Boston Note & Mortgage

Posted:

I definitely do not recommend this company if you want to get paid

4.3
Boston Note & Mortgage
I worked with Boston Note to close a Note deal in which I was to receive a finders fee. The deal closed on July 29, 2011. I have yet to receive my finders fee. I have called 12 times and e-mailed the company five times over a period of five months with no satisfaction. The only response I received is I will check into it from both Lance & Walter and never hear back. I called November 3, 2011, spoke with Walter, I explained to him that I would be contacting the BBB. I filed a complaint with the BBB the outcome, no response from Boston Note. You can check out the complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I called again today 12/15/2011 Lance denied knowing there was a problem even though I have an e-mail from him dated October 2011 stating he would look into it. As of this posting I have yet to be paid. If I can save one person from getting ripped off from this company, I feel my efforts will not have been in vain. I definitely do not recommend this company if you want to get paid!!!
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mortgage Companies

Comments

15th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
Horrible company to do business with. Attempted to complete a transaction with them, and did exactly what they asked and sent them all the information they requested. I had to call them several times a week to get any update on where we were in the process, and I was told we were well on our way and looking to close within the month. The company continued to drag their feet, and took over three months to do much of anything. Now, they tell me they aren't interested in proceeding with the deal and refused to offer up a genuine apology or take responsibility for the wasting my time and money.. I could have had several other options lined up, but their incompetence was clear. I encourage you to avoid this company at all costs.
 16th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
We did work with the customer above, however we did all that we could to try and buy his loan. We did not charge him a single dollar for any expenses although we ordered an appraisal, title work, credit reports, etc (and will not recover these costs). Unfortunately the borrowers credit rating dropped below a 500 score which is unacceptable to every note buyer in the country that we know of. We did apologize that we could not buy his loan and again still tried to make the transaction work even with all the negatives. We have purchased thousands of loans since 1991 and the vast majority of our customers are very happy.

Boston Note & Mortgage, LLC Logo Boston Note & Mortgage, LLC