logo

canadacigarettes.org
Compromised my Visa Card
2. (45 mins ago)
perfectkicks.net
Don’t buy from them- -total scam
3. (50 mins ago)
perfectkicks.net
Seller is scammer and thief - no idea where my order is
4. (1 hr 24 mins ago)

BRLLC.org

Posted: 2012-07-12 by    Hardeman

Can't get refund

BRLLC.org
I can’t get a refund from BRLLC.org. I have a warranty and they have to return my money! It’s illegal!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2012 by   matt7580 0 Votes
I have tried multiple times trying to cancel my membership and get a refund. I have talked to customer service 3 times. Submitted a ticket on brllc.org 2 times requesting to cancel and refund. They responded with an email offering me another discount for their vip package. I replied no and requested a refund again. No success. This company is not only a scheme, it is a bunch of lies saying you can cancel anytime within 365 days. They do not refund your money. This program should be shut down. What's funny is I found out if you say no to their first offer while signing up, they will knock it down 2 more times and say there is only 3 openings left. Lol they do it everytime. We are suckers and they are liars.
 8th of Aug, 2012 by   j12360 0 Votes
I have also tried multiple time to cancel and get our refund of 95.00and 97.00. I have been trying since 6-29-12. Lyzette R said she would be glad to give us a refund. I have a ticket # and still nothing. On 7-31-12 Amber said refund would be sent to our credit card that day. More BS still isn't there as of 8-8-12. Just sat on the phone for 15 minutes waiting for a rep. Nothing. I agree they are a bunch of liars.Will tell you anything and do nothing. j12360
 1st of Sep, 2012 by   Bill Higginbotham 0 Votes
i got 2 charges of 102 7 105 the same day...i didn't know who they were...i'm sure of what i've readed they are a scambe company...i need a fefund bad
 14th of Sep, 2012 by   BRLLC.ORG 0 Votes
This Company is a scam, I did not authorize payment and they still took my money. My little niece must have talked to this idiots. I am very upset and I want my money back as well!

gjr1028
 27th of Sep, 2012 by   1jel 0 Votes
I cannot get anyone on telephone and I cannot find an e-mail address. I, too want my money back.
 20th of Oct, 2012 by   dj36 0 Votes
wow i wish i had read these complaints before i paid $200 dollars to these people.
 20th of Oct, 2012 by   dj36 0 Votes
they did call me but was just asking for another 500 dollars for what they called training
 3rd of Dec, 2012 by   TRUTHBOX 0 Votes
yes another sucker bites the dirt!! i was 1 but fighting back now !! they won't win, i promise ! always trust the 1st . instinct that says hey this not possible, it's 999.9% correct ! iwant my money back 'n' i'm getting it (97.00) ! it's told that 197.00 will be discounted by 97.00 but beware of what 's hidden !! your $$$$ that's all they want @ any cost !! this brllc .org is just a joke on you!!! STAY AWAY !!! W.A.H. university all scammers !!
 12th of Dec, 2012 by   Gharrison 0 Votes
I too have fallen to this scam its a joke and for them to lie to people like this is awfull, something has to be done, Im fighting back even if I have turn to goverment officals.
 10th of Apr, 2013 by   Cindy Serio 0 Votes
I paid $97 to join this SCAM. I just called back to ask for my money back due to a family emergency to which I need the money. I have not heard back from anyone. All they say is that all lines are busy, please hold. Or type in brllc.org to which nothing happens it just brings up all the complaints from people with the same problem. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
 10th of Apr, 2013 by   Cindy Serio 0 Votes
My name is Cindy S. I just wrote you about $97 SCAM. I called another number given from that scam 1-877-798-9754, to which a lady answered and claimed to be a secondary company to the other number to which no one answers 1-877-915-5908. She said to maybe call my bank to get this charge off my account. I really plan on doing that soon. I sure everyone else did too.
 4th of May, 2013 by   Ray Blankenship 0 Votes
they almost got me thanks to my online credit card specialist we remove the charges btw was ony $44 and # charges appeared all for $97 dollars if only i had seen this i stumbled over it searching for BRLLC and I see there are many results on them scamming ppl as an added security he wiill issue a new card with a new account # in case they try again and if they mail me anything saying they cannot access the account throw it away ignore it. he also tagged my charges as "fraudulent" i plan to stop them if my Ohio attorney general gets involved maybe someone will go to jail too. they are a bunch of Barney Madeoff's also post to Ripoff Reports.com asap. We have a voice!
Ray
 15th of May, 2013 by   Trina Robinson 0 Votes
I want my refund
 24th of May, 2013 by   Ray Blankenship 0 Votes
the only way I got away was to call Chase and we closed my account and issued new credit cards I have contacted Ohio Attorney General and the Cleveland FBI who gave me an email to report this fraud 3c.com i have not been there yet though, Only the WAH rep telling my I could get any Questions answered i may have told me to go to BRLLC.org now i check every offer out on Google and ask to see /complaints... they kept on calling me and while on my cell phone with their rep' i Google the scam report and rebuttal from the owner of WAH and BRLLC some old dried up old thing He should play a ZOMBIE was trying to defend his reason and it is very long winded a few half dozen paragraphs. Gee! and the guy tells me in his slicky velvet voice you can find complaints on any place or person example Disney! I escaped by the Grace Of God is all! oh the FBI won't investigate such SMALL loses that is why the send you to this alternate website they should view the SCOPE of this crime l and $$$$ loses may be GLOBAL and in the BILLIONS! what's it take a Class Action Lawsuit and an ARMY of LAWYERS and court time and being on all the news channels for years???? don'tget MAD get EVEN !!! :((((( R
 5th of Aug, 2013 by   Michael Zorn 0 Votes
I am having the same refund problems as everyone else...How can this company be allowed to continue to operate??? Has anyone actually received a refund from these scam artists?? Where are the law enforcement agencies responsible for preventing and prosecuting inter-state fraud?? I demand satisfaction!!!
 16th of Jun, 2014 by   I need my money back 0 Votes
Their "tickets" don't work. It is next to impossible to talk to anyone. I, too, wish I had seen this before I forked over money that I shouldn't have spent in the first place.
 12th of Sep, 2014 by   hurtado14 0 Votes
I called to get my money back and instead of paying $97.00 they offered me 50% off so they would only charge me $48.05.i had just purchased the program hours ago on the same day. I keep calling them back now i cant get a hold of anyone. This shit sucks now im just going to talk to my bank and see what they can do.

Infomercial Scams