logo

Bravofly

Posted:    Aban

Bad service

Bravofly
I am very disappointed because the service you provided was unsatisfactory because I had still not received a confirmation email on the 16th of September, one day before my departure. When I booked the flight there was no information given to me that the flight was not confirmed yet. I provided my credit card details and received a booking number. By doing that I expect that the flight I purchased is confirmed. Only after the booking I could see at bravofly.de that my flight was not confirmed and I was very worried whether I can fly or not. I had to call an international hotline which was relatively expensive (6 Euros). I was told that it is not sure when my flight is going to be confirmed. Being told that my flight is still not sure I immediately asked for a cancellation of the transaction. This was a poor service and due to this I had to cancel important appointments.

To resolve this problem I would appreciate it if you could refund the cost for the hotline which was charged on my credit card.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Dec, 2010 by   Lavish Sainani 0 Votes
Hello Marco,
It is with regret that I have to let you know that while trying your client service on phone I got a disappoint and very unacceptable response.
The media agency decides to not include it in our surveys in order to keep healthy relations.

Regards
Lavish SAINANI
 29th of Dec, 2010 by   Ania1893 0 Votes
the service I have recieved from bravofly was absolutely unacceptable and this is the worst website i have ever used!!! beware!!! those people :
1. do not speak english !!!
2. have absolutely no idea how to talk in polite manners!!!
3.have charged us for the flights, we have heard that the transaction hasn't gone through, but bravofly have taken the money from our visa card. they explained(?) that they have reserved the money from our card and will return it in 1-10 working days (for what if according to them 'the transaction never went through'????)...
4. they have informed me they do not take VISA -my question is in that case, why they have visa logo on their website???????
5.extremly rude lady said, that they have 100.000 passengers and i behave like she has my money in her pocket??? i thought she works and represents the company(who by the way decided to block my money for 1 to 10 working days)

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE TO BOOK YOUR TICKETS!!!
 13th of May, 2011 by   moose2001 +1 Votes
Asked to change a first name on the ticket to co-respond to the passport and was told Delta airlines had refused to do this. On phoning Delta they said it was perfectly OK to change but they had to deal with Bravofly not me. Bravofly repeatedly told me that they had tried their best by phone and email. Delta said there had been no contact wirh Bravofly and their contract was with them. The flight was imminent and I was becoming distressed when I was told that the £650 tickets were worthless. I kept phoning to beg them to make that call. Hardly anyone at the call centre could speak English, the lines were almost inaudible as they were 'shared' and all were badly trained -just saying anything to fob me off-- They said they would ask and phone me back but didn't. On one occassion someone asked what the airline was and on my saying Delta he said' never heard of it can you spell it'. I said D for Delta, E for echo, l for Lima etc and he repeated D4E4L4 etc, then he hung up.!!! In desperation I phoned the office in Italy where a smart Italian who spoke perfect English promised he would sort it the following day. He kept his word and the name was changed.
To finish off this awful experience, the flight was changed from Mexico City to Atlanta instead of New York without letting the passenger know so the family that were picking up from Heathrow were told that there was no record of the flight and had no idea what had hapenned to the passenger. The arrival was a stressful two hours later than the family planned for. DON'T DO IT- KEEP CLEAR OF BRAVOFLY
 10th of Dec, 2011 by   kaylaartist +1 Votes
I only wish I had read these reviews. I had seen a positive review on a website (I thought Rick Steves', but not by him) so clicked to them and booked the flight I wanted. The email confirmation I received had a different flight for which they have never accepted responsibility. they would charge to change the flight, but it would take a 'few'days. the charge would be 6 euros. Well, after 5 days, no change. Called back, said in the system. Another day, I could not wait, so I called back to cancel. I was told there would be a cancellation charge, but they could not say how much. This was also very difficult as the English was heavily accented. However, I assumed a small cancellation fee would be appropriate as most airlines do charge something.
Anyway, when I went to check my credit card, there were many many little fees adding up to app. $50. I told the cc company what happened and they refunded the total amount, telling me that Bravofly could contest it. I said, fine, since I will be letting many know of what happened and if she could include this information, perhaps we would prevail. I received an email from Bravofly that they were refunding 47;43 euros only!!! Leaving me with still paying for a ticket I never purchased, and then cancelled!!! I sent a complaint to customer service, which is VERY difficult to find. It is NOT on their website. I had to find it on one of these complaint websites where someone else had filed a complaint. The response today is a total lie. They claim I clicked to their website through a different one, and when it got to theirs that is when the flight changed and 'obviously' I did not read clearly before paying!!! Outrageous. and I told her so. And that I am disgusted by the lies and treatment of customers and that this just strengthens my case. They lie lie lie.
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by   Beckous 0 Votes
I too wish I had read these reviews before foolishly assuming bravofly were a legitimate company. All I have had from them is lies. Firstly about the fare, which I was informed via email had increased the next day. I had to ring and tell them I'd used up all my credit card funds booking other flights and asked if they could hold the booking for 24 hours while I transferred more money. "Not a problem madam" was lie number two. The next day I received another email saying (in Pigeon English, like the first one) that the booking had been cancelled, and no money had been taken from my credit card - lie number three. I called again - well, several times (to what I think was an international mobile number) because if you hold for more than two and a half minutes you get disconnected - to be told the booking has been cancelled and it is not their policy to hold flights. Even though I explained I had been assured the flights would be held, he was totally unwilling to help. He claimed the money had not left my credit card (which, by the way, I had to pay an extra AU$50 to use), and according to my bank it is a pending transaction, but having to wait 5-10 days for that to be cancelled has left me unable to book any more flights, so as far as I'm concerned it has left my account. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there was no supervisor available. I asked when there would be a supervisor and was told he couldn't tell me that information, or give a name of a supervisor. (I strongly suspect there is no supervisor) All he could do was give me an email address and then hung up on me when I said that wasn't good enough. NOT HAPPY!!! Oh - tip if you are trying to contact them - there are three different numbers to contact them (don't try emailing, it's a no reply address) It asks that if you are calling from outside the UK to call one that will cost 6 euros, so I called +44 2033557427 (There was also +442071006746) I wasn't given those numbers again after the first phone call telling them I was calling from Australia, only the one you have to pay by credit card for. Sneaky! I think it's an English mobile number (didn't answer the phone in English though) and figured that would cost less than 6 euros
 11th of Jul, 2012 by   Ian Z 0 Votes
Dreadful company! Made a booking with them fully expecting my flight to be confirmed. It wasn't, only reserved pending. Immediatey I paid with Visa, I had a phone call from my bank's fraud department saying that the payment was suspicious since it was in two parts, one payment going to a Swiss account. They suspected that my card's deatails had been hijacked. Upon phoning Bravofly I discovered that it was very difficult (and expensive) to get through. Eventually I did and I cancelled my booking immediately. Dreadful experience - just waiting to see if I get my refund in full.
 2nd of Mar, 2013 by   Viv136 0 Votes
AVOID!!!

I would definitely agree with the negative reviews of this company.

I booked with them for a trip that I haven't yet made. They spelt my surname incorrectly as the traveller and then tried to tell me that, though I had completed the initial form correctly, I had mis-spelt my name when I filled in the credit card details. Trouble is, I didn't pay by credit card but by Paypal. That involved clicking on the Paypal icon and going directly to my Paypal account from there. The Bravofly call centre operative's response was that my Paypal account must be in the wrong name!!!

Bravofly wouldn't admit responsibility and wouldn't refund me the full amount I paid. Eventually, I had to contact the airline companies and sort it out myself. I seem to have done so but, as I haven't yet made the trip, I'm nervous.

Oh, and, yes, the amount I ended up paying was more than they advertised.

I'll not use them again and would advise others not to
 26th of Mar, 2013 by   Lisa D'Arrigo 0 Votes
Bravo is an illegal site that robs people of their money and does not issue flight bookings. They are thieves. Once you have booked with them and realise there is a serious issue, you are then unable to book another seat on that same flight with another card. They want to keep your money, but do not want to preceed with the transaction of the ticketing, reservation and booking. This is absolutely terrible, terrible, terrible and I cannot believe they have not yet had been charged with criminal fraud, false pretences, larceny...They are uncontactable. You cannot call them unless you are prepared to spend a lot of money and then have the call drop out. PLEASE DO NOT USE BRAVOFLY! THEY ARE THIEVES, THIEVES, THIEVES!!!
 26th of Mar, 2013 by   Viv136 0 Votes
I'm not alone!!
 25th of Jun, 2013 by   NotHappyAtAll. 0 Votes
Do NOT use this website to book flights. I am currently very disappointed with them as a flight I booked through them was cancelled by the airline. I asked if they could help me book another option to which their super useless staff member said "there are no other flights" and no alternative arrangements were possible. I told him this was grossly inadequate and his response was I quote... "too bad, thats it". I am being offered a "full refund" less a $50 "admin fee" unless I accept my refund as a voucher... I don't think so as I will NEVER be using your company again. To not offer any help to a customer of yours who is inconvenienced and then charge them for the priviledge, they are clearly interested only in obtaining your money and have no interest in positive public relations or customer service at all. Oh and also customer service person I previously mentioned "lost the connection" on me when I told him that say "too bad" was not acceptable and I wanted to speak to his supervisor.
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   Manda Parker 0 Votes
Bravo fly are obviously owned by people who have NO BUSINESS sense what so ever. They printed onto my confirmation a completely ficticious surname. When I noticed this 10 minutes after my reservation was made, I called the " Customer care team " This should be renamed Customer couldnt care less team.Their error. I DO KNOW MY OWN SURNAME !!! Then want me to pay 114 euros... double the price of the flight, to correct their error. When I refused... they emailed back to say now it will cost 133 euros. If the owners of this company want to redeem their name they need to pay to change what I origionally booked. I would also like a phone call from someone with authority, as is frequently mentioned on this site your call centre team are rude and do not speak a reasonable level of English. My telephone number is 0034651169985 and my name is Manda Parker... not Manda THOMAS as is printed on my booking.
 28th of Jul, 2013 by   Yel316 0 Votes
I tried purchasing two tickets o3 days ago. through another site i was taken to Bravo flight.
their website appears legit, however they are NOT! after booking the flight and receiving the confirmation i got an email stating that the booking was cancelled. later i find out that $3, 300 was taken out of my account. when i tried calling them to resolve the situation i realized that they charge for incoming calls. SCAM!!! i emailed their customer service demanding them to release the funds and got a reply that they did no charge me and i should contact my bank for any issues. when i contacted my bank i was told that Bravo Fly put the hold on the money and did not reverse the charge.
I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THESE SCAMMERS AND WANT TO WARN OTHERS TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!
 30th of Nov, 2013 by   Roxy1965 0 Votes
Please do not use this company : http://www.bravofly.com - it is simply lie
First email after they took my money : "We have received your request.
We are awaiting confirmation of the outcome of your booking and we will update you on the progress of your booking as soon as possible."
second email : "thank you for using our services.

We are waiting for the airline to confirm your booking: usually it doesn't take more than a few hours (max 24 hours), depending on the traffic.
As soon as we receive your booking reference we will forward it to your email address.
Important: your booking is not confirmed until you receive the email containing the booking reference number. We kindly suggest that you do not book connecting flights until you receive this confirmation."
third email :
"we regret to inform you that it has not been possible to confirm your booking with reservation number 227487909 because a problem occurred during security controls in our system that did not allow to proceed with the confirmation of your reservation..."
q:where is my money? answer : Blocked q: why? A: Because it is our system - what they are thinking? using my money for 20 days ? getting interest on our money or what?
after calling and spending a lot of energy, money and time result is that : NO MONEY and NO ticket
 29th of Jan, 2014 by   Darina 0 Votes
If I knew this would have happened, I won't try to save those $50!! As many of previous unfortunate customers of Bravofly, I got lured in by their cheap prices. I didn't read any reviews because I was in a hurry to get my ticket for the day after tomorrow (it was Monday afternoon).
My ticket got cancelled, the payment was not proceed however my money were blocked on my credit card. After receiving standard "we are sorry, proceed with your bank further on" I learnt that the only way to unblock the money fast is through sending Bravofly a fax to my bank. Additionally, my bank immediately connected me with the Risk Management department executive, to ensure the safety of the process. My bank got aware of the process and they also suggested me to block the card in case it is a case of possible stealing from my card, saying that they have already received some bad cases with Bravofly. (It's still Monday!)
On Tuesday morning, I tried to contact the Bravofly Customer Service team, and received a reply only 10 hours later. My flight is supposed to be the next day's evening. After sending around 20 emails to get them to finally answer me, I received a reply that the issue will be taken care of. By this time my bank is already closed (different country). The next afternoon, Wednesday I learn that NOTHING has been done. Only after I started sending emails to some Denise Carugati with demands (already Wednesday afternoon, damn it!) and posting to social media (Twitter and FB) - and having my posts and comments deleted (I didn't even use an inappropriate language, just stated their incompetency!!), I received a call from the above stated Denise Carugati saying that finally a fax was sent.
Took me two sleepless nights, constant headache and 100 euro phone bill to get my money back. Bravofly are completely incompetent and their customer service is horrible. Never again.
 29th of Apr, 2014 by   Ying1 0 Votes
Never again. They are big cheat. I order a ticket from Bravofly on April 1, 2014, after I received a email said my order had canceled because of the teknist feil. Until today April 29 2014 I still cannot get my money back.
 15th of Jul, 2014 by   Romilda Roncatti 0 Votes
Bravofly did not give my money back in case of RyanAir Strike. DO NOT TRUST BRAVOFLY
 22nd of Jul, 2014 by   Bravofly 0 Votes
Dear Romilda,

We are sorry to hear about the fact that your flight was affected by the strike.

Please could you reply to our private message with your 9-digit Bravofly ID so that we can check the details of your refund. It may be that we have not yet received the refund from the airline.

Kind regards, Sofia
 22nd of Jul, 2014 by   Romilda Roncatti 0 Votes
Ok, thank you for your return I will reply in your private message.

Foreclosure - Options to Pursue, Scams to Avoid