logo

Posted:    Ashutosh Raina

BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required

Ashutosh
India
I need BSNL Noida Complaint Number for Noida, Sector 34 to be specific.

I have been trying a number (0120-2523-601) with me for last 2 days, but nobody is picking up the phone.
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of May, 2008 by   Hardeep Vilkhu 0 Votes
The Senior Engineer,
BSNL,
Noida.

Dear Sir,

Re: Voltage Fluctuation in Sector 49 – Block ‘B’

We wish to bring to your notice that the residents of Block ‘B’ Sector – 49 Noida have been facing problem of voltage fluctuation for the last few years. Every year we have been promised that a new transformer is being set up specifically for Sector 49 and that would solve all our grievances.

We can well understand the unscheduled power cuts all over Noida, but I am sure you will agree that due to erratic power conditions the voltage fluctuation can totally damage costly equipments such as a air conditioners, refrigerators, TV ‘s, Microwave ovens, audio and video players etc.

On Many occasions the residents have articulated their demand for better power supply to the BSNL office in Sector 41 but in vain. May I request your good office to please expedite the issue and save us the agony of spending huge amount of money on repairing and maintaining our electronic gadgets?
 30th of Jan, 2009 by   Kishore 0 Votes
This complaint is for the Electricity Department!
 31st of Aug, 2009 by   Renu Madan 0 Votes
I need BSNL Noida Complaint Number for Noida, Sector- 15, to be specific
compalaint From
jasmine
India, (U.P)
 3rd of Nov, 2009 by   Anil Deep Garg 0 Votes
I want change my Braodband Monthly Plan & I also given the Applecation before one month for Same, but there is no any Results or reply
Pls do the needful ASAP.

Regards
Anil Garg
Noida UP
 27th of Nov, 2009 by   MANJULA 55 0 Votes
this complaint is addressed to GM, Operations.I feel terribly pained to report to you that the staff of your office at SDM's office, SEctor 39 are UNPROFESSIONAL.They are seemingly nice in behaviour. But, the reality is different.
My 79-year old mother had visited the SDM's office, SEctor 39 to lodge a complaint for the fault in the telephone number 2576616 on November 19, 2009.
the staff there by the name of Ms.Kavita who takes the complaints and Mr.Ashwin Patel had assured her that the fault would be rectified.on 20th November, somebody from BSNL contacted us at the above number asking if the fault has been rectified or not.There is a lot of noise in the phone and it gives an engaged tone when we try to contact on this number.
I got a call on November 21 on this number by a lady who identified herself as being from Sector 39 asking if the phone complaint has been attended to or not.I replied in the negative.i had smsed the message to the number 9412000298 twice at 6.59.17 pm and 6.58.32 pm on 20.11.09.but, both times the message delivery failed.what is the point of having a number if it does not work?
Likewise, i have tried several times to lodge a complaint on tjis number which is supposedly a computer complaint number- 2572198.i have been trying till yeaterday, but have been unsuccessful.only a ring comes and nothing beyond that! it seems the phone is not linked to the computer.what is the use of publicising something which is not FUNCTIONAL?
I FEEL TERRIBLY PAINED TO SAY THIS THAT I HAD TRIED SEVERAL TIMES THE SECROR 39 OFFICE NUMBER TO SPEAK TO THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES ON PHONE NUMBER.2501555 ON 26.11.09.UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME AND FORTUNATELY FOR THEM I NEVER GOT CONNECTED.EITHER A BUSY TONE WOULD GREET ME OR THE NUMBER WOULD BE ENGAGED.I HAD TRIED CONTACTING THEM BOTH IN THE FORENOON AND AFTERNOON, BUT TO NO AVAIL!
TODAY, FORTUNATELY FOR ME, AT AROUND 11.15 A.M. WHEN I CONTACTED THE NUMBER 250155, THE LADY Ms. Kavita who attends to the complaints picked up the phone and said that no complaint has been registered on 19.11.09 for my number.i am SHOCKED and PAINED AS BOTH THIS LADY AND MR.PATEL HAD ASSURED MY MOTHER THAT THE NEEDFUL WOULD BE GOT DONE.MY MOTHER WAS NOT GIVEN ANY COMPLAINT NUMBER BY THEM.HOW CAN THEY BEHAVE SO IRRESPONSIBLY ? BOTH THESE PERSONNEL HAVE NO REGARD WHATSOEVER FOR A 79-YEAR OLD WOMAN WHO HAD COME ALL THE WAY FROM SECTOR -36 TO LODGE A COMPLAINT.NO WONDER OUR COUNTRY IS GOING TO DOGS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THESEIN GOVERNMENT JOBS WHO ARE NEITHER PROFESSIONAL NOR HONEST!
CAN I EXPECT COMPENSATION FOR DELAY IN ATTENDING TO MY COMPLAINT FROM BSNL? WHAT ABOUT THE MENTAL AGONY CAUSED BOTH TO MY MOTHER AND MYSELF?
I CANNOT MAKE ROUNDS OF THE SECTOR 39 OFFICE AS I AM WORKING.
CAN I EXPECT THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES TO TAKE ACTION?
Yours sincerely,
Manjula Saxena
An unfortunate BSNL Customer
 24th of Dec, 2009 by   kk27 0 Votes
Hi!!!
This is krishna kumar. i submitted form on 18th of december at bsnl noida office for broad band and today is 24th of december and till date i did not get any response from bsnl side even his employee told that within 4 or 5 days your connection will be ready. What shuld i do Please help.
 4th of Jun, 2010 by   dr shaker 0 Votes
bsnl is managed by age old traditional persons od red tapism period they feel that only they are in job and the rest need to make rounds intheir offices.Gone are the days of their monopoly the customers who are tied with them are for some reason without an option if given a option no body likes their approach despite having better working infrastructure these baboos are bent upon spoiling the nigam
 9th of Aug, 2010 by   Satya Pal Gupta 0 Votes
I, Satya Pal Gupta, 82 years old senior citizen, Rtd in 1987from P & T, Residing at Flat No. 34A, Plot No.-E 15, Shatabdi Vihar, Sector-61, Noida .

It gives me pain in writing that services of BSNL is touching the hight of worst ever ... and full of corruption.

There is no body to take care for customers.

My wife is Nuro Patient having 24 hours Nursing care at home and my self is one leg & one eyed person . We both need to be in touch with doctors and family persons for which we have BSNL Connection Land line No. 2586782 but this phone is dead for last Nine days .

We did lodge our complaint on dated 3rd July'2010 wide reference complaint no.467012 at 6.00pm followed by follow-up calls with this reference on 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th July'10. Simultaneity I my self and my son Ajay Kumar Gupta lodge our request to AGM -at his Office land line no.-2441100, also to AGM -Mr D.P.Singh at his mobile No. 9412739009 and SDO AT HIS NUMBER 9412739056 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th July'10every day i.e 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th July'10.
Every time and from Every person we get the assurance that the complaint will be rectified and service to my land line number will be restored with in next three to four hours...

GOD KNOWS WHEN THERE 3 TO 4 HORS WILL START & SERVICE TO MY BSNLS LAND LINE NUMBER-2586782 WILL BE RESTORED...

Further When we contact area Line Men Mr Narain, he said it can be done privately on payment basis. It was a shocking news for me as how a Government Employee, who is employed only to attend such complains and rectify the same, may ignored the lodged complaint for his vested interest.

Sir/Madam, There may be large numbers of victim of BSNL like I am and those are either not in the position to raise voice or does not know how to raise their voice therefore I hereby request you to give your attention to it and raise the issue with appropriate authorities and give desired coverage to your News Paper.
GOD BLESS YOU...
 10th of Dec, 2010 by   Aam Janta of Noida 0 Votes
Complain against Electric Power of Noida - PASCHIMANCHAL VIDYUT VITRAN NIGAM Ltd. for JE - Anil Kumar Kapil (33/11 KVA Sub Power Station) C Block, Sector – 44, Noida – 201303, Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)

JE - Anil Kumar Kapil is a corrupt officer & is defaming the entire electricity department & Noida Authority due to his activities. He is a curse for the department & should be immediately removed after taking stringent action against him, so that no one else can even think of doing what he does.

He openly asks for bribes for installing a New Electricity Meter in any house in the Sector. Also, once the new electricity meter is installed he asks again for bribes in order to give the sealing report. In case he is not given bribe, he harasses the public and threatens to cut the electricity. He also goes to people’s houses on festivals such as Holi & Diwali and asks for money. If the money is not given he gives wrong report to the electrical department and says that you your Meter is Overload etc …and you need to pay penalty etc and harasses the resident of the sector 44 as it is one of the VVIP Sector of Noida.

Also, he steals the electricity and the give the public for higher rates in the sector.

All the residents of the sector are frustrated because of his unprofessional behavior and asking money again and again. However, they are afraid to come forward & report his actions due to his position & status.

This complaint is done in favor of general public. Therefore you are requested to publish on your News site and also try to take strike actions against him and also the the government can take serious action against him.

Regards

To

Officer in-charge (Complaint)
Office of BSNL, Sector-39,
Noida (U.P)
Subject: Complaint for non-functioning of Telephone No. 2572265.

Dear Sir,
It is submitted for your kind information and necessary action that Telephone No. 2572265 installed at my residence J-56, Sector-41, Noida (U.P) is not functioning since last fifteen days. In this regard I have made telephonic complaints several times but no body bother to correct the fault.

You are therefore kindly requested to issue necessary instruction to the responsible person to correct the fault at the earliest.

With warm regards,

Yours’ sincerely
{B.K.P. Sinha, IFS (Retd)}
J-56, Sector-41, Noida (U.P)
 14th of Jul, 2011 by   sunil garg -1 Votes
Sir,
I have facing so much problem by your BSNL landline ...My phone is not working since last 6 months and we are paying the bill without any calls I have Launched the complaint many many times but no one is bothering... i HACE LAUNCHED MY COMPLIAINT IN SECTOR-19 OFFICE, SECTOR-24 IN NOIDA OFFICE SECTOR 12 K BLOCK...i AM SO MUCH FED UP WITH YOUR SERVICE my TELEPHONE NO IS 0120-2531143 ...
PLZ... KINDLY BEAR WITH ME...
SUNIL KUMAR GARG
 20th of Jul, 2011 by   Rajeev Kumar Singhal 0 Votes
NOIDA BSNL provide the VERY bad Service ( Not prove telecome service). Because it is Government department. if BSNL will be in private sector. All BSNL EMployees can work in a proper way. At Present All BSNL Employees understand itself as a GOVERNMENT. not a employee. Rajeev Sector 34 noida
 20th of Jul, 2011 by   Rajeev Kumar Singhal 0 Votes
NOIDA BSNL provide the VERY bad Service ( Not prove telecome service). Because it is Government department. if BSNL will be in private sector. All BSNL EMployees can work in a proper way. At Present All BSNL Employees understand itself as a GOVERNMENT. not a employee. ... My Telephone shifting ( Sector 36 t0 sector 34) is pending from long time. I have contact on BSNL Serior person. but no response. tried on these number ( Senior 0120-2054400, 2450382, 2505000, 2441500, DGM/ GM phone number) no reply. Rajeev Sector 34 NOIDA.
 26th of Jul, 2011 by   GOPAL AGGARWAL 0 Votes
Dear Sir/ Ma'am

This is to inform you that I have been using BSNL number 02102559359 for last one mnths/years. My outgoing is barred from last one month due to non-payment of bill amount which was Rs 4400 on which I've paid an amount of Rs 4600 ie Rs 200 in excess. Despite of that my outgoing is not activated till date.

I've been regularly calling your customer care department for the same and I m getting no response from their end. These are the nos on which I'm regularly calling--- 9412739093, 01202545745, 01202441500, 09412739045, 09412739046. Despite of calling again n again after every one hour I m not getting any response.

This is the kind of service you are providing to your customers. You are requested to get my no. activated asap otherwise I'll stop this number.
 9th of Jan, 2013 by   Ashish Karn 0 Votes
I need to contact detail of Noida branch GM (BSNL)
 2nd of May, 2013 by   UERUIIR 0 Votes
I request to TRAI to take some concrete action against corrupt BSNL officials. No one is happy with their services. I am also a victim. I took BSNL land line connection in December 2012. from 4th day of connection, my telephone is dead. Despite several followups, my phone is still dead.
NOT ADVISABLE TO TAKE BSNL CONNECTION. I ALSO APPLIED FOR DISCONNECTION
 26th of May, 2014 by   Swasti Sharan 0 Votes
hi sir/ ma'am

I want to discontinue my BSNL Landline service. May I know the procedure or can get a number on which i can call and solve my query?

3 Investments to Avoid This Year