logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
3. (0 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
4. (1 mins ago)

fraud

buzzquote
California
buzzquote.me
This company is bullshit!! they are a f***ing ripp off scam job!! They do NOTHING but retrieve your PERSONAL information and send you on your way. They claim to have all these super cheap insurance companies that want your business and will give you the best rate of car insurance ever. They claim that if you utilize their process you can totally benefit by getting THE cheapest auto insurance. They are collecting ALL of your personal information then providing you with a very SHORT list of your basic standard monster f*** size insurance companies. And you have then AGAIN input ALL of your personal information into each one of these ins companies that are provided!!! Well f*** ME!! I COULD HAVE DONE THAT ALL BY MYSELF!!! I dont need buttf***quote dot me telling me that i can go through GEICO or PROGRESSIVE or STATE FARM!! I ALREADY KNOW THESE RIP OFF INSURANCE COMPANIES EXIST!!! buzzquote.me must think that everybody is STUPID! It is only f'ing obvious that they are selling all of your PERSONAL INFORMATION!! THANK YOU BUTT f*** QUOTE DOT ME!!!
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Buzzquote.me complaints
Buzzquote.me - Bait and switch

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2013 by   jake witlock -1 Votes
Buzzquote.me works as expected. I inputted my information about my car, and I got to choose from a number of offers. I did have to wait about five minutes for the offers to appear onscreen. I read the comments by the user above ... it may be that this user was really impatient and wanted the process to happen immediately. In any case, it worked fine for me.
 5th of Aug, 2013 by   SkamBuster22 +1 Votes
Jake W. must be a lackey for Buzzquote! Of course he can prove me wrong by supplying info on the auto insurance company that provided him with a fantastic rate! The ball is now in your court, Jake!
 23rd of Aug, 2013 by   Matt NY 0 Votes
I just watched a video on youtube saying all the right things about insurance companies paying off politicians who pass laws requiring me to pay for car insurance. The website took my information and then I was told that it would take up to 5 minutes to get quotes. I went to the bathroom and came back 2 minutes later to find the home page.

Being that my email address was part of the information they collected I checked my inbox hoping to find some car insurance quotes. One can guess how many quotes I found. These people should be ashamed of themselves. I'm probably already on a dozen lists of people who hate corporations and guess how many f**** I give about that. Guys like me used to tar and feather guys like you.
 24th of Aug, 2013 by   OLD MAN2 0 Votes
I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE BECAUSE EVERYONE CAN HAVE DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES. I AM 2ND GENERATION INSURANCE ADJUSTER AND EX-SPECIAL INVESIGATOR SE REGION FOR FL DEPT OF INSURANCE, BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS BACK IN MID TO LATE 80'S. I CAN ATTEST TO THE POLITICAL INFLUENCE CORRUPTING NOT ONLY OUR STATE POLITICANS BUT EVERY ASPECT OF THE STATE REGULATORY BODIES THEY CONTROL. THAT IS WHY I WAS FORCED OUT AS MY BOSS WAS TOO... WE WERE NOT POLITICALLY MOTIVATED AND DID OUR JOBS AS THE PEOPLE EXPECTED US TO DO DESPITE THEIR POLITICAL CONNECTIONS. THAT SAID, YES, YOU CAN GET MULTIPLE QUOTES THROUGH AN INDEPENDENT AGENT BUT THE NUMBER OF QUOTES THIS AGENT CAN PROVIDE IS BASED UPON HOW MANY OF THESE COMPANIES HE IS LICENSED WITH. SO SOME AGENTS CAN GIVE YOU MORE QUOTES THAN ANOTHER... BUT REMEMBER, JUST BECAUSE THE COMPANY HE QUOTES IS NOT ONE OF THE BIGGEST COMPANIES OUT THERE LIKE STATE FARM, ALLSTATE, ETC.. DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE UNKNOWN COMPANY NAME BEING QUOTED IS NOT ONE OF THESE INSURANCE COMPANIES... THESE BIG COMPANIES HAVE CREATED OTHER COMPANIES WITH A DIFFERENT NAME AS THEIR MAIN COMPANY NAME SO THEY CAN COMPETE WITH THEMSELVES.. FOR EXAMPLE, TRAVELERS INS CO. OPERATES UNDER ANOTHER NAMES SUCH AS FIRST FLORIDIAN AUTO AND HOME INSURANCE COMPANY... IN ADDITION, THE BIGGER THE INSURANCE COMPANY THE MORE SOLVENT THEY SHOULD BE THUS THE LOWER RATES THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVIDE... AGAIN I SAID SHOULD... DOESN'T MEAN THEY DO... RATING DEPT TRIES TO MAKE THEM PROVIDE CREDIBLE STATISTICS TO DOCUMENT THEIR NEED FOR SUCH A HIGH RATE BUT POLITICAL INFLUENCE CRAETES AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE THEIR (INSURANCE COMPANIES) INTERESTS ARE REPRESENTED BY THE MANAGEMENT THAT THE POLITIANS PUT IN PLACE OF CERTAIN (IF NOT ALL) THEIR DEPTS HEADS SO WHEN THE INSURANCE COMPANIES WANTS ARE COMPLIED WITH, WITHOUT GETTING THE POLITICAN HIMSELF OR HERSELF INVOLVED PERSONALLY THUS MAKING THEM POLITICALLY OR CRIMINALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ACTS.. THAT WAY IF THEY ARE EXPOSED OR CAUGHT PER SAY THE POLITICAN CAN CLAIM "NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE WRONG DOING AND A SUBORDINATE GETS THE BLAME AND GOES TO JAIL OR GETS FIRED... THIS IS HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS.. MY BOSS DIDN'T COMPLY WITH THESE DEMANDS OF THE POLITICANS AND THAT IS WHY HE AND I WERE FORCED TO QUIT.
 26th of Aug, 2013 by   more.info +2 Votes
I got pretty pissed at this site too, initially. At the end of the information gathering, you are led to believe that you will receive a quote. I got a list of the home pages of 5 major insurance providers, all requiring the same info again. Why this is even there is beyond me, because at the end of this process a quote for the, presumably, lowest rate available is emailed to the address you provided. It would seem that the process is just poorly advertised as to how it works, and it doesn't help that the site has WAY too much hype bullshit spamming 90% of the page, and no information. However, the system does work as prescribed.
 30th of Aug, 2013 by   Kevroboy +3 Votes
This f***ing site sold my personal information to other sites, and now I get about 50 new phone calls each day. I ask them to stop, and they stop, but buttf*** (dot) me keeps selling it to more and more companies trying to use you. Don't do it, don't listen to his bulls*** lies, and screw the fatty in the video with a lisp.
 11th of Sep, 2013 by   David377 +1 Votes
Buzzquote is a scam. Do not put your information out there. They will scam you..they try to call it fine print but they are nothing but con artist! Report them to your attorney generls office!
 12th of Sep, 2013 by   Andy Blumenthal -1 Votes
I’ve been seeing buzzquote’s ridiculous ads on youtube so I gave it a shot. I went to their website, got a quote from the top of the first page, and actually I ended up saving about $10 per month. Not a huge amount, but worthwhile for the time invested. I did want to mention this: Regarding the comments above, you need to keep in mind that many youtube viewers are really, really stupid. Literally the most stupid people on the internet. Just look at the comments. I think the people who have written the comments above think that somehow a lower quote for their car insurance will just magically pop out of their computer instantly. It doesn’t work like that. Not everyone is going to get a better quote at this site, in fact a lot of people probably will get a quote that’s higher. But what’s written on this website -- by morons such as “David377”.. .. who writes “Do not put your information out there” and etc -- keep in mind that this guy is most likely trying to operate the universe with a 3rd grade education level. As always, buyer beware, but at the same time, there is something unfair about total morons going on this website and calling out buzzquote as a scam, with no evidence or anything.
 14th of Sep, 2013 by   chengsta +2 Votes
Buzzquote is a scam. A fat faggot with a lisp had a dildo up his ass while making his videos. His gay ads follow me throughout youtube and RUINS MY DAY. Not only that, but I click on an interesting title on youtube only to find out that it's a redirect to his buzzquote page AGAIN! I hope that faggot chokes on a black dick and dies. The way he does things is just wrong.
 19th of Sep, 2013 by   vagina man -2 Votes
buzzquote is faker than kim kardashians booty dont go there dont let them take your virginity
 24th of Sep, 2013 by   DADUDESTER -1 Votes
I JUST WATCHED THE "BUZZQUOTE' VIDEO ON YOU TUBE THEN WENT TO THE WEBSITE TO GET A QUOTE, .
I COMPLETED THE ONLINE FORM AND THEN MY PHONE RANG IMMEDIATELY!. IT WAS INFINITY INSURANCE OFFERING ME A QUOTE, WELL..., THEY QUOTED ME $538 PER MONTH!!! ON MY 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA
I CURRENTLY PAY $160 PER MONTH WITH GEICO AND BUZZQUOTE'S INSURANCE BUDDY 'INFINITY' GOES AND QUOTES ME $538 PER MONTH?????????????????PER MONTH???PER MONTH???? WHAT THE F???

THEN I HUNG UP BEWILDERED AND CONFUSED ABOUT TIME AND SPACE CONTINUUM????????????

BUT SERIOUSLY??...$538 PER MONTH???? YET BUZZQUOTE BOASTS ABOUT SAVING US MONEY AND HOW BAD THE INSURANCE EXECS AND POLITITIONS ARE??
 2nd of Nov, 2013 by   denfox 0 Votes
It is obviously a scam, an individual who likes to collect personal data and sell, just to make a quick dollar, the man has a gift of gab and grabs your attention because what he preaches is correct and then, bam, I got ya, cleaver but transparent.
 28th of Dec, 2013 by   Jo123456 0 Votes
This is called a bait and switch. Look it up. Wake up kids, nobody cares about your well being but your friends and family. Everything is designed to separate you from your money. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll understand the system and how it works. The man behind the site could care less about you or the rest of the world. As long as his wallet gets bigger and bigger, he will keep making different "named" websites to keep doing the same trick. Bait and switch. Some may find cheaper insurance, but all will be screwed. Don't put your information out there, use your common sense. It's worth more to keep your information safe and pay an extra $10 a month than to give "the man behind the site" information he can miss-use, sell, or unintentionally let the wrong people see it. A stolen identity now a days is about the worst things that can happen to you. Good luck out there, I hope this helps.
 1st of Jan, 2014 by   Fuziontoo 0 Votes
This is a ripoff I put my info into the site and immediately started getting calls from insurance companies who were all higher than my insurance that I have now.
One was more than $750 higher than what I have now. Not one was cheaper!!
Just another internet marketing scam
 15th of Jan, 2014 by   crusty old aviator 0 Votes
Doesn't the Progressive Insurance website do the same thing, without us getting any phone calls from insurance companies? I went to their website years ago and Geico had the lowest quote, so I went with them. Now USAA has the lowest rates, but you have to be current or ex-military or have parents who are.
 16th of Feb, 2014 by   truegrit747 0 Votes
"Foreign Aid is where working class people from rich countries give money to rich people from poor countries." Phil Oachs
 16th of Feb, 2014 by   truegrit747 0 Votes
"Foreign Aid is working class people from rich countries giving money to rich people from poor countries." Phil Oachs
 16th of Mar, 2014 by   imwithstoopid 0 Votes
People, when are you going to learn to NOT GIVE your personal information online?
God it drives me crazy seeing and hearing the above complaints, grow up, start living in the real world, and quit saying it can't happen to me. Join Facebook and do as all the naive kids do there, give all their life story and personal info to complete strangers, friends, REALLY.

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Will Rogers
 21st of Apr, 2014 by   JoeBlow111 0 Votes
I like the song...
 10th of May, 2014 by   Peter J. Gould 0 Votes
Look people, please do some damn research before you call something a "fraud." You may not like what this guy has to say, you may not like his videos, you may not like... whatever... but do you have any evidence WHATSOEVER to prove that this guy is pulling our legs? I tried it myself, and it worked for me. I got some insurance quotes, and I took one because it was lower than I was paying previously. PLEASE don't just go around making random assertions that you can't back up with facts. For me, Buzzquote worked and I see no evidence anywhere that there is anything wrong with the site.

Banks Clean Up on Homeowners Insurance