logo

FakeID
kenney is a big scam
2. (1 mins ago)
logfurnitureplace.com
Seller provided different table and only promised to return money
3. (12 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money
4. (25 mins ago)
LG Washing Machine
F***ing Service of Company
5. (34 mins ago)
Xhose Pro
I was looking forward to getting a replacement

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Bridalblvd.com

Posted: 2011-04-13 by    Tracey-Bridezilla

Stay away

BridalBlvd.com
The beginning of June I ordered 1 bridesmaid dress to ck the quality of the dress I liked before ordering 3 others... the dress came in COMPLETELY different than the picture on line... I figured this is how they make it now..I was going to do a little bit of alterations to make it look more like what I wanted (a pickup style) rather then the BALLOON style that I received.. I then proceeded to order the other dresses and one by one they were ALL different then the next... after shipping 2 dresses addressed to Pei Wu in CHINA and NOT getting refunded "as promised" for shipping these dresses back, AND getting a dress wrong twice I am FED UP!!

My wedding is in Nov and I have 3 dresses that are all different than one another, and one dress that is 10 sizes smaller then I need... I have called/emailed and cannot get this companmy to make me a new dress in the size I need, and a pre-paid pkg to ship the other incorrect dress back to them... REALLY!! I had to go bridezilla on some poor girl who is just a college student answering phones for this company out of Shang Hi! If I do not have a dress in 1 wk, I am packing all the dresses in a box and getting all my money back (dreams) and will have to go local to get a dress I dont care for... what a flippen JOKE this company is!! I am out $50 already with shipping and they want me to ship a dress back again... NO WAY!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Email Fraud