Paid for product, but not received

I paid for product and they never shipped it. They will not answer their phone and there voicemail is full and cannot accept anymore messages. three of their email addresses no longer work and they are not returning emails
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

22nd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also purchased from buyfootballstuff.com and did not receive my full order. Mike Weaver, the owner, will not return calls or emails. I filed a complaint with the BBB but the company still hasn't responded. This company appears to be reputable but does not follow through!!
 14th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes

buyfootballstuff.com - paid for product but never recieved

I bought some products from the site but never recieved them. It has been 11 weeks and I'm pretty ticked. I've called and sent emails for 2 weeks but I have never got any replies. I want my $220 back but I cant get into contact to get it. DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE!
 1st of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just purchased a pair of shoulder pads about a month ago. I have the same problems. No reply to emails, no returned phone calls. What can I do? I contact my credit card company...
 12th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I placed and order in Sept. 2011 and as of December 12, 2011, have still not received merchandise or refund. This guy is a world class fraud!! I have left countless messages, and sent even more emails. No response. I filed a report with the BBB, and of course he did not respond. Today I filed a report with the South Carolina Attorney Generals Office. Next step will be legal action. I am also posting on every complaint board I can find. This guy has to be stopped.

Contact Us