logo

Dee Doyra

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bottom Line Personal Complaints & Reviews - Loss of original subscription to BLP when Bottom Line Retirement ceased publication

Bottom Line Personal Contacts & Informations

Bottom Line Personal

Posted: 2011-02-01 by    pbird

Boardroom Inc
I have had a subscription to Bottom Line Personal (BLP) since at least 2005. On Jan. 5, 2009 I made an online payment of $39.00 from my bank to extend that subscription through Feb. 2011. On Sept. 11, 2009 I made an online payment of $39.00 from my bank to RENEW my subscription to Bottom Line Retirement (BLR) through Nov. 2010 as described on the invoice. In Dec. 2009 Bottom Line Retirement ceased publication, proclaiming that the unused portion of that subscription would be transferred to Bottom line Personal. Since I had already paid for BLP through Feb. 2011, I had expected the subscription to be extended through Jan. 2012. I have received several "subscriber notices" that my TRIAL subscription to BLP was/did expire with the Feb. issue of BLP. On Oct. 30, 2010 I sent a letter to Martin Edelston, BLP Chairman, explaining the situation. At that time I requested a refund of $35.75 for the 11 issues of BLP that I did not receive. I did NOT receive any type of response to this letter. Today (Feb. 1, 2011) I received another letter from Mr. Edleston, letting me know that my BLP had expired and requesting that I renew my subscription. I have no intention of subscribing or renewing any of the Bottom Line products. (I had previously subscribed to BL Health & BL Tomorrow). I am only requesting a refund of my $35.75 and have no desire to receive any further products from Bottom Line or any other products from Boardroom Inc.
Comments United States Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Bottom Line Personal complaints