logo

FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
5. (43 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Boston Note & Mortgage Complaints & Reviews - I definitely do not recommend this company if you want to get paid

Boston Note & Mortgage Contacts & Informations

Boston Note & Mortgage

Posted: 2012-06-05 by    Ermak

I definitely do not recommend this company if you want to get paid

Boston Note & Mortgage
I worked with Boston Note to close a Note deal in which I was to receive a finders fee. The deal closed on July 29, 2011. I have yet to receive my finders fee. I have called 12 times and e-mailed the company five times over a period of five months with no satisfaction. The only response I received is I will check into it from both Lance & Walter and never hear back. I called November 3, 2011, spoke with Walter, I explained to him that I would be contacting the BBB. I filed a complaint with the BBB the outcome, no response from Boston Note. You can check out the complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I called again today 12/15/2011 Lance denied knowing there was a problem even though I have an e-mail from him dated October 2011 stating he would look into it. As of this posting I have yet to be paid. If I can save one person from getting ripped off from this company, I feel my efforts will not have been in vain. I definitely do not recommend this company if you want to get paid!!!
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Bank Cards Scams 2