logo

Movielush
Hacked my bank account!
4. (19 mins ago)
tn lottery
cheating player out of thier money
5. (29 mins ago)

Britensure

Posted: 2011-12-17 by    vados

Horrible service

Britensure
ordered from this website a while back then received further tooth whitening that I, hadnt ordered though dated i had 6/12/11, amount 58.29
need returns no to return item but unable to get answer on line though tried numerous times. What can I do now?
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Feb, 2012 by   Britensure 0 Votes
Dear Customer,

We are sorry, we have actually received a lot of feedback around the time you have submitted your complaint about our limited customer service staff, and we have since then done a very thorough overhaul of our customer care team, which has included replacing certain agents and increasing the number of staff overall.

We apologize that you were unable to get through multiple times. In order to prevent you from going through any further hassle, please send us an email to support@britensure.co.uk with your customer ID and first and last name.

We will track your order, process your requested refund and cancellation, and send you a confirmation email.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,
 6th of Feb, 2012 by   Britensure 0 Votes
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,

10th of Apr, 2012 by   Mollie05 0 Votes
I too have had a bad experience with this Company

I ordered my goods on the 21.3.12 and I am still waiting on the goods, even though the website gave 3-5 days delivery. I have tried to call this Company as well as email them and no-one has got back to me. Seems like a scam to me as you have to inform them if you do not wish to subscribe to their ludicrous charges, within 28days, after trying the product. However if the product does not arrive until after the 28day then who wins?
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   Mollie05 0 Votes
The Britensure Customer Service Manager, who recently had a thorough overhaul of their Customer Care Team, needs to be reviewed as a matter of Urgency.
Vados

For the record, was the Product worth the Hassle.
 11th of Apr, 2012 by   Mollie05 0 Votes
Still no communication from this Company.

Stay away.
 17th of Apr, 2012 by   Britensure 0 Votes
Dear Mollie,
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced and try our best to answer all emails as fast as we can.
You will shortly receive a response from one of our agents.

We thank you for your patience,

Best regards,

28th of May, 2012 by   Mollie05 0 Votes
Still waiting on the goods from 21.3.12. Do not deal with this company.
 30th of May, 2012 by   Britensure 0 Votes
Dear Mollie,

Did you receive any answer from our support team? If not please send us an email at support@britensure.co.uk so that we can assist you as soon as possible.

We remain at your disposal,

30th of May, 2012 by   Mollie05 0 Votes
I would not waste my time with this joke of a company.
 30th of May, 2012 by   Britensure 0 Votes
Dear Mollie,

Without any contact info we are unfortunately unable to help you. Please send us an email with your name, first name and zip code at support@britensure.co.uk. If you prefer, you can even send us only your phone number so that we can help you resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Remaining at your disposal,

30th of May, 2012 by   Mollie05 0 Votes
I will email you my phone number now.
 30th of May, 2012 by   Mollie05 0 Votes
I sent my phone number to this company and still no reply. Total time wasters.
 8th of Jun, 2012 by   Britensure 0 Votes
Dear Mollie,

We always make sure that our agents answer all emails as fast as possible.
If you are still not satisfied, please contact us again at support@britensure.co.uk

We thank you for your patience and remain at your disposal,

Cheapest Overnight Shipping