Posted:

Horrible service

Britensure
ordered from this website a while back then received further tooth whitening that I, hadnt ordered though dated i had 6/12/11, amount 58.29
need returns no to return item but unable to get answer on line though tried numerous times. What can I do now?
Complaint comments Comments (18) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

6th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Customer,

We are sorry, we have actually received a lot of feedback around the time you have submitted your complaint about our limited customer service staff, and we have since then done a very thorough overhaul of our customer care team, which has included replacing certain agents and increasing the number of staff overall.

We apologize that you were unable to get through multiple times. In order to prevent you from going through any further hassle, please send us an email to support@britensure.co.uk with your customer ID and first and last name.

We will track your order, process your requested refund and cancellation, and send you a confirmation email.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,

5th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Britensure - Stay away from them!
Britensure

I bought whitener and light device, so I paid them £4.95 and £7.95, but they took £69.95 without my permission. Stay away from them!
 16th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Britensure - This company are a disgrace and a SCAM
Britensure

I ordered free trial and paid £4.95 for postage, but after couple weeks I found that they took £69. I will call my bank to cancel this transaction. Stay away!
 10th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I too have had a bad experience with this Company

I ordered my goods on the 21.3.12 and I am still waiting on the goods, even though the website gave 3-5 days delivery. I have tried to call this Company as well as email them and no-one has got back to me. Seems like a scam to me as you have to inform them if you do not wish to subscribe to their ludicrous charges, within 28days, after trying the product. However if the product does not arrive until after the 28day then who wins?
 10th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
The Britensure Customer Service Manager, who recently had a thorough overhaul of their Customer Care Team, needs to be reviewed as a matter of Urgency.
Vados

For the record, was the Product worth the Hassle.
 11th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Still no communication from this Company.

Stay away.
 17th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Mollie,
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced and try our best to answer all emails as fast as we can.
You will shortly receive a response from one of our agents.

We thank you for your patience,

Best regards,

18th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Customer, ,
For any issues, please contact support@britensure.co.uk if you are unable to reach our Incall customer service phone line, and your inquiry will be taken care of asap.

Best regards,

1st of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Customer,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. In order for us to assist you, could you send us an email at support@britensure.co.uk with your name, first name, customer ID and zip code?
As soon as we receive it, one of our agents will shortly get back to you.

28th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Still waiting on the goods from 21.3.12. Do not deal with this company.
Dear Mollie,

Did you receive any answer from our support team? If not please send us an email at support@britensure.co.uk so that we can assist you as soon as possible.

We remain at your disposal,

30th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I would not waste my time with this joke of a company.
Dear Mollie,

Without any contact info we are unfortunately unable to help you. Please send us an email with your name, first name and zip code at support@britensure.co.uk. If you prefer, you can even send us only your phone number so that we can help you resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Remaining at your disposal,

30th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I will email you my phone number now.
 30th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I sent my phone number to this company and still no reply. Total time wasters.
 8th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Mollie,

We always make sure that our agents answer all emails as fast as possible.
If you are still not satisfied, please contact us again at support@britensure.co.uk

We thank you for your patience and remain at your disposal,

2nd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Britensure - This company are a disgrace and a SCAM
BritenSure

I ordered britensure free trial for £4.95. I was working away from home when the package was delivered, when I returned and looked at my bank account, noticed this company had taken £69.95 out of my account on the 7th December. I tried to call the company, but no one answered the phone after 35 minutes, I tried to make contact through e-mail but received NO reply. (The e-mail address for contact is no longer on the website). Today after visiting my bank, I learn this company has taken another £69.95. I haven't received any further products apart from the 'Free Trial'. This company are a disgrace and a SCAM...buyers beware, I am now having to close my bank accounts etc.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree