are crooks, DO NOT BUT ANYTGING FROM THIS SPAM CO>

Thank you.
 30th of Oct, 2012 by   ROBERT DALE GRAY 0 Votes
THIS COMPANY IS A RIPE OFF DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM, , , YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ORDER.. ROBERT GRAY forth worth texas

Tricks of the Trade: Credit Cards