logo

Posted:    Ella

Scam and cheating

Bottom Line Publications
bottomlinesecrets.com
I returned a book last July and have still not received my refund. They have given me excuses and abject apologies and promises but NO money. Now they will not answer my e-mails. Patricia Davis is the customer Care person and she sent me an e-mail stating that I would finally get my refund in December, but of course I didn't. now she doesn't answer my e-mails. This is a scam and judging from the number of complaints lodged against this company I am surprised they have not been closed down and prosecuted.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jan, 2010 by   scam patrol 0 Votes
what is amazing is right below your complaint is an ad for that very F'd up company. Don't you just love America!
 26th of Jan, 2010 by   SRMMM 0 Votes
thanks for the heads up...was wondering "if" they were paying for the return ship should i not like the book.
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   pat slate 0 Votes
I also received a package I never ordered. I did not open it. I am returning it unpened. Someone should report this company to the credit bureau..maybe me..I certainly am gonna look into it. Rotten company.
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   pat slate 0 Votes
This company should be put out of business or reported to a credit bureau. I received a package today, I did not open it cause I knew I hadn't ordered any book or books. It is going back today. That is ridiculous. tHE ECONOMY IS BAD ENOUGH, t have companies trying to scam innocent people who possibly visit their site, and them being harassed by them with un-ordered books. totally disgusted

Several Tips How to Avoid Internet Scams