logo
search

Bsnl Complaints & Reviews - Complaining to the higher authorities, I am not getting any response from any officials of BSNL

Bsnl Contacts & Informations

Bsnl

Posted:

bsnl.co.in
I have applied for a shifting of Landline Telephone Three months ago but Still the application is pending. On approaching and complaining the higher authorities, I am not getting any response from any officials of BSNL. Shall I move to Consumer Forum for this. Can I claim for compensation. But I am still getting Telephone Bills.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - Anonymous calls
India

Parents are getting anonymous call from some and taking bad words. Can anyone give suggestion, how to find the caller? Where to complain?
 13th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
My name is ziyad and i am in payyannur, kannur dist kerala... i have a bsnl landline connection in my home and my no:04985267039. Four days before exactly on 10/06/2007 there was a call from someone telling some bad words about my brother...
 15th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - Broadband connection not provided!
India

I had applied for a BSNL phone about 2 months back, with a request for a broadband connection but still I have not got the broadband connection as of now. Services are pretty pathetic .

They did not even give a telephone directory with the instrument.
 23rd of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
I had applied for BSNL Broadband scheme during the second week of February 2007. While submitting the connection requirement form, I was told that within 3 months time, the connection will be provided. But Till date (23.07.07) not even courtesy letter for delay in connection has been received.
 18th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - Most of the time phone remains dead
India

BSNL service worst, no body to listen your problem. And everyone who has BSNL suffering from the same.
 19th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - Roaming problem
India

I am a Excel prepaid customer and have a taken a number one month back. I am terribly disappointed by the roaming facility provided by BSNL.

Signal problem, outgoing calls and all major problems while you are in roaming. Please do not use BSNL services when you are in roaming.
 27th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - Broadband connection not yet provided

Hi,
I applied for new BSNL connection for the main purpose of Broadband connection through there online website. However they installed to bsnl phone in home and still they didnt provide/setup the broadband connection at my home. Poor service.
 2nd of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - Very very very poor services of BSNL
India

Since my activation of my mobile, bsnl customer care is not receiving my mobile. Even I'm also not able to see my BALANCE by dialing *123#. And by calling at customer care they cuts my phone. Only once they receive my call and they speak abusive. Someone tell me what to do?

Paresh Patel.
 14th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - adsl light keeps on blinking

my adsl light on the modem keeps on blinking >>>
i have tried with 2 modems >>>adsl light blinks on both modems
so i went to bsnl office >>but there was no one top help me
 7th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - Brooand Band connection
India

we have paid the biils two month before for home 250 broand band plan.Till now connection has not made. What should we do?
I live in ludhiana. Its very dificult to make connection?
 11th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I Applied for 1 land line connection from Fatimanagar - Exch. on 03.03.2008 but still not got connection so please it is so urgent because we are from Meddplus Chem. & Druggiest chain (Optival health solution Pvt. Ltd.) We having 40 Connection in pune. So please treat as Urgent.
 24th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Very upset with BSNL service.
 29th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - Land line faulty

Sir,
The Land line phone is dead for past ten days.Number is (040)23893933.
The phone goes frequently o/o/o.
 6th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
my roaming was activated after i returned from my trip to pune.

reactivate it now
 7th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - Dead phone!
A-262-A,Ansal palam Vihar, Gurgoan
Gurgoan
Phone: 0124-2366267

Our telephone is not working for last one week. We made complain on 197 but still waiting for response.
 12th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
We took the BSNL broadband connection on date 10/4/08.From that date onwards the DSL light on the modem never gets on..The modem needs to be switched on and off constantly many times before link is establlished properly.
The landline connection also gets noisy reception when internet is connected.
 15th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - unable to see how much used. my bill is very extra but i have not used
India

i have not used more than my free uses(1.5 gb)
but in my bill there are charges of about 4 gb.
and still i am unable to see my broad band uses
 16th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
i want see my usage of broadband service this is my portal id so please send my usage please
 23rd of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
Since 8 days my landline no. 2219134 is not working .
after complaining several times no one has taken any action.

kindly take some neccesary action towards this complaint urgently
 2nd of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Bsnl - non working of broaband
India

My broaband is not working since 15 04. 2008. Myusername is deepali 61. My portal id is dec 66017022008 .I have lodged several compliants to bsnl nagpur. But in vain . Pl. start my broadband immedietly. I have paid rent for 1 year in advance

The 5 Golden Rules of Saving on Everything