Bottom Line Publications

Scam and cheating

Bottom Line Publications
I returned a book last July and have still not received my refund. They have given me excuses and abject apologies and promises but NO money. Now they will not answer my e-mails. Patricia Davis is the customer Care person and she sent me an e-mail stating that I would finally get my refund in December, but of course I didn't. now she doesn't answer my e-mails. This is a scam and judging from the number of complaints lodged against this company I am surprised they have not been closed down and prosecuted.
Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful?

21st of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I mailed the book - Bottom Line Yearbook 2010 yet I received a bill stating that owed them money.
 6th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
what is amazing is right below your complaint is an ad for that very F'd up company. Don't you just love America!
 26th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
thanks for the heads up...was wondering "if" they were paying for the return ship should i not like the book.
 26th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also received a package I never ordered. I did not open it. I am returning it unpened. Someone should report this company to the credit bureau..maybe me..I certainly am gonna look into it. Rotten company.
 26th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
This company should be put out of business or reported to a credit bureau. I received a package today, I did not open it cause I knew I hadn't ordered any book or books. It is going back today. That is ridiculous. tHE ECONOMY IS BAD ENOUGH, t have companies trying to scam innocent people who possibly visit their site, and them being harassed by them with un-ordered books. totally disgusted
 16th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
Find out who the attorney General is in Iowa and send the complaints to him or her. They WILL talk to the a Attorney General!

Contact Us