logo

Bridalblvd.com

Posted: 2011-04-13 by

Stay away

BridalBlvd.com
The beginning of June I ordered 1 bridesmaid dress to ck the quality of the dress I liked before ordering 3 others... the dress came in COMPLETELY different than the picture on line... I figured this is how they make it now..I was going to do a little bit of alterations to make it look more like what I wanted (a pickup style) rather then the BALLOON style that I received.. I then proceeded to order the other dresses and one by one they were ALL different then the next... after shipping 2 dresses addressed to Pei Wu in CHINA and NOT getting refunded "as promised" for shipping these dresses back, AND getting a dress wrong twice I am FED UP!!

My wedding is in Nov and I have 3 dresses that are all different than one another, and one dress that is 10 sizes smaller then I need... I have called/emailed and cannot get this companmy to make me a new dress in the size I need, and a pre-paid pkg to ship the other incorrect dress back to them... REALLY!! I had to go bridezilla on some poor girl who is just a college student answering phones for this company out of Shang Hi! If I do not have a dress in 1 wk, I am packing all the dresses in a box and getting all my money back (dreams) and will have to go local to get a dress I dont care for... what a flippen JOKE this company is!! I am out $50 already with shipping and they want me to ship a dress back again... NO WAY!!
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Identity Theft Shield