logo

FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Burger King Complaints & Reviews - Poisoned food!

Burger King Contacts & Informations

Burger King

Posted:    Barbara Hazlett

Poisoned food!

My daughter ate lunch yesterday at the Burger King on North Avenue in Melrose Park, IL. After a few hours she became violently ill with symptoms including stomach pain, nausea, diahrea, vomiting, dizziness, etc. This lasted for about 10 hours. She had the Italian Chicken sandwich at Burger King. Someone needs to take a closer look into how the food is prepared and handled in this restaurant.
Comments United States Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jul, 2007 by   Mike +1 Votes
Tell me about it! :-/ I'm actually googling burger king food poisoning. Yesterday, I had a 2 Whoppers (I was hungry :-X lol), and now (14 hours later) I'm vomitting, getting dizzy, having diarrhea, having stomach pain, and not to sound disgusting or anything but i'm literally shitting myself lol... like my shit is so friggen watery that it literally just comes out. It really isn't funny because I just feel like complete shit, but I really totally agree with you. The one thing that I do know is that I'm going back on my blood diet, and staying away from Burger King... You really can't trust meat anymore, I rather just stay away from it altogether, and just eat chicken.
 31st of Jul, 2007 by   Tiff 0 Votes
I work at Dairy Queen, and the only thing I tolerate now is a chocolate hake from here. Everything else I just don't feel like eating, bcuz I've made them so much that I get tired of it. I also suggest not getting our hot dogs and BBQ sandwiches. We've had the same bag of breads for about 2 weeks each. I don't even know how old the chili sauce and the pork sauce are.

We all should pretty much remember that no fast food is 100% safe. Like it was said in Austin Powers:

No. 2: Do you gamble Mr. Powers?
Austin: Everytime I eat out.
 7th of Feb, 2008 by   T Standiford -1 Votes
I am not trying to sound rude by any means, but I am food Safety certified, and food poisoning takes at least 24 hours to show up. I just wanted to put that out there because a lot of people look at what they just ate, instead of what they ate 24 hours ago. I know it doesn't make a lot of sense I didn't believe it at first either, butthere are studies to confirm it.
 10th of Apr, 2008 by   Renee 0 Votes
I just had an experience with Burger King last night...it grossed me out more than anything. I ordered 2 of their new "BBQ Bacon chicken tender crisps" and they took AT LEAST 10-15 minutes to get it to me IN THE DRIVE THRU! Then when I got home, my boyfriend and I turned off the lights and ate our sandwiches while watching a movie...he was almost done with his sandwich when I saw him spitting his food into the wrapper. The chicken was RAW. I mean RAW, not just a little pink. The outside and breading was cooked, but under that it might as well have just walked right out of the coop and into my bag of food. I had already eaten almost half of mine, and through the mayo, bbq sauce, tomatoes, bacon, lettuce and all the other crap they pile on there, I couldn't even taste that it was undercooked...or hardly cooked I should say.

I, of course, got my money back. It's too early to tell if we'll get sick yet, but I threw up last night and this morning, probably just because I KNOW I ate raw chicken, and that's nasty.I got the number to the corporate office. I'll be having a talk with them. No more Burger King for me.

Oh, and be careful when biting into pepperoncini's from Papa John's pizza. I used to eat those until I bit into it to find a caterpiller one day. Gross...I think I'll just eat at home from now on, at least I know my food will be thoroughly cooked and worm free.
 15th of Sep, 2008 by   pete 0 Votes
My family ate at the BK in Kramer's Junction, CA on the way home from Las Vegas. I can't remember being this ill. My son at mac-n-cheese so I think he was spared. My wife and I both ate burgers. We were both ill from ends of the body. I will never eat at a BK ever again.
 15th of Sep, 2008 by   pete 0 Votes
Oh, and they messed me order up and the cashier dropped the "f" bomb right in front of all the customers.
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   Leo Anger 0 Votes
I ate 2 BK hambergers that were cold for 4 hrs. I thought they would be OK to eat. I became very ill. What in the world is in meat these days?
 28th of Mar, 2009 by   defcon 0 Votes
My girlfriend just picked up BK, i got a classic chicken sandwich and ate half of it, i noticed a weird raw taste and looked at it, and it was raw, im gagging right now and I hope I dont get freakn sick
 25th of Apr, 2009 by   Brian 0 Votes
WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC. Got sick at a Burger King in North Hampton, MA (on Rte 5 King St) on the way home from hiking in Vermont. Had a double whopper with fries. The next night, (about 27 hours after consumption) I felt dizzy. Went to bed. The next morning, I woke up and thought I had the flu. Had bad stomach cramps. Severe constipation. Couldn't shit all day. Had chills, sweats, couldn't stop shaking. Monday, was the same. The cramps were unbearable but I couldn't shit. Tuesday was getting ridiculous. Had to take a day off from school/work. Tried excess fiber, constipation pills you name it. BIG MISTAKE! Tuesday night 10:00 PM= explosive diarrhea. On the freakin' toilet all night and all day Wed. Woke up Thurs and was back to normal. Very odd illness. Salmonella, Noro virus, Staph Poison? IDK. Ate there on Friday April 20, 2007. Hate to point fingers but I must admit, BK's record is against them.
 23rd of Aug, 2009 by   trocchi 0 Votes
You know, anybody who is stooo-pid enough to eat at Burger King should be worried about the long term impact of this food. the vomiting is the best thing that ever happened to you. It not only purges the poisoned food from your body, it is a WARNING sign. Wake up you idiots.
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   sicintired 0 Votes
I ate at Burger King in Aurora, IL and became so violently ill about 15 hours after eating. I have been sick now for almost 3 days. Didn't know which end to hang over the toilet, and most of the time had a bucket while I was on the toilet. Scary when you see these kids behind the counter preparing our food. What kind of food preparation training do they really receive? I for one have learned my lesson, never again.
 19th of Jul, 2010 by   Now Hates B.K. +1 Votes
My husband and I both were served Tendercrisp Chicken sandwhiches on 7-16-10 from a B.K. Resteraunt in Northern Illinois. Half way through his he noticed it was chewy, he looked and it was raw. I looked at mine and thankfully I'd only had a couple bites, but mine was raw too. We both got sick with the normal food poisening symptoms but it looks like we'll live. Still waiting to hear from corporate.
 25th of Jul, 2010 by   jewell robinson 0 Votes
i was food poison july23, 10 at burger king at 925 barrett pkwy i ate a whopper jr, fries, coke, when i got home i was vomiting, nausea, stomach pain, diahrea etc.
 25th of Jul, 2010 by   jewell robinson 0 Votes
i sent 4 complaints what is the problem
 15th of Nov, 2010 by   ughhhhhh 0 Votes
yall dumb as hell comment on this lame ass shit and the top comment u a nasty ass dirty ass bitch tht shit aint funny u nasty hoe bitch as nikkah
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Jacob1973 0 Votes
I and my Girl friend and daughter ate at Burger King and I bought their buy 1 get 1 free Chicken Sand-which right after consuming their 1 and half sandwich I began to feel sharp cramp's in my stomach and was sick as a dog for 5 day's went to the Doctor and contacted Burger King and now with their insurance all I'm getting is a run around !!! good luck with the insurance and a Lawyer their all hand and hand!!!
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   KeepYourEyesOnTheLord 0 Votes
Food poisoning can occur within 30 minutes~ not 24 hrs or awhile as others have posted. Do your research before posting. Check emedicinehealth under food poisoning as just one of many references. http://www.emedicinehealth.com/food_poisoning/page3_em.htm
 30th of Nov, 2012 by   Pnix 0 Votes
My wife took my 7 year old son to BK last night around 6:30 pm.
She ordered him a cheeseburger. Within 3 hours he violently threw up everywhere.
He now has severe diarrhea as well. At 4 am he had another episode of the same. He has not eaten or drank anything all day. He has only had a few ice chips. He is still under the weather - 24 hours later.
We will not be going to the Burger King again beside Dallas Christian School!
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   lauren2002 0 Votes
Me and My Nepwhew Where traveling and we came to burger king, He had some French toast sticks And there were 2 other people in car, I didnt get anything, After a few Minutes He was vommiting and Had diahera, Everyone else who had burger king got sick, Me who didnt was perfectly Fine.
 22nd of May, 2013 by   mct001 0 Votes
My wife and I both had a whopper at Burger King the other day. We both got diarrhea later. This is the second time I had diarrhea having food from Burger King. The first was a few years ago. The whopper tastes good. It was my favorite. Unfortunately, I hesitate to take it again. Are there sanity problems preparing the food? This is becoming a public health hazard.

5 Options for Students Struggling with Loans