30th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
My husband as had a boost phone for over a year. I have had one for about 6 months. Acouple months age boost had put all of my husbands info on some guys account for states a way and told my husband it was his fault. in the end he bought a new sim card. Then on January 18th of 2010 he l0st service. his phone would work for seconds at a time and would be out for hours. We were on the phone every day for 10 days with customer service and ther problem as still not been fixed. We have been hung up on, yelled at, called liers and i have even been called bitch on several occations. I have spent up to 8 plus hours on the phone trying to get the no service issue fixed. They would ssy they put in a ticket but didn't and then when they did they would call his phone which didn't work instead of the call back number we had given them. And that number was a boost phone as well and the only problem it had is the web. (Which I have learned isn't real time internet.) We ended up buying another sim card and still have poor service. In a 27 hr period he will have on average of 2.53 hours of service. We have given up boost gave us a $5.00 credit for our troubles, but we only got $2.03. $2.97 of it walked a way.
I have tried to get addresses and or phone numbers to people higher in the company and the employees i talk to tell me i can't and hand up.
UPSET CUSTOMER:danimaehaynes@yahoo.com
 31st of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
I jusy bought my wife the exact same phone I have a boost clutch.
My phone has 4 bars and her brand new one has no service.
I might as well be dealing with an arab in the bad side of town instead of best buy.
 30th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have had no service for 2 days and can't even get ahold of anyone @ boostmobile online. You lose time you have paid for and don't get reimbursed.
 25th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I bought a boost mobile phone i did pay almost $300.00 in October . I’ts a Samsung Prevail Galaxy and i have no service sense January 1 (yes that is 24 days and counting) they blamed in some towers in the zone been fixed but i start calling a long time ago and they always tell me is going to be fixed in the next day or so but they never get fixed ! and they do not want to send me a replacement phone until the problem is fixed. at the mid time my costumers think i do not want to answer their calls and they are living nasty messages! THANKS BOOST FOR BEEN SO RELIABLE!
 8th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
We had Boost Mobile for about 4 months, and spent a great deal of money on our phones. All of the sudden, they had no service and we could not get a signal. We called them, and after going through numerous messages and sections we finally got a live person. They said it would be restored the following day. That day came and nothing, so we called them again. They then told us again the following day. This went on for 6 days. Finally we gave up and decided they are not worth fooling with. They lied so much about when the tower would get fixed, so we decided it is best to go to a different company. So now we are no longer with Boost Mobile, and by the way, all three of us, with Boost Mobile cells all had Androids and the same issue.
 15th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have had Boost for a few years. Today no one has service (my son, my sister, my friends). Since we can't call Boost, I have sent 4 messages to customer support on their web site. It is now after 10:00 pm and still have not received a response. When I can get enough money to buy phones for another service provider, I will change providers. We have went all day long with no phone (we woke up to no service). I am just livid.
 15th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
no service, again, this is the second time where I don't get service all night can't make or recive calls or get any text !

Contact Us