logo

Posted: 2011-02-03 by

Over billing

AT&T
California
AT&T offered me a promotional price of $14.99 for internet service, but the keep billing me $45 every month. I have called and talked to them about it, they said that the problem would be corrected, and my account would be credited. No such luck they continue to over charge me. They did the same with my landline service. It was basic service, and supposed to be about $10 a month. I never got a bill even close to that. After cancelling my service they finally refunded me about $80. They should treat their customers right before they lose most of them.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
AT&T sucks, keep calling to get your refund. After all, if you owed them money they would keep bothering you.
 3rd of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
OMG - I could have written this post myself! I've been dealing with that *exact* issue since May of last year. One of their reps even changed my phone number, telling me that it would "reset" the promo and make it work (surprise - it didn't do anything but inconvenience me). I'm going to be reporting them to the FCC and PUC if it's not corrected on my next invoice. I suggest you do the same. Good Luck!
 11th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have the same issue. I called last month and got my account credited but this month and last month bills were way higher than expected. I was charged 37 instead of 19 and I really don't feel like calling them. I decided to wait for their collecting service to call me.

Houses: Rent or Own?