logo

Dallas, Texas
Phone: 800 468-5252
brinkmann.net
They will not honor the 10 year warranty on the Burners..<br />
They did two years ago now they say that that is normal wear and tear burners will not last forever.. I expected them to last 10 years not 3 and then 2...<br />
<br />
I also had a very hard time each time to get them to hornor the warranty..<br />
First fax they last<br />
Then I had to send a letter and they sent broken parts..<br />
Took about 4-5 month before I recieved the new un-broken grates <br />
<br />
This time I sent an letter then an updates letter a week latter and they say they received neither..<br />
I emailed them and they said parts shipped but shipping date was not for three days..<br />
When I asked will ship or has shipped they then said OH that was the date two years ago when we shipped you items.. Now they say on the phone that the burners are heat damaged and the warranty say heat damege is excluded.. How do you use a grill with out heating the burners????
Comments United States Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jul, 2009 by   Disappointed Brinkmann griller +1 Votes
totally agree. same experience with me. they do NOT honor their 10 year warranty, which was one of the deciding factors in purchasing. Same problem: burners and heat shields all deteriorated in 5 years.

I purchased at Lowe's, who will do nothing. NOW, WAL-Mart sells Brinkmann grills by the thousands. There will be a lot more voices in the future, but Brinkmann will probably fold and disappear by then.

Replacement parts will cost as much as buying the grill all over again. Brinkmann is NOT recommended EVER again.
 21st of Jul, 2010 by   Helen McLaughlin 0 Votes
I have a ProSeries 2600 that the burners are all damaged. I called and they said I had to send a picture and my store receipt to have them replace under the warranty. I did so in June. Since then I have heard nothing...so once again I called and left a voice mail with Jake whom I sent my receipt and picture attention to and now a week later I still haven't heard from him or anyone else. I can once again call the 800 number just to go through the automated messages and then they will contact me for the 3rd time and ask all the same questions over again. I would just like everyone to know that Brinkmann Corporation in Dallas Texas is a fraud. This is no was to run a business...instead of a warranty, the owner's manual should include a buyers be ware warning.

VIdeo Game Console Buying Guide