logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
2. (8 mins ago)
Boulevard Motors
misrepresentation in selling a car
3. (12 mins ago)
car rental extras

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bubble Safari Complaints & Reviews - Beware!

Bubble Safari Contacts & Informations

Bubble Safari

Posted: 2012-06-09 by    hunter.cullen.35

Beware!

Zynga
Beware! You can lose energy, and also lose your safari cash too. Also you have to wait an hour until you can get more energy. Stupid Zynga, those stupid games. This is why I hate Bubble Safari, you lose money a lot. This is a rip off!
Comments United States Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jul, 2012 by   melhas5 +1 Votes
OMG !! I keep losing my cash too...I get the extra balls for 4 cash, 8 cash and the darn game freezes, takes the cash and NOTHING ! This has happened to me at least 4 times...Now I just feel like an idiot for trying. so many times. I have even switched computers, thinking the one froze up ! NOPE, same thing ! AND I cannot find a "help" button !
 18th of Sep, 2012 by   B Davi +1 Votes
I can't get past level 16. I'm hung up at the bear claw. It wants me to invite friends which I did, but it's still stuck there. How do I get through that?
 7th of Oct, 2012 by   Gryn & Barrett.... NOT ME! +1 Votes
I have been playing Bubble Safari religiously for months now and have lost probably over $300 with freeze ups! Just today they got me for tons of energy and $100 with only advancing one level. CONSTANTLY FREEZING! I have changed computers in my home, used other's computers, uploaded everything they ask you to, use ZOOM and still it freezes up!

THIS GAME/COMPANY "ZYNGA" is a RIP OFF!

We need to combine our forces and protest to get our money back or at least they can credit what we have lost!

LOVE THE GAME... but not more than the money I am LOOSING! I'd have better luck at a Casino! wth
 9th of Oct, 2012 by   B Davi 0 Votes
I see a lot of complaints but no answers to these problems. Why am I hung up on the bear claw after level 17? This could be a fun game if everything went the way it's suppose to.
 10th of Nov, 2012 by   tommyguns1488 0 Votes
Here is the best I could do for you "QUIT PLAYING AND STOP USING RIGGED GAMES"! I am just as guilty but deleted everything associated with Zynga and I felt free for the first time in years. They make it were you end up spending so you advance faster or use longer and know people get addicted. What you need to do if you want the risk is to contact FaceBook Email with and dispute the purchase and they will credit it back to the issuer in ten minutes. I did this to a dozen that I made claims seconds after purchase that they would not resolve and some were do awhile back and FaceBook still returned in minutes and Zynga the next purchases are non refundable and basically saying they do not have to give you anything and you agreed to it with the terms of service. I will give a few more days and still no answers to my complaints then like told them I want all money return that I have spent in 2012 since i had issues still unresolved from March. And they will not return then I will take back whats mine and you lost me forever.
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   Lois Lamothe 0 Votes
I have a complaint on Bubble Safari because if you are going to interrupt while playing do you think you could put your advertisements up before the game is started??? It is annoying!!! Thank you, catladylois@comcast.net
 27th of Aug, 2013 by   GIBBONSMI 0 Votes
I have lost over two hundred dollars because of hang-ups that occur while I am playing. This is after I have spent REAL money to continue playing. I have a logbook of over one hundred such hang ups. This is a very fraudulent situation. I am going to do whatever it takes to get returned all the the money that I have spent. I am user GIBBONSMI.

Identity-Fraud