Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

Broadband complaint

Telecommunications/broadband
India
I'd like to inform you that I applied for a broadband connection around four months back with a 500 monthly plan. I was given complete service except the facility of checking data usage. My plan offered night unlimited (2 am to 8 am ) which I used fully.
To my disappointment my bill has exceeded Rs. 8000 which is impossible. They are charging my night usage which is eventually free of cost. My day usage has never exceeded that much that it may yield a bill of above 8000..
I request the concerned authorities to kindly check my bill once again and make deserving deductions.
It'll be highly appreciated if my request is fulfilled.
Else to the most I will have to surrender this connection and take help from consumer court.

Your sincerely,
Mayank Bhayana
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
To my disappointed my bill has exceeded Rs. 8000 which is impossible. They are charging my night usage which is eventually free of cost. My day usage has exceeded that much that it may yield a bill of above 8000..
It'll be highly appreciated if my request is fulfilled.

Your sincerely,
Mayank Bhayana
 24th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
my bsnl wll connection toolow signal broad band internet is some time cut I complaint in court he jengement land line please
I requested GM Alappuzha DISTRICT TELECOMMUNICATION
 21st of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
i had got my broadband connection on 10/06/2008 but since then only iam unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.

Contact Us