logo

Google
Unauthorized debit of game
4. (19 mins ago)
C & N Imaging Products
Returned products - now they want money
5. (1 hr 33 mins ago)
Magnavox
Shuts off for no reason

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Boston Note & Mortgage Complaints & Reviews - I definitely do not recommend this company if you want to get paid

Boston Note & Mortgage, LLC Contacts & Informations

Boston Note & Mortgage

Posted: 2012-06-05 by    Ermak

I definitely do not recommend this company if you want to get paid

Boston Note & Mortgage
I worked with Boston Note to close a Note deal in which I was to receive a finders fee. The deal closed on July 29, 2011. I have yet to receive my finders fee. I have called 12 times and e-mailed the company five times over a period of five months with no satisfaction. The only response I received is I will check into it from both Lance & Walter and never hear back. I called November 3, 2011, spoke with Walter, I explained to him that I would be contacting the BBB. I filed a complaint with the BBB the outcome, no response from Boston Note. You can check out the complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I called again today 12/15/2011 Lance denied knowing there was a problem even though I have an e-mail from him dated October 2011 stating he would look into it. As of this posting I have yet to be paid. If I can save one person from getting ripped off from this company, I feel my efforts will not have been in vain. I definitely do not recommend this company if you want to get paid!!!
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

While Homeowners Suffer, Foreclosure Mills Make Millions