logo

womanfreebies.co.uk
Don't buy from them
4. (11 mins ago)
dry symantec
I've been charge twice for the same product
5. (20 mins ago)
horace moseley
con man

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

California Psychics, Los Angeles, California Complaints & Reviews - Scam / Fraud

California Psychics Contacts & Informations

California Psychics

Posted:    Patty234

Scam / Fraud

California Psychics
Los Angeles, California
Phone: 1-800-773-3428
californiapsychics.com
This company hires people claiming to be "psychics", "mediums", "channelers", etc. Their primary goal is to keep a customer on the phone as long as possible to collect their money and ultimately, be promoted to the next higher price per minute rate. Some of these "psychics" keep notes and reference them by asking your name and birth date again when you call back, some will even ask you to call back within a week while they "pray" about your matter. Three quarters of this company's psychics are flat out frauds. If you take the time to read a lot of their "Testimonials" you'll figure out that a good part of the testimonials are their own employees that answer the phone when you call in with a question or a recommendation or to schedule a call back.

It's truly sad how they're allowed to play with people's emotions when they're down and out only to take their money while laughing all the way to the bank. There really should be a serious investigation of this business who claims it's for entertainment purposes only. I sincerely hope that this complaint will be looked into.

Thank you.

Comments United States Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jan, 2011 by   positivethoughts 0 Votes
One more thing - Natalie said my guy is a spiritual connection. What is that? I asked her and she said it means we can feel each other??
hey guys

have u guys noticed just how busy the cp psychics are? Especially 2 of our favories: natalie and London. I say these 2 cuz i only talk to mainly these 2. I don't call them but still go on the website to see if they are on and read any more new testimonials which are always like extremely positive!!! I wish more ppl knew about this webiste so they can actually get real feed back!!!
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   BethNation 0 Votes
Moneta- How accurate are your predictions with London and Natalie? Always looking for another's input.
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   Moneta 0 Votes
bethnation both have given me the same predictions however, when it comes to time lines London is the better one. I was just reading through my notes and i noticed that since Oct Natalie has been telling me "he will contact u in the next 1-2 days" and she's told me this every reading (i was calling once a week) course he did contact me just not in 1-2 days. I remmeber at one point wondering whether i should call natalie because the reading is always so positive. I thought to myself "i already know what she is gonna say". Oh, in addition, Natalie did suggest I not call him and let him initiate communication with me! and he did!!!

Whereas, time frame i like london more---she seems more accurate. Plus, she told me herself she is confident in her timelines and in my outcome and wouldnt tell me otherwise.

All my timelines now are mid-jan-febrish So i am just gonna hold off for a while before calling again. I do feel a spirtual connection to my husband and that is why i know we will be back togeather again very shortly :)
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   CaliforniaPsychicsFeedback 0 Votes
Hi all.

If anyone is interested in moving this to a private email thread, email me, and I'll get that going. :)
lol hey English Ian

you may as well go on a spree with the psychics!! I mean 4 000 000 you may even become their new boss!!!
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   CSK 0 Votes
kikiscott i think thats a good idea...private thread...anyways...

I wish I had more time to check this forum. It is getting quite popular! Im going to try to comment on as much as I can….
ABdoll>>>>“I dont really know what to believe...has anyone had readings by Teva before??”-----I have never had a reading by Teva but have heard mixed things about her. Some say she is accurate others she say she isn’t….i say go with your intuition. Anyone else want to comment on Teva?
Kikiscott>>>>”CSK, I think it was you who likes Eden, right? Isn't it so weird how the connections we have with psychics are different?”-----yes, eden has been correct about the OVERALL picture…not so much with the little details or when someone will be where (all that stuff I go to jean for and she is right every single time)….but yeah overall she gets the “big picture” but Jean Is still my favorite.
I really thought Meryl and Mark were accurate the one time I spoke with each of them. I also want to share my experience with Devyn. I only spoke to her once on the site, and her timeline was off, but she was a pretty good empath. All of the sudden her queue is full?!?! Has anyone else read with Devyn?
Natalie was just okay for me. Like I said none of her predictions came true for me. Lol kiki you are funny, “altogether now hi kiki”- I guess this is our own psychic therapy session we have going on….you said you tested Natalie with a question, what was the question?
I also really like London.… and would love it if people updated on whether or not she is accurate with her predictions… oddly enough some of the more expensive psychics such as anasela, winter, and abigail have been off for me (although Abigail is a good empath!).
Crm12345 >>>>”Every psychic, including Steve Gunn, told me he that he is in love with me and it will eventually work out but he is afraid. Afraid of leaving his marriage and afraid of ruining mine...” IF you have let him know what you want LET HIM COME TO YOU. Do not take that chance of ruining a marriage his or your own. I am sorry that you found your soulmate after committing to someone.. that must be very difficult.
“How'd you get past the waiting game of if he will contact you? I am trying to do that but I often get stuck in the rut of being depressed that he didn't contact me”----you HAVE TO. …but it is very, very difficult. However many hours of grieving and crying you have to do, do what is necessary. In all honesty, when I was separated from mine, the first year and a half I was suicidal. At the time the pain was so overwhelming it literally felt like it would have consumed me for the rest of my life….but it does get better . I promise.
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   adikoni 0 Votes
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH

YOU CALLED A PSYCHIC
Hey Jersey

Don't you have some GTL to attend to? LOL

I will never understand why some people exert energy on trying to put other people down. I think you are bored. Try reading a book instead of a complaint board.
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   CaliforniaPsychicsFeedback +1 Votes
You could certainly start with that book: "A Dude Named Kiki."

Ok. You have now convinced me you are boring. How in the world did you infer I'm a DUDE? I think I should be the one l-ing my a off.
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   positivethoughts -1 Votes
we've been invaded. thanks the healer
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   positivethoughts 0 Votes
Kiki - Can we talk about Hern? Did his timelines/info workout for you?
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   Angel Guided 0 Votes
Hi everyone! I'm so happy to find this post! I have also recently become a psychic prostitute due to my husband of 20 yrs abruptly leaving to pursue a relationship with a co-worker. I have read with many psychics at CP, my favorites are Michelle, Uriela, Giovanna, and Hern. I read with Natalie, but did not feel a connection because the reading was very vague, she answered questions but I did not receive a reading, she offered me nothing that i did not ask. My least favorites were Gina Rose, Leo, and Tisha. I was shocked at the ego Gina Rose had, she wasted my money repeatedly boasting about herself and she was extremely negative. I have also had readings with Charlotte, Heidi, Sean, Sabrina, Angel, Jean, Diamond, Meredith, Ginger, and Giselle. Giselle has a unique ability to almost conduct an interview with the person you would like info from. She is able to see and describe them, then you can ask questions. She reports the responses and her psychic impressions of the info exchanged. It is very interesting! Angel is also very gifted, she knew exactly why I was calling without needing me to ask. She gave a very indepth reading of the situation, but it took way longer to get to the outcome than all of the other psychics I've spoken with. I believe her reading was the longest I've had. Sean is also very gifted.

Like most of you, I have seen timelines come and go by most of these psychics. The first one to pass was the one given to me by Natalie and yes, she did tell me long term, committed, and exclusive. I'm still waiting on my outcome. Hern gave me some good advice last night. He told me that I need to get on with my life, even though we have not spoken recently there is a spiritual connection between us. He needs to feel like I'm moving forward, in order for the changes to happen. I've been thinking lately that maybe receiving these timelines is the problem, because I'm too focused, dwelling on this. Maybe I am becoming apprehensive with the expectation of knowing this info. I have read that dwelling will cause the universe to delay things.

There were earlier posts about having that gut feeling. Uriela gave me this wonderful short prayer to say whenever a thought about that person pops into your mind, be it negative or positive. "Thank you for blessing (insert name) today, please reveal his/her true heart." Most days, I use this prayer often. She says it releases their angels. I have felt better after praying this, gives me a warm sensation of peace. Her timeline was further off, therefore, it has not come to pass yet. Her timeline is a few weeks ahead, interestingly my other psychics are giving me similar timeline now that the previous ones expired. We'll see if it happens as predicted, but I am learning that I need to find other things to occupy my time until then. I have definitely spent a fortune on these readings, while the info has been helpful, I can't help but think of all the things I could've done with that money! I'm going to have to scale back to only a couple a month because my budget won't allow me to continue at this pace. Let's focus on love and light for everyone!
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   positivethoughts -1 Votes
JerseyGuy - You spent a lot of time typing the above post. We hear you - you've made your point. If you are looking for a debate on this topic, you've picked the wrong place. Clearly you have passion. You could use that passion to help others. How about helping the homeless or an animal shelter, lecture people who are neglectful to children. Please, move on. You are wasting your energy here.
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   CaliforniaPsychicsFeedback 0 Votes
AngelGuided, welcome to the group! We are very supportive and share lots of good information with each other!

So, I am not exactly sure how to create a private thread. I don't think we can. Perhaps we could just email each other? Or, would that get annoying for everyone to sift through a bunch of emails? I guess I'm fine with just ignoring the ones who are not contributing positively. Eventually, they will move on and realize, like positivethoughts said, we are not here to debate -- we are here to share. I suppose Jersey could start his own thread to attract people who share simliar thoughts.

Anyhow, a couple of you asked what the test question was that I asked Natalie. I asked if "soulmate" smokes. She goes, "Cigarettes?" I go, "No crack." We laughed. Then I said, "Yes, does he smoke cigarettes." She paused then said, "From what I'm getting, they're (the guides) saying, 'Not anymore.'" Ding ding ding. Yea, it could have been a lucky guess.

Someone had also asked if Natalie had said "soulmate, " or if she'd said his name. She said his name. I said all three of the guys' names, and she said "soulmate" was the one that was long-term committed, that the other two were ok and up to my free-will. I asked her, "So, at what point do I give up?" She said, "They're saying not to give up. There's going to be contact soon." I also told her I'd been working on meditation and sending clear, open and bright energy to him. She said meditation is very helpful. I actually wish I'd talked to her more about that.

Moneta, I had one of those deja vu moments a few hours ago. I had this sense that I'd had that moment before, and then I had a good feeling associated with it.

Hope everyone's having a nice day. :-)
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   CaliforniaPsychicsFeedback -1 Votes
Thanks Brenda! That's awesome. Yup, I totally get this is a public forum. I have no desire to own nor censor.

Everyone else, I created a private group called "California Psychics Discussion Board." Ilovelola32, I sent you an invite, since I have your email address. The rest of you, if you want to join the private group, just send me a message with your email address. Or, I'm not sure if you can, but maybe you can search for the group and ask to join? I really don't know.

It may take a while, but hopefully we'll get everyone who's interested onto the private board.

If you are new and would like to join our group, you are more than welcome!
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   ilovelola32 -1 Votes
I haven't gotten it yet, Kik! But I am on the look out...
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   CaliforniaPsychicsFeedback -1 Votes
ilovelola, if you search for "California Psychics Discussion Board" on this site, does it show up? Maybe it won't since it's private.
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   positivethoughts 0 Votes
I selected join group. Is that all?
 10th of Jan, 2011 by   kirakira 0 Votes
I totally loved Sean and would love to know how to talk to him elsewhere!!! CP feels expensive and pimpish.
Anyone with info on tracking him down??

Nigerian Students, Scammers Nabbed in Malaysia