logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
2. (48 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money
3. (48 mins ago)
Unauthorized charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bottom Line Books, Des Moines, Iowa Complaints & Reviews - FREE BOTTOM LINE YEAR BOOK

Bottom Line Books Contacts & Informations

Bottom Line Books

Posted:    RON

FREE BOTTOM LINE YEAR BOOK

BOTTOM LINE BOOKS
po box 11014 50336-1014
Des Moines, Iowa
Phone: 800-678-5835
Received two (02) unsolicited yearbook 2008 with cover that said your FREE GIFT is enclosed. About 3 weeks later I received a Invoice for payment for the FREE GIFT. I received the books at two different times . They both have two different account numbers for the same book, name etc. I have written to them in the past and requested that they not send me any item without my first making the request Looks like they have now included me the list under two separate accounts. They did the you pay now or I'll get you think last time and I was able to get them to send me a return label to send the book back. They were very rude and I had to push to get the label. Looks like they have doubled me up this year. I am trying to get them to send me TWO LABELS to send the books back. This practice needs to be stopped. They are definitely trying to get you to buy by intimidation. Please let everyone know that they don't have to buy the unsolicited books.. They can call the 800 number and get them to send a label to return. I had a very hard time finding a number to call. It is not in the billing invoice notice. Hope someone out there can get the proper information to stop this practice.
Comments United States Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Mar, 2008 by   cromwell doran 0 Votes
Agree with your comments but was disappointed you did not tell us what the 800 number was so that we can get the return lables from them as the same thing happened to me. If possible, please share this number with us. Thanks, Cromwell
 19th of Mar, 2008 by   sonny 0 Votes
I called the 800 number that the first poster has provided in his heading - & talked to customer service & they where very understanding & will send an immediate return shipping label. Bottom Line's books & particularly their magazines are very informative but are also very expensive for someone on a limited income. I am going to suggest to my library that they sign up for the bottom line magazines.

Happy Easter

Sonny -- PS - Google - RON PAUL
 20th of Apr, 2008 by   Dan Bogdan 0 Votes
I will have to call "Bottom Line Books" Monday and ask them to send me a return shipping label.
Hopefuly everything is going to be ok, although...after I have read all the negative adds. about them, I am a bit concerned.

I will keep you up to date with regards to how they ("Bottom Line Books"- Customer Service) managed my case.
 7th of May, 2008 by   dianne welch 0 Votes
They are sending me the year book I did not order. Can I get the 800 no. to get a label to send it back. I can't afford the books and don't like them. I may have to call the attorney general of the state. He hates when they scam the elderly.
 3rd of Aug, 2008 by   DARWIN G. PICHETTO 0 Votes
IS THERE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST BOTTOM LINE.

IF NOT, HOW CAN I GET BOTTOM LINE TO RETURN MY MONEY!

THANKYOU
 18th of Jun, 2009 by   Vicki Gilley 0 Votes
I need a return shipping label to the Bottom Line Books
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   Sydney Wolf 0 Votes
Like many of you I ended up with unsolicited books that they wanted to bill me for. This is what I found, they are a portion of something called Boardroom Classics. The following is all of the #'s and fax #'s and addresses that I could find on these "people":

Phone Number FAX Number

Bottom Line's/WOMEN'S HEALTH
P.O. Box 422305
Palm Coast, FL 32142-2305 (800) 247-2736 (515) 456-3787
 3rd of Nov, 2009 by   W Clarke +1 Votes
This is a lousy company---read the fine print!!! When you return their 'pay later cards' you are also agreeing to "preview" future editions for thirty days and be billed if not returned in time. Problem is no phone numbers are provided for customer service and it is difficult to get a return label. Also they WILL bill you for that book as soon as they send it!!!
W Clarke
 16th of Feb, 2010 by   MICHAEL BOLTrON 0 Votes
CANCELLED THEM ON INTERNET. TRIED TO CANCEL FUTURE COPIES ON MEMO ON CHECK. THIS TIME I, IN NO WAY ASK FOR THE 2010 BOOK. IT WAS SENT AND LEFT ON MY PORCH. I DIDN'T HAVE THE OPTION TO REFUSE IT. STICKER ON BOX READ CARRIER: LEAVE IF NO RESPONSE. IT HAD NO INFORMATION ON HOW TO SEND IT BACK. THIS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES BEFORE. I GET STUCK FOR ER-TAPING, RE-LABELLING, AND TAKING IT TO BE SHIPPED BACK, AND PAYING TO SHIP IT BACK. THIS TIME THEY WILL HAVE TO SEND FOR IT OR COME GET IT. I WILL INFORM THEM OF THIS NOW THAT I READ ALL THE POST ON THIS SITE. SPECIAL THANKS TO W CLARKE

Creative College Financing