logo

Family Puppies
Puppy Mill
3. (2 hrs 0 mins ago)
nutrasupport.net
The seller didn’t tell the correct price
4. (2 hrs 22 mins ago)
Sears/Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Bad odor coming from back of unit when running & fan is on.
5. (2 hrs 23 mins ago)

CableVision Complaints & Reviews - Rude and ill informed customer service reps

CableVision Contacts & Informations

CableVision

Posted:    octavio

Rude and ill informed customer service reps

Cablevision
As an investor and customer in Cablevision I was thoroughly disappointed with the service I have received from Cable Vision. Today I contacted cablevision in regards to a letter I received in the mail stating my monthly service premiums were going to increase. When I contacted your customer service department I was first greeted by a representative that was uninterested in my concerns and immediately shuffled me off to your cancellation department, which was unprompted by me. After waiting a few minutes I was horrified by both the lack of respect and rudeness that was exhibited to me by your representative in the cancellation department (akmid?). Among other insults, it was implied by your associate that I was "stupid" for complaining about the price increase and was an idiot to leave cablevision. I did not devote 10 years of my life to higher eduation to be called an idiot. To say he was unprofessional would be a complement. I enjoyed the services cablevision offered me but was given no other choice but to cancel my services with cablevision.
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

eBooks - Now at the Library!

Latest Groups