logo

dresswe.com
No communication at all
3. (22 mins ago)
Etihad Airways
No food provided on board
4. (24 mins ago)

Bureau of Immigration Philippines Contacts & Informations

Bureau of Immigration Philippines

Posted:    sha

inorganized processing

I am complaining about the immigration proceedings here in the Philippines, take note i am a Filipino. I have an aunt by law i guess that's what they call it because we are not related she is my uncle's wife. I'm always the one to process her papers and everytime i go to immigration it's always a pain in the ass. I am ashamed how immigration staffs treat foreigners even I myself, i wasn't respected at all, maybe because I look young, they thought I don't know anything.
Anyway the problem is the system itself, the location, the services offered (there's none at all), and the people working there. I am applying for the change of temporary visa to non-quota immigrant by marriage, and OMG the instructions I'm asking it's as if they can't hear you and they are all full of SH*T. THey will tell you to go to the other bldg. then come back and then go back again because they didn't listened to what you are asking they are giving wrong instructions for God's sake we are paying them how much? more than their salaries and they won't do their jobs properly, asking you to come back after 3 hrs. or wait for how many hours when they are just gossiping from time to time talking and talking. Well i am really compassionate with the foreigners applying for visa here in the Philippines I hope they will just understand it somehow. I just hope that our immigration would do something about it.
Comments Philippines Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jul, 2009 by   maya reyes 0 Votes
i say 'hear, hear!' to that. i dont understand why people in these positions intentionally make it difficult for people to process papers. it's like because they have this little power, so they wave their wand around and force you to kneel to them. yesterday we were talking that immigration officials have recently been asking for 'lagay' from outgoing filipinos right in the airport. my friend's cousin had to go back to Ilo-ilo for lack of 100$ and to think he already had a visa to this country of destination!
the immigration check-points are supposed to be places to hold criminals and stop them from leaving the country...but it's the immigration officials themselves who are the criminals -- right behind those immigration booths!
an american who heard us talking was like, 'what are u saying? filipinos have difficulty getting past Philippine immigration? how can that be?'
yeah, right...how can that be?

maya reyes
thailand
 24th of Aug, 2009 by   lina rojas -1 Votes
the philippines immigration sistem is the most corrupted sistem ever existed on this earth, many foreigners visiting the philippines are victims of theses pirates and many times told than is a privilage to be living at the philippines, the hate for foreigners is tremendous and very clear on the everyday life at the philippines.
Many foreigners have bad experiences with the immigration BID philippines, and any filipino citizen can rise a false accusation against any foreigner living at the philippines and be very sure that foreigner will be deported back to his country .With only a litle of time the foreigners start realising the best is to live back at their own country because living at the philippines is simply a nightmare of bad experiences of any kind, IF you want to live at the philippines be prepared to lose your freedom or your life, is up to you...
 29th of Dec, 2009 by   Sanoj 0 Votes
absolutely RIGHT...i had same experience...Me and my hubby had applied for Temporary Resident Visa..as per our inquiry with BI helpdesk, the processing will only take 24 days after submission of all valid documents, but "hell on earth", its been almost 4 months, still the TRV isn't approved...everytime we made follow ups on the status, the office-in-charge will say this very known excuse for not doing their job " DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATION", the reason why the TRV is not approve...this is really ridiculous...i love Philippines, but sad to say, the government is really bastard, just wanted to earn money for their own personal interest...I am just hoping that someday the system will change..

Jessica Lobo
Bohol
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   Leesb +1 Votes
I am an Alien with a valid Permanent Residence Certificate and Alien Certificate from the Philippine Immigration. I have been sitting in the BID Detention Center for nearly 2 Years. I have never had a hearing and have never been charged with a crime. I have been coming to the Philippines for decades to help poor Philippine citizens. Lawyers tell me I must pay a bribe of about P600, 000 because BID attorneys believe I can afford it. I cannot. That help to the Philippine people I provided is ended. I think anyone that comes through Immigration should have second thoughts as to why they would expose themselves to this government. Stay away until the government changes.
 18th of Jan, 2010 by   Kev57 0 Votes
I have just been refused a tourist visa to PH to see my fiance after 3 return visits to Embassy in London. If I'd gone 21 days, no need for visa. 23 day trip so I apply. Asked 1st bring proof of financing self whilst there (for 23 day holiday to see fiance and her family with whomI was due to stay. On 3rd visit I was declined Visa. But I'm due to fly over 7 days from now I said. Why are you declining my application? I got some half baked excuse and was fobbed off. Result is loss of flight money which was an economy booking (still cost over £500) and still fighting cause to get granted a visa, whilst very understanding fiance and her now 6 year old daughter await my clearance by embassy (presumably a bribe is required I don't know). Not only air ticket down drain but ruined a trip which was to include fiance's daughter's 6th birthday party for which I had to hurriedly send my contribution by FedEx. Oh and when FedEx parcel arrives fiance asked to pay another amount in Pesos equal to £52 supposedly in airport taxes. Airport taxes my ****. Thus far no luck with Embassy, so anyone familiar with system of bribery can help I'd appreciate it. Meanwhile it's finding a trustworthy solicitor in Philippines via internet which is quite a challenge in itself.
 11th of Apr, 2010 by   jean Simmons 0 Votes
problem with Filipinos are they have a so called colonial mentality. when they were out of the country example in the US . They would Follow every rule with out asking questions. its a mutual thing Filipinos abroad are paying lots of thousand of dollars. just to have a Immigrant visa, fixes marriages and Immigrations there are very damn strict. deporting with out any money on your Pockets..

Philippine Immigrations have their right to, to kick butts too, especially undesirable foreigners. hey be a Filipino follow your own Laws.
maya reyes,

anti filipino
 11th of Apr, 2010 by   jean Simmons 0 Votes
lina reyes anti Filipino?
 11th of Apr, 2010 by   jean Simmons 0 Votes
hey sha how many years in the the US To Process Immigrant Visa to have The Green Card

Clear Sanoj?

Leesb wats ur Case? just have a voluntary Deportation . its cheaper other country deporting Filipinos Too.

Kev if you love your Fiance marry her. get Immigrant Visa If u want To stay Longer
 28th of May, 2010 by   REdentor 0 Votes
Immigration in philippines is pro- korean now as their milking cow. a lot of complaints for korean - like harassment, tax ivasion etc - where gone to trash- because our immigration people protect them in exchange of money- I am calling all the victims of korean mal practice to stand and be vigilant- also the media to be aware and help these victims - hayyy Pilipinas
 17th of Jun, 2010 by   CONCERNED CITZ 0 Votes
WHAT YOU HAVE SAID WERE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!!

ADDRESS YOUR COMPLAINTS TO

CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION AND TO THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE .

DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE THE NAMES OF THE IMMIGRATION OFFICERS .
 1st of Sep, 2010 by   carlcruz14 +1 Votes
how to stop fixed marriage? as i knew that esmail sayed, an egyptian citizen from alexandria, is having a fixed marriage.and i don't want him to stay in the philippines inorder to stop his affair to my friend who is married and have kids.? please help...how?
 12th of Sep, 2010 by   darious mendoza 0 Votes
grabe po ang mga nasa immigration . . . pero hopefully hindi sila lahat pare pareho . . . .
lalo na ang mga babaeng officers dyan sobrang sungit, di ba mga government employee yang mga yan, ibig sabihin kaming mga businesses and nagbabayad ng mga taxes ang nagbibigay ng salary nila pero bakit ganun sila magtrato sa kapwa nila. dapat tayo ang pagsisilbihan hindi parang sila naman ang mga diyos dyan. ang gusto nila kulang nalang halos makiusap ka ng tudo nilulunok ang mga katarayan nila, nagpapakababa kami, dahil alam naming may pinag aralan kami ang my right manner, pero karamihan lalo na ang mga babae dyan parang alang pinag - aralan. sir/madam baka naman kelangan nung mag-aral muna, be professional naman!

sir president noynoy aquino, sana mabasa nu to, di sila dapat basta basta gumagawa ng aksyon na di pa nila napag-aaralan ang papers, kasi sa akin, kahit konting himas sa papers ko, nag deny na sila, bakit di nila man lang pinag - aralan ang papers ko bago sila gumawa ng aksyon. ok lang sana kung nakita ko ang effort nila sa papers ko, pero dahil sa pagod na sila SIGURO? kung ano anu ng desisyon ginagawa nila? baka naman kelagan ng palitan yan.

nx time din pala kunin ko na ang pangalan nya para ma iposed naman at malaman ng lahat ng ganun pala sya, which is di sya karapat dapat dyan sa posisyon na yan
 11th of Oct, 2010 by   hotsap 0 Votes
I am pilipina too and i hope that our president will do something about it.Sobrang ang tataray talaga ng mga immig.dito sa pilipinas, I agreed with some of the complaints here.Me myself had a terrible experience here in the phil.immig..My story is one of my flight going to singapore, ok so i was terribly late and almost i cannot make it to baggage check-in..luckily me, the staff of phil.airline are kind enough to let me through.So ng nasa immigration na ako, the girl before me is getting scolded..as in dinig talaga ng ibang tao.The immigration was saying like"sigurado kang tourist ka?bakit ganyan ka manamit?tingnan mo yang hikaw mo?magtratrabaho ka lang ata ng..she paused and looked at the girl.I was like f...!is this how they treat people?They are very rude!ok, not all has a fashion sense and if they doubted that the girl is not going to singapore as a tourist, they can kindly ask her to theyre office and check if she has some proof that she can really support herself as a tourist right?basta na lang inoffload yung pilipina, naawa talaga ako kasi magiyak ngiyak na yung girl di na pinapasok tapos pinahiya pa sa mga tao.
 13th of Nov, 2010 by   Huwangdela krus 0 Votes
so upset with Phil. Immigration.. people with visit visa to M.E. must present an affidavit of support in red ribbon as what they've required... as they say, in order to prevent human trafficking... But even u present that ribbon to their assholeface.. they will still try to do something just for u to bribe or get offloaded... hope that agent will die soon. grrr! freaks me out really bad.
 21st of Dec, 2010 by   virtualh0st +1 Votes
paano po ba makakarating sa Senate or sa Presidente ang matagal ng complains against the Philippine Immigration? Its time cguro magkaroon sila ng sistema. Hindi yung may "power" sila whether or not pwede kang umalis ng bansa. It's really sad na maraming tourist ang nadadamay dito. This has to be stopped.
 2nd of Jan, 2011 by   eddie12 0 Votes
I have recently observed extremely bad treatment towards Philippino citizens going abroad as tourists, at the hands of rude immigration officers at Terminal 3 Return ticket, travel tax, airport tax, funds, all there and then there is a line of about 1 hour to wait for the interview, what if the the plane cannot be boarded anymore because of the long wait for the interview? Will immigration refund? Unbelievable how they treat their fellow countrymen? Is there no way to get these criminals fired? Are these immigration officers above the law? Lets do something about it and fast. I
 22nd of Jan, 2011 by   JSLI +1 Votes
The president, PNOY AQUINO, makinig ka naman ang dami dami nang nagrereklamo jan oh, lahat ng Filipino ay may karapatang magtravel lalo na kung kami ang gumagastos hindi naman sila ah... Yang lucero na visor na yan na babae, hinihingian ako ng lagay nyan nang maiwan akong mag-isa s office niya. Si Ramos yung lalake, patayo tayo pa yan dahil sinisilip niya ung kanyang tuta na magbabayad cguro ng malaking halaga sabihin pa niya sa buong departure na "SINABI KO NA SA INYO SA AKIN KAYO PUMILA AYAN NAOFFLOAD TULOY KAYO" Harap harapan naman yan presidente aba naman kailangan ba talagang may ganyan?. Si macabutas naman, kunwari sungit sungitan ka pero nasa loob ang kulo niyan magpapalagay din pala, Seguan, maghanda handa ka na. Lahat kayo ay may kaukulang parusa hindi man dito, s eternity. Ano bang mgagawa ninyo kung gusto naming lumabas ng pilipinas. Presidente, kailangan ay maging patas naman yang mga iyan hindi porke mukha kang mahirap, maliit, aba kung mkasigaw sigaw naman yang mga yan ay prang kriminal. Karamihan tuloy ayaw ng bumalik sa pilipinas dahil sa bulok na sistema ninyo. Anong sabi mo, KAYO ANG BOSS KO, sino ba ung binabanggit mong KAYO?
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   trevs_1963 0 Votes
TREVOR.
yes my girfriend had the same problem on 9 febuary 2011.went to immigration was told were his the legilised letter from the philippines in the contry you visiting, original.so refused to board the plane.
yes 900 euros wasted.
when his there going to be something about the BI.
there own people they abusing with there (iam above you and iam the law).
when his the ombusdman going to do some thing about this bad manage department.
 13th of Feb, 2011 by   SONNY CABEDO 0 Votes
A KOREAN NAME MOON CHUNG PAK WHO TRAVELS IN GUAM USA AND RESIDING IN PHILIPPINES WHERE THE LAST RESIDENCE IS NEW MANILA, AND LAST 5 YEARS AGO A RESIDENT OF GUAM CALL ME AND ASKING FOR A HELP THAT THIS MAN MOON GHUNG PAK CONVINCED HIS FATHER TO A JOINT VENTURE IN MONEY MARKET IN THE AMOUNT OF $100, 000.00 DOLLARS SO IF THE OFFICERS AND MEN OF IMMIGRATION BUREAU HERE IN MANILA WOULD POSIBLY KNOW THE PRESENCE OF MOON CHUNG PAK HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT MR. CORY CASO TEL 06716327152 / 4876074, THANK YOU

YOURS TRULY,