BSNL

Posted:

Broadband

I had got my broadband connection on 07/12/2007 but since then only i m unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.Data.Bsnl.In/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

9th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

BSNL - Poor service!
India

My problem is that no incoming call is possible on my mobile for the last few days... I have complained it several times to the customer care as well as in the SDO mobile Bareilly and they have noted my complaint also following are my complaint details...

Even after that any incoming call is not being possible on my mobile i am having lots of problems due to this. I have also submitted my ID twice and when I complaint it to Mr. R P Gangwar SDO mobile on 02/06/07 he assured me that ID isn't the problem for my mobile and the problem will be solved by tomorrow but nothing was solved the problem is still same , So I again complained it to SDO mobile office on 07/06/07 they again assured me the same that the problem is going to be solved by tomorrow but its' still same... i am having lots of problem due to this.
 25th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
When finally BSNL Broadband arrived after a year had lapsed from the time of registering we were happy. But it was short lived. It worked only for a day!!! Repeated complaints have fallen on deaf ears. Now it is almost 6 months and yet no one bothers to set matters right. We pay Rs 250 a month to BSNL for their virtual service!!! What's more shameful is that the e-mail addresses and phone numbers provided in their website are outdated. E-mails keep bouncing back and phone calls land up at residences where one is greeted with rudeness. BSNL may kindly change their tag line to "Disconnecting India"!!!
 26th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
We use bsnl broad band for last few years. Very often we face problem. For the last two weeks the incoming messages are rejected by bsnl server. After several hours trial, we get the complaint wing of bsnl broadband section. After explaining in detail on several occasions, nothing is happening.

It is therefore suggested that bsnl put some qualified and experienced team to solve the customers' problem otherwise we will have no option but to surrender the broadband connection and shift to private broadband providers.
 28th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
Bsnl has very poor service, cause of their line men attitude, & not taking action on line men complaints. they don't have serious attitude towards telephone complaints. Cause of this most of people in our area has switched to Airtel or other Pvt. phones.
 20th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have BSNL excel Prepaid card and its no. is +919428025261. I got problem with this card when i change my new mobile instrument Samsung X200. With this instrument i can not call any one ever its customer care center. But i can send and receive messages as well as i can receive call. But it works fine in other instrument as well as other sim card work fine in my mobile instrument.

Customer beware!!!
 28th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
I'm a engineering student. I'm using bsnl prepaid connection having no.9463273255 at moga. I'm getting some problem when i m trying to apply caller tune on my no. some days before. Nearly50 rs. has been deducted from my balance. When i call at no.567 i got no response, but balance has been deducted. So i can apply caller tune.

Thanks,
Sumit bajaj.
 4th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

BSNL - Broadband connection is not working
India

I, Alex J Victor have a phone connection with BSNL. My consumer no is 47794220 and my phone no is 25723794. I am having a plan of 900plus. I am using this phone only for internet. But from the month of August internet is always have the problem with connection.

I am keeping on complaining this but there is no action taken from your side. It is a month old story and still this is not resolved.

Customer support people admits that there is a problem with landline (it has disturbances), also a problem with modem. The people at the exchange admit there is a problem with telephone line and modem. Still no actions taken. Please replace the modem and correct the telephone line.

Kindly take action on this matter and resolve this with reversal of monthly rent for the month of August.
 11th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have obtained dataone connection during middle of June 07. While providing connection the CD supposed to have been supplied along with the kit was not given. The line men has just completed his job and gone. The system was not working till 15 Jul 07. Number of complaints given, service centers were contacted but no fruitful result. The first bill was heavy and no response to my written complaint from the bsnl authorities. The second month ie. july 07 bill also was beyond imagination. I am yet to receive the Aug b ill, the fate is not known. I am quite sure my telephone connection/data one connection is being misused by the department or somebody. No help is coming forth from call centers of data one. I am the user of BSNL landline for more than 2 decades. I am willing to surrender the phone too if this problem is not addressed by the Department.
 20th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
I am an unfortunate subscriber of the Great BSNL which proudly say "Connecting India". But the reality is they are not even able to Connect the metro cities. I have given a request for telephone shifting in the month of March 2007 from a place in bangalore to the very next exchange limit. Today i am writing this on 21 Sep 2007 and unfortunately they are still unable to to the shifting of my landline. I have stepped in many times to many offices to complaint regarding the same, nothing happened except they shuttled me from here - there... Met the officers in duty, who are like not bothered at all about any such problems, and never take any steps. Finally the company has issued an Work order no.51007601 dated 21 July. According to these orders, the connection was supposed to be reconnected with in 5 Working days and until now they are unable to anything on this. The funniest part of this is the number which is being used by me from many years, is now disconnected for shifting since March after the application is given initially. Neither i ma able to use the phone from the place its existing, nor they are connecting this to the new address. Amazing na?? Thats what BSNL is in india... "Simply Disconnecting India"!
 27th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
We had lodged complaints about a month ago, in fact, we are s till and the issue is still not resolved. Everytime we make a call, there is lots of disturbance. There is no use having a landline as we still make calls from public booth.

Very poor service!
 20th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
i submitted a broad band request 2 months before but i have not yet got my broad band from them.
 26th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
Applied for Broadband Request No . 2858740 on 22nd october, 2007 for BSNL Tel No 23520227
 28th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I am BSNL utilizers and my number is 040-27248251.
the phone is dead from past 3 days and we are complaining from last 2 days but there was no action..
 11th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
My compliant will not attended for laxt 25 days so I donot Satisfied with your service because i complaint in bsnl office approx 7 times but no action will be done, so i have suffer many loss about my calls.
 5th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

BSNL - Broadband disconnection for every 5 minutes
India

Hi have had received a connection one month back after a long waiting for 6 months, but the connection status is too bad, for every 5 minutes i need to reconnect, since 1 month iam facing this problem and even after complaining almost daily no response from the department. unfortunately iam not getting time to visit BSNL-neredmed branch. safilguda.

Can any one suggest i do i proceed further .
 17th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
i have been connected to broadband on 3-1-2008 . i had changed my portal id password,but i could not change myservice user id password . how to change it.i had tried many times in data.bsnl.in but i couldnot do it so please mail me briefly.
 17th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
To Date 17/01/2008
Bsnl
Pune

Sub:- Broadband not working on phone no 26347070 from 7th on January 2008

This is to inform you that the broadband was installed on 5th January 2008.
After logging complain to the costumer call center till now one have attended the call yet.
Kindly note that I will be not doing the payment from 7th Jan’08 till 17th Jan 2008 as there is
no usage for 10 days.

And you will be bill me for from day one the date of installation. Who is responsible to for the
non-usage for 10 days.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Shah
533 Centre Stret
1st Floor
Pune 411001
 29th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I had got my broadband connection on 22/01/2007 i m unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.I had changes my portal Id & Password.
 29th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I had got my broadband connection on 22/01/2008 i m unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.I had changes my portal Id & Password.
 12th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
i had got my broadband connection on this month but since then only i m unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.

Contact Us