logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
govsimplified.com
They tell bullshit and never provided my card
2. (3 mins ago)
Nexwaysoftware.com
Appeared on my bank statement for no reason
3. (4 mins ago)
Francesca Borrelli
change of reservation not refund
4. (6 mins ago)
T.L.S Timeshares
SCAM
5. (6 mins ago)
Mayan Palace Timeshare
Mayan misrepresented elder people.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Politic

Terrible mistake

BuyPuppiesDirect.com
buypuppiesdirect.com
I too almost made the mistake of buying a puppy from this site and I'm glad I did some researching and realized that this is not the best way to adopt/buy a puppy. When I contacted the company with some questions about a particular breed I was interested in, they sent me an email with paperwork for credit card authorization! I hadn't even gotten my questions answered and they were already pressuring me to get my paperwork submitted to them. They have little invested in the welfare of the puppy and alot invested in making a profit. Even though the breeder was located in the same area as I was living in, they would not allow me to meet or see the puppies in person before commiting to buying one. It is very important that when you buy a puppy you are able to see the breeding facilities, the dame and the sire, and to see the litter. Anyone who denies you from being able to meet with the breeder brings up a red flag. I am fortunate now to have found a breeder who is honest and is not out to make a profit, and she is also against this site. She is looking out for the welfare of her pups and makes sure that potential puppy parents have the means (time and love) to provide for the puppy. She has also educated me about certification APR, AKC etc.. and have provided reading material. In my opinion, that is what a breeder should be willing to do, which is provide you with all the answers to the questions you have about the puppy you are purchasing. Buying a puppy is afterall an emotional, financial, and mental commitment and you deserve to be well-informed in all aspects. Buypuppiesdirect.com was pushy and tried to sell their puppies to whoever they can, above all else they are looking to make a profit and thus I agree with the first review that they are the ringleaders of puppymills. I was very apprehensive about buying a puppy from this site and Im glad that I trusted my instincts and declined to do business with them.

Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

5 Reasons You Should Join a Credit Union This Week