logo

Udidreg.com
Take your business elsewhere
4. (11 mins ago)
MMOGA
Fifa coins - Payment check?
5. (14 mins ago)
beauty-centre.org
Seller sends fake perfume and refuses to communicate

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

BSNL Complaints & Reviews - broadband

BSNL Contacts & Informations

BSNL

Posted:    ashokahuja

broadband

i had got my broadband connection on 07/12/2007 but since then only i m unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.
Comments India Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jan, 2008 by   teja sandeep reddy 0 Votes
i have been connected to broadband on 3-1-2008 . i had changed my portal id password,but i could not change myservice user id password . how to change it.i had tried many times in data.bsnl.in but i couldnot do it so please mail me briefly.
 17th of Jan, 2008 by   Amit Shah 0 Votes
To Date 17/01/2008
Bsnl
Pune

Sub:- Broadband not working on phone no 26347070 from 7th on January 2008

This is to inform you that the broadband was installed on 5th January 2008.
After logging complain to the costumer call center till now one have attended the call yet.
Kindly note that I will be not doing the payment from 7th Jan’08 till 17th Jan 2008 as there is
no usage for 10 days.

And you will be bill me for from day one the date of installation. Who is responsible to for the
non-usage for 10 days.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Shah
533 Centre Stret
1st Floor
Pune 411001
 29th of Jan, 2008 by   Som Nath Gupta 0 Votes
I had got my broadband connection on 22/01/2007 i m unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.I had changes my portal Id & Password.
 29th of Jan, 2008 by   Som Nath Gupta 0 Votes
I had got my broadband connection on 22/01/2008 i m unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.I had changes my portal Id & Password.
 12th of Feb, 2008 by   akash varhade 0 Votes
i had got my broadband connection on this month but since then only i m unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.
 14th of Feb, 2008 by   Deepak vilas chaudhari 0 Votes
The www.bsnl.data.in website is not getting connected. Because of that I am not able to see my usage.
 16th of Feb, 2008 by   sunil saraf 0 Votes
i can not see the data used. how much is used and how much is remaining.
sunil kumar, amritsar
 21st of Feb, 2008 by   RAJ KUMAR GANGULY 0 Votes
I have got connection more than one month ago and I have registered my name but i am not able to change my password and not my account usage.
 29th of Feb, 2008 by   nilkamal_dani 0 Votes
how i can chech my account?
 3rd of Mar, 2008 by   nishant agarwal 0 Votes
i am using my broaband connection from 10 days but yet i dosent know the usage because of bad service of site that is www.data.bsnl.in.
 8th of Mar, 2008 by   kona venkateswarrao 0 Votes
Respected Sir,

I am kona venkateswarrao, of khammam,(zap),I got the BSNL PORTAL ID from local BSNL office and operated some times ,later somedays I changed my password then, it is not working properly,what is the reason and also cliced on forgot password and followed the procedure,then it's responded as it will send to your e-mail ,over one week we are passing a complaint, so please rectify it and send me the aboue my requested BSNL PORTAL ID.

Thanking you

your truly,

konaVenkateswarrao.
 10th of Mar, 2008 by   hardik gajjar 0 Votes
www.bsnl.data.in site cant b connected, so i cant see my usage. so i cant judge how to use net connection without its usage detail. i cant guess how much is remaining? its to much bad service povided by bsnl, n if there will b over usage then u will going to add xtra charge for that, right, so what to do?
 13th of Mar, 2008 by   neha 0 Votes
How to change password?
 14th of Mar, 2008 by   vinolin 0 Votes
i want to see my usage of broadband i am not able to get connected to the bsnl.data site
 15th of Mar, 2008 by   dr.deepak d pathak 0 Votes
i unable to access my email id pathakdd@bsnl.in pl.send my id & password again.
 16th of Mar, 2008 by   g.shankar 0 Votes
i am broadband user since 1year 8months. earlier to view the usage is very easy and user friendly. to our surpirse, wihtout any orior intimation they changed user name and password, and they informed after 4days. now to view the current usage is not possible to view.why this type of inconvenient is being created? if technology development is there it shall be user friendly and with more features. unfortunately now bsnl is taking simple probelms are being created complex. please arrange to make arrangements to view our current usage of dataone. also to see my email it says no user word and password.
 25th of Mar, 2008 by   BALWAN 0 Votes
I had got my broadband connection, i m unable to see my account usage on bsnl site as http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal which is creating a big problem for me as i m unable to see how much has been used & how much is remaining.I had changes my portal Id & Password.
 26th of Mar, 2008 by   b.n.raghavendraprasad 0 Votes
the broad band internet connection is disconnecting and it reconnecting after some time
 26th of Mar, 2008 by   g.shankar 0 Votes
i am presently home plan 500. how to change my paln to plan500C. which form to be used
 26th of Mar, 2008 by   anilnsol 0 Votes
by mistake i change my portal id but i do not want it so please correct it & send me my portal id on e mail acc . from last two day i can not check my account due to this

Mortgage Fraud Still Remains