logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Lottery Mobile Draw UK
1,820,000 Pound win, where did they get my number? Are they legit?
2. (28 mins ago)
GE Profile
Stay away
3. (40 mins ago)
MTC Truck Driver Training
services not complete and discrimination
4. (55 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
5. (1 hr 1 mins ago)

buytopia.ca and Goodbuyfirst.com
Ontario
Canada
HI,

I purchased an item from buytopia.ca. They were offering a deal from Goodbuyfirst.com.

I have contacted buytopia.ca several times and they have never provided me with a reply.

Goodbuyfirst.com and buytopia.ca are sending me several emails, to confirm my delivery address, which I confirmed. They sent several more even though I have already confirmed my address.

Goodbuyfirst.com also sent me a link to "sign up" and to enter a voucher number.
However, there was no voucher number from buytopia.ca. The instructions were to re-purchase the item at a substantially higher price using a 'voucher' and to pay the extra 'taxes' applicable.

I have been charged by these companies, have asked for an update with no response and was asked for personal information and to "sign up" more without ever receiving my goods or a reply from anyone who work in these companies.
Comments Canada Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Is The Oklahoma Tax Commission Shortchanging Some Cities?

Latest Groups