logo

Bryan Ellis

Posted:    Charles254

Unauthorized Charges

Bryan Ellis - WebWords Inc
I purchased the Attorney X real estate course back in April 2010 after a webinar hosted by Bryan Ellis for three payments of $597 thought Bryan Ellis' site with an understanding of a 30 day return policy. The course is good but does not fix our business model right now. I returned the material back within the 30 days to the shipping address on the box, certified. I assumed once they received the material back that they would cease future payments and refund the first payment back to my account. 30 days after the original draft of $597 and sending a couple of emails to Bob Diamond's company, I was informed that since I purchased their product though Bryan Ellis' site that his company was responsible for the refund. WOW! I then contacted Bryan Ellis about the issue. After several emails to him, he only replied once that a credit had been issued. Well 30 days after the second draft a third draft in the amount of $597 was yet again withdrawn by Bryan Ellis' company. Again I sent Bryan Ellis several emails about the issue to no avail. Feed up with the bull I contacted my attorney which in turn wrote Bryan Ellis a demand letter demanding a complete refund. Below this the email Bryan Ellis wrote me after receiving the demand letter:

We have received a letter from your Prepaid Legal attorney concerning your purchase of the Attorney X product. Note that your attorney refuses to take our call about this matter.

Our records indicate that you returned the product to our corporate address well after the 7-day return period. You cited a 30-day return policy that has never existed. For standard products, our refund policy is clearly stated here: http://www.webwordsmarketing.com/purchase-agreement.html

For the Attorney X product, we did allow a 7-day return period, as referenced on the order page you used, which is: https://serviceteam.infusionsoft.com/saleform/nathnilw

You acknowledged your awareness and understanding of this policy, and we have this on record.
Further, you sent a product back to us without any permission for forewarning, and your own certified mail documentation along with emails we have on record make it clear that this was done outside of the 7-day return "window".

To state it clearly, if we have to deal with this legally, we can and will, and will do so successfully. Our documentation is well in order. But if you'd like to resolve this like a reasonable person, I will be happy to speak with you about it. Since your attorney will not accept my calls, the responsibility rests with you to follow up on this matter.

Bryan Ellis
WebWords Inc.
770-833-8501

Well folks, he did return one draft of $597 into my account the same day he wrote this email. However, I requested a full refund not partial. Not until after the attorney sent him a demand letter for a full refund did such a clause appear on the sales page. And the clause is at the very bottom on the page now. Anyone can place a clause on a website page after the fact. It's not on the sales receipt we I purchased the course, it's not on any of the material I received. He obviously doesn't stand behind the product with a 7-day return policy if that was the case. Besides, 7 days is hardly enough time to review a course like this anyway. Would it be to hard for a so called successful real estate guru to return a refund. And don't you just love the way Bryan Ellis boast about being almighty to defend himself and his company because he's well off. Well I work every day to support my wife and three small children and trying to make something out of this real estate business. Mr. Ellis I DON'T BACK DOWN! Especially when you're in the wrong.

I'm not saying anything bad about the course or Mr. Diamond but if Bob Diamond is lying in the bed with this guy Bryan Ellis and condones this behavior be carefully. By purchasing this course, I have endured some heartache and disbelief. I was only trying to better myself and now I'm out of $1194 and no course.
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Aug, 2010 by   STOP THIS SCAM, BRYAN ELLIS 0 Votes
BRYAN ELLIS IS TOTAL SCAM ARTIST. HE APPROACHED THAT HE IS GENUINE, BUT ONCE HE GOT YOUR MONEY, HE SHOWS TRUE COLOR, JUST TAKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE. TOTAL RIP OFF, FRAUD, SCAM!!!

Bryan Ellis the owner of Webwords, Inc. presented his products and service as a guest speaker and or affiliate with the hosting company at seminar in Las Vegas, May 17, 2009 during the workshop hosted by another company. He offered his products and service as follows and charged $2495 which I paid by my credit card.

1. Asset protection home study course, Real wealth without risk home study course, and Grabbing Crisis by throat seminar and granting the license to sell those products as an affiliated internet marketer.

2. Offered the necessary trainings to be a better marketer, such as how to generate incoming links, how to use SEM, search engine Optimization, video marketing, auto creation of blog, article, Google ad words, templates and even implied more bonus something powerful.

First of all, he did not follow up the last program I mentioned Grabbing Crisis by throat information and has not received the product or service regarding that. Also, he only conducted 4-5 webinars not covering all aspects and strategies he presented during the webinars. I contacted may times by phone, customer service desk mail submission, and text to see how I can be moving forward. However, his reply and response is very poor almost none.

There are still unanswered issues at the help desk, and moreover he emailed me admitting his poor follow up on 9/15/09, keep my hopes up and leading me to believe he would follow up all the issues I addressed and implied there are more bonus and such, but still till to this date, he has not followed through, not communicating with me with good faith, just keeping me in a loop to wasting more time and made it difficult for me to recover my loss, money wise and time wise. I kept all communications via emails, help desk submission and text message to back myself up. I am now very fed up his poor performance and lack of responsibility, so I decided to file a complaint to different organization, such as FTC, BBB, Attorney Generals Office of consumer affair. I have been seeking the way to bing Bryan Ellis to public exposure and doing filings to several organization. I hope many of us step up and voice the experience to authorities and make the issue bing enough so, he will be investigated and make the case much more bigger with collective effort. I have all the communication log, recording of webinar what he promised, but he simply did not follow up! I am sure many of us has evidence like I have.

I also contacted the hosting company, credit cart company, and consulted with attorney, but collecting money back is slim chance as an individual. Since the claim amount is big for me, but small to chasing him down to recover, and it has been so much times passed while I resolve the situation with him directly, I think my money is gone. I am hoping to make some bad marks on him and bring this dirty individual to public exposure and my lead to class action since the claim as an individual is small even any amount is big for me. He has even disabled my help desk in spite of the fees he collected, keep ignoring inquiry and such.

I hope many of those who got ripped off by Bryan Ellis will see this post and make some kind of action like filing complaints to various organization, and eventually put these type of individucal out of business, and face some legal consequences! Those scam artists are everywhere, and make the pricing structure straegically, so they think they can get way from picking poeple's hard earned money. Please be aware of this individual, he appeared to be genuine, but he will show his true color. I do not think he is accepting new client for SEO management service and offer the product publically, but he is conducting webinar as joint venture with various Real Estate investing Gurus. Do not buy any product through him! I really wish I could do something back to him in return of his irresponsible acts!!!
 26th of Feb, 2011 by   s77 0 Votes
I encountered the same thing with this guy. I went to a seminar in Atlanta in 06. Sounds like the exact same thing you went through. I was contacted about 2 yrs later by the Office of Consumer Affairs in Atlanta who had started an investigation into his business practices. He decided to settle with them and pay restitution. I thankfully recieved about half of my investment back. You might want to try filing a complaint with them. Good luck.

s