logo

Life Smart Infared Heater
E1 faults
2. (22 mins ago)
Moghozi.mobi
bad language and unrespect of adult
3. (26 mins ago)
ace2three.com
disconnecting the game thereby making loose the game
4. (42 mins ago)
closed-captioning

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

BSN INFOTECH PVT LTD Complaints & Reviews - compalin against BSN INFOTECH PVT LTD

BSN Infotech PVT LTD Contacts & Informations

BSN INFOTECH PVT LTD

Posted: 2011-08-21 by    rkgupta2150

compalin against BSN INFOTECH PVT LTD

software company
India
bsninfotech.com
SIR

i am an employee of BSN INFOTECH PVT LTD, KANPUR.. Sir here are a lot of problems and they gave us fear of rules and laws . i am working here from last 2 months( 21 june).I am a Btech before giving us joining here they told me to work as a technical service engineer and software developer and also they charge 8000 rs security deposit with out any giving any proper receipt and said it will be refundable after 2 months. after giving joining they told me to go to market and make survey about company and collect data . i refused to do this but they said to work it for 15 days then i will work in technical team. i refused then they said to leave job i asked him my security deposit but they refused said it is refundable after 2 months. Due to Rs i again started working, i work whole month in market after completing one months i asked my salary but they said due to opening of provident fund account they are getting late .I wait till 10 of august. then they said that u will get on 12 evening . but i didn't got salary till 16 aug. then on 16 aug they said i will get salary on 18 aug. on 18 august they give me post dated cheque of 30 aug. i asked him my provident fund account no. but they didn't give it to me.
sir here are a lot of employees near about 300 ( all over up and other state ). and every one has this problems most of them are freshers. so company are taking advantage.a lot of cheque are being dishonored every day . most of persons are giving resign every day so comapny is not giving them any salary and also not refunding security fees. if i am not giving resign then they said to work me with out money and if i am refusing then they said to give resign and they will not provide salary.WE HAD NOT FILL ANY PROVIDENT FUND ACCOUNT OPENING FORM SO how can they open account so its clear they are making only fool and also they are not givinh us salary as per our offer letter and also we are not getting allowances according to offer letter.
sir every one has a lot of problem but company dont have fear of rules and regulations

after comleting one months they are absconding employees without any regions they said that they will not work and they have to give resign.and also they are not refunding security amount.

Sir its my humble request to please see this case. every employee has this problem. they are doing only fraud.and making us fool.

Mr. Sanjeev Shrivastava is chairperson of this company he was an CA but his market image is very poor.

sir our office address is
BSN INFOTECH PVT LTD.
120/611 Narayani Complex first Floor Lajpat Nagar, Kanpur (U.P.)
Tel.No. 0512-2212421, 24
E-mail: info@bsninfotech.com
bsninfotechpvtltd.com

sir please do needfull i dont know so much rules and regulation but i know that labaour commision is for us. its my humble request to do needfull.
my request to you that sir please visit our office and meet with chairpersons and employees.

sir if it may be possible then please i dont want to be in front .its my career questions. so plese make this mail confidential.

thanks sir . i hope uou will visit our office. and take necessary actions.
Comments India Bullying and Harassment at Work
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Aug, 2011 by   google side +1 Votes
good job friend same problem here also we also surring tis problm plz gues somting do ... i am also bsn employee ...
 13th of Sep, 2011 by   bpn 0 Votes
Hey frd plz, contact to "Pehredar" regarding this problems...
‘Pehredar’ is a popular and impactful consumer grievance redressal show on CNBC-Awaaz which has very successful show and has helped thousands of consumers by taking their complaints directly to the concerned companies. Most of the time, the companies are pro-active and complaints got resolved as soon as possible. This gives, companies a chance to plug the leaks in their own customer service mechanisms.

Hey plz contact to pehredar regarding this problems
PEHREDAR is a popular and impactful consumer grievance redressal show on CNBC-Awaaz which has very successful show and has helped thousands of consumers by taking their complaints directly to the concerned companies. Most of the time, the companies are pro-active and complaints got resolved as soon as possible. This gives, companies a chance to plug the leaks in their own customer service mechanisms.

Hey plz contact to pehredar regarding this problems

18th of Sep, 2011 by   Bsn employee 0 Votes
Ya this is true that this cmpny betray
many employee from their career oriented programs
i'm also an employee of bsn infotech pvt ltd
plz friends join a group of employers and complaint abt cmpny
i'm also suffering frm this
 22nd of Sep, 2011 by   manish11 0 Votes
hey frnds i m manish from delhi, plz give me ur contact no or give me a call on 9015166056 . because someone told me bsn infotech is well company compare to other normal company, and that hav lots of branches in kanpur and delhi, and he demand me 35 thousand rupees for giving the goining in this company, now i m jobless so please give me a call and help me to find the right way...my id-manishitech@gmail.com, ph no-9015166056.

5 Reasons You Should Join a Credit Union This Week