logo

Fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

BRASMA INC/JEFFDUNHAM.CO Complaints & Reviews - My order not shipped, no one getting back to me

BRASMA INC/JEFFDUNHAM.CO Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Lunchbox

My order not shipped, no one getting back to me

BRASMA INC/JEFFDUNHAM.CO
I placed two orders to www.jeffdunham.com's store. One order was for Christmas ornaments that did in fact get sent to mom in NM. However, the order I placed to be sent to my house in MA was never shipped. The orders were both placed on Nov 20th. I recieved a receipt e-mail for both transactions, referanc numbers, amount paid, etc.( see copy below)

Company: BRASMA INC/JEFFDUNHAM.CO
Reference Number: 38369
Subtotal: $60.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $11.45
Total: $71.45

BRASMA INC/JEFFDUNHAM.CO

but only tracking number for the package that went to my mom's. I have e-mailed the contact on the Jeff Dunham website twice, called UPS, and even called a phone number that is on my credit card bill (which turns out to be for an apartment for rent). I have grown weary of trying to get the items I ordered and would just like to get my money back at this time. I don't plan on ever ordering from this company again.

Jeremy BAll
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More BRASMA INC/JEFFDUNHAM.CO complaints
BRASMA INC/JEFFDUNHAM.CO - have not rec'd my Money paid

Comments

7th of Dec, 2008 by   CHERYL SHAPIRO 0 Votes
I have also put an order in on 11/23/08 #41912 and have not received it. When I tried emailing them, the email came back undeliverable. I smell a rat here. Does anybody have any other information on this ?
 12th of Dec, 2008 by   Linda 0 Votes
I ordered on 11/21/08 and my credit card was charged immediately. I repeatedly called only to find "the mailbox is full" message which is never a good sign for customer service. So, I repeatedly dialed the number in hopes that the ringing phone would prompt someone to pick it up. Low and behold the phone was answered and I was told that all back orders should ship out by Monday. They said the problem was that the dolls are made overseas and there was a delay in shipment on the peanut doll. I spoke with a man who said his name was Larry Hanson. Now, this may all sound good and reasonable but I'll only believe it when I receive a legit tracking number and truly believe when merchandise is in hand. Oh, I asked why my credit card was charged before items shipped and was told "this saves a step in the processing by applying the charge when ordering". First time I was ever charged before merchandise shipped especially since it's been 3 weeks and still hasn't shipped. I wonder if Jeff Dunham knows his name is going down the tubes!! Oh yeah, I also received that "standardized" email that everyone else got.
Phone number I reached Larry Hanson on - 1-818-780-7014
(p.s.) when I placed my order I also emailed the webmaster telling him the site was unprofessional in that no way to track orders or any information on orders (notice they did put something up about processing orders but still no way to track them). They should hire my 16 year old daughter as their web designer - I'm sure she could do a better job!!
If anyone has anymore information I would love to hear it.
 18th of Dec, 2008 by   christypa 0 Votes
I have had the same exact experience with my order placed on 11/18 (#37563). I got the same boilerplate email in response to my first inquiry. When I replied asking for MY order, I got a message - 2 weeks ago - that it was "on the shipping dock". I replied again to cancel and asked my card to be refunded. Not holding my breath!
 28th of Dec, 2008 by   B.O. 0 Votes
I ordered three T-shirts for my kids as a Christmas gift. My credit card was charged immediately, but nothing else has happened. No answers on my several emails, no tracking number or anything like it. My first thought was that it is an "overesea shipping" (Sweden) and it probably will take a bit longer time before Christmas, but I mean answering the email is a normal behaviour.
I thought the brand name of Jeff Dunham was a guarantee for seriousity, but it seems that this is not the case.
I feel sorry for Jeff Dunham, because I don´t think he knows that his name is dragged in the dust.
 7th of Jan, 2009 by   Lisa 0 Votes
I ordered the Walter doll 2 weeks before Christmas after they emailed me with info that the dolls were available for sale. I have not heard one thing. I have also not been able to get through to the 818-780-7014#. What email address can I try? I want a refund!
 7th of Jan, 2009 by   slhaunz 0 Votes
I truly do wonder if Jeff Dunham knows, or cares, what is going on. I ordered a Walter doll on June 21, 2008 and have yet to receive it. I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they haven't even responded to that. I've emailed them at every email address I can find and haven't received an answer. I don't call as I'm overseas but I suppose if those people won't respond that I'll have to try. This is terribly disappointing as I figured that his name meant that the shop would be reliable. They may think that I'll just get tired and go away, but I don't plan on until I have either my money refunded or the doll.
 28th of Jan, 2009 by   slhaunz 0 Votes
I finally heard from them giving me a shipment tracking number. Problem is, when I enter it in the USPS Track & Confirm site, it comes up as an invalid number. When I wrote them back to inform them of that, they said they would check it out and get back to me the next day. Surprise, surprise, no doll and no email from them. I'm filing with the credit card company today. What a disappointment this has turned out to be!
 25th of Feb, 2009 by   slhaunz 0 Votes
I ended up filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, the State Attorney General's office (many have online access to filing complaints against deadbeats like them) and the credit card company. The cc company refunded my money.

Identity Theft Prevention