logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
www.mlssupport.com
The rep didn’t provide any news about my house
2. (0 mins ago)
Ge Adora
Dishwasher won't clean dishes
3. (1 mins ago)
johnbrown4x4.com
Don’t buy from them – no documents and no help
4. (11 mins ago)
seal test milk
bad
5. (13 mins ago)
GE Profile convection/gas double oven

Buckled Bonzai
London, Bedfordshire, England
United Kingdom
buckledbonzai.co.uk
Buckled Bonzai also known as one of the official 5 is a scam.

i ordered my products from them over 3 weeks ago and never received my item!

i have tried to contact them and not had any response at all.

avoid this company and the official 5!!
Comments United Kingdom Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Dec, 2010 by   Karl2003 0 Votes
I have made many orders from these before, and personally find them to be one of the most reliable vendors at the moment for these sort of products. I wasnt happy with a batch of benzo i was sent, so i emailed them. Was suprised to find they had replied within a few hours with all my money back, and £10 towards a future order. All enquiries i have made to them have been very prompt with a reply, and also have several friends who order from them, and have never had any problems. Try there online support that they offer on thier website. Once again, with all the other scam sites about, these are the only people i would trust at the moment.
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   jimmywallrus 0 Votes
i disagree with the above comment i have been scammed by them also and they sent me bunk methiopropamine avoid at all costs!
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by   mac0384 0 Votes
This company was very professional! I made an order and one month went by without me receiving my package. I contacted them via email and they responded exactly at the 30 day mark. They sent me out another shipment free of charge w/ rush delivery, which I did not pay for initially. They even sent extra! I highly recommend this provider, they are excellent in my book!
 16th of Dec, 2012 by   Jayjay19 0 Votes
To date they didn't send two shipments... I don't know why I reordered again but I did and they sent my 5 lots of basically flour! They not responding to emails and not sure what to do with stuff. I think it's disgusting they treat their customers like this...anyone got any advice how to seriously complain

FBI Mortgage Fraud Crackdown