logo

1. (56 mins ago)
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM - SCAMMER
2. (58 mins ago)
Igor Kasbar took all my money
Igor Kasbar stole my money
3. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
Snapdeal
Reverse pick up is not done: Received Faulty Lifeline AB king pro: Order No.: 3442151817
4. (1 hr 12 mins ago)

Posted:    Valerie

Don't buy it

Buyfixit.com
buyfixit.com
Website ordering is very misleading and confusing. I didn't want the vacuum but accidentally ordered it. I immediately followed their posted procedures to cancel it, but it was sent to me anyway. When I phoned customer service to discuss this, they said there would be no refund for the vacuum because it was "Free" and all I paid was shipping of $12.95. They were rude and unhelpful. The actual Fix it Kit is really cheap and tiny. What an incredible rip off!

Simoniz Fix It Kit is a complete rip off!!! Don't buy it!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Apr, 2009 by   Paul Viczko +1 Votes
BIG RIP OFF!!! STAY A WAY!!!
IT'S A SCRACH INTO A MESS!!! CHARG E YOU FOR STUFF YOU NEVER ORDERED!!! CANT GET YOUR MONEY BACK IT'S A FAST SCAM!!! SHOULD BE ILLIGAL TO SELL LIKE THAT !!!
 10th of Apr, 2009 by   walter +1 Votes
Thanks for letting me this about this company. I was getting ready to order this shit now, I want thanks for the heads up people.
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   Atosh +1 Votes
Simoniz Fix It Kit is a complete rip off!!! Don't buy it!
 26th of Apr, 2009 by   puwet +1 Votes
I was calling them and supposed to order tonight, I thought it would be $12.99 as advertised. The automated voice said, "everything is @29 including the shipping. The question is, "what a hell is an advertisement then? DO NOT BUY or ORDER from them, it's a RIP OFF
 16th of May, 2009 by   ladyblue +1 Votes
I'm glad I checked this website, it saved me a lot of grief. I ordered the HD sunglasses and was pleased with the merchandise. It was my first time ordering anything from these type of offers. From now on I will check for these type of web sites to find out what really is going on.
 3rd of Jun, 2009 by   jenno +1 Votes
i have just got back home to england after visiting the wonderful united states of america after watching the advert for the car scratch repair pen i was already to order one but after reading everyones comments about how poor the product and company are i dont think i will bother thanks to everyones honest advice...
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   Hizzy +1 Votes
Thanks for the heads up everyone. I just can't order an itemthat has so many ongoing complaints. Wow! I'm surprised their still on the air

Kevin
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   Boljack +1 Votes
Thank you guys for the information.
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   cattails321 +1 Votes
You will probably be able to find this Product in the "as seen on TV" section of many stores in a while (for $19.95 plus tax)...to each his/her own.BTW if I can't get the info on the full(total) cost being charged to my credit card, I DON"T buy the product from THAT site...simple rule of thumb :-)
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   Phatcat +1 Votes
OMG..BIG BIG BIG RIP OFF. & SCAM...Thank you all for your help! Unfortunately, I ordered before I read all the reviews...my origninal order of $29.99, ended up to be over $100.00. WTF...
I couldn't get through to talk to a CSR. I took the best advise.
REPORT YOUR CARD LOST OR STOLEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, after the purchase.
The credit card company said, "once they put through the authourization, we're obligated to put the transaction through, but you can dispute the amount if it's wrong." The ccc recieves the amount, then releases the amount. You need to catch it, within this time frame, if BuyFixIt got to your order already!
 21st of Jul, 2009 by   Mario Mule +1 Votes
Tank all of you. You save my money.
Mario
 23rd of Jul, 2009 by   dented +1 Votes
I was going to order the fixit product but was having trouble finding reviews. It took a lot of digging to get here! I'm so thankful I read all of your complaints before buying! I knew something must be strange with the fixit company, when all the first page of reviews on Google, are owed by fixit. Red Alert... don't buy, was my first thought!!!

Thank you all for being so honest! I hope everyone works together to put this company out of business and keep them off the air!!!

Thanks to all,
scratched and dented
 2nd of Aug, 2009 by   Rene P. 0 Votes
I was going to oder online as well Thank God all of these comments are for us to see I will not order this product Thanks again to the person whos allowing us as consumers to post these comments on this site for all to read!!!
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   00123 0 Votes
I am sorry Billy Mays is dead, however it seems that everything he advertised was or is shit. The latest thing is FIXIT. You could do just as good by using a $0.99 felt marker.
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   Kanjosh 0 Votes
The same man( God Bless his soul) advertised for the Steam Buddy, I ordered it, it was delivered but it couldn't work. I returned, but never to get a replacement. The address of the shipper was 7850 Ruffner Ave. Dept. 4000, VAN NUYS, CA 91406. Now, it is the fix it ad, that is so thrilling that you wanna get the fix and clear out all the ding and the nick! But watch, this are people who will never communicate to you personally, only the automated machine, but once you have placed the order, then you are done. People out there please watch for this masquerading adverts and supposedly margical work from these items, yet when you get it, you realise it was a rip off!. I wish I can hold of the manager at the above address to explain to me what happened to my Steam Buddy machine.
NJ
 8th of Aug, 2009 by   ripitoff 0 Votes
Wow I was actually going to order this product, I have a Black truck, so thanks for the input people.
I think I'll write to simonize see if I can get a response ...
 9th of Aug, 2009 by   jvc53 0 Votes
I'm glad i didn't spend money on anything that crack head Billy Mays pitched...
 9th of Aug, 2009 by   dr.fagerwon 0 Votes
remember the line in a movie years ago ---
my dad always told me not to say anything bad about anyone.
billy mays is dead. good.

he shilled for garbage companies out to screw consumers and his being dead is good. now we have to kill these bad companies. we have to torture their leaders.
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   JD2009 0 Votes
I ordered the product and was very careful when ordering so I did not purchase the extra crap. I did receive 2 full pins, green rag, and a bigger bottle of metal scratch polish and was only charged the $19.95. I have used the pins on some scratches on my wifes car (silver). It says on the pin that it needs 1 to 48 hours to cure with your car's paint. I let it set for an hour before I pulled the car back in the garage. A week later the crap washed off. I gave it go again this weekend but let the car set out in the hot sun all day (8+hours). I will check it again later this week. I did wipe of the excess like it said after u you initially apply it, however, after several hours out in the hot sun I had to clean off even more film that appeared to be left over. Really skeptical about the product at this point. I would have been really up set had they charged me for the vac and the other crap.
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   arjaytoto 0 Votes
you bought garbage they knew they were selling you and got you to buy it by using their shill scumbag billy ' i can fork all americans' mays (so thank God he is no longer among the living).

dont buy anything until you have come to this site and checked it out.

dont buy anything until you have come to this site and checked it out.

do i need to type it again for you?

p.s. and billy became a coke head with all the money he cheated us out of. Justice!

Is The Oklahoma Tax Commission Shortchanging Some Cities?

Latest Groups