To cancel hotel reservation

Les clients ont accéss à la réserve de chambre sur le site de l'hotel, que fait le link avec secure-hotel-booking.com. Pour l'annulation, le link de l'hotel ne remet pas à celui de secure-hotel-booking.com. Avec mon avis, l'hotel a pris bonne note de l´annulation avant les 48 heures de la réserve. Par contre, j'ai pas trouvé le bon link d'annulation de la réserve avec le délais nécessaire. L´Hotel disait que c'était avec le site de réservation et, pourtant, je n'avais jamais pris en autre chemain que celui du site de l'hotel à l'internet. Il devrait être obrigatoire d'avoir le link d'annulation sur le site de l'hotel, car le chemain pour la réservation est chez l'hotel.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country Guadeloupe Complaint category Internet Services

31st of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have booked two Bedroom apartment at Nojoum Hotel apartment in Dubai from 24 th February 2013 to 1st March 2013 but found out that is a non smoking hotel. So I booked two room apartment at The Galleria Residence Hyatt Regency Dubai.for the same period of time. After booking was done I tried to cancel the Nojoum Hotel apartment but found it was missing in my all hotel booking summery.
Therefore please cancel my Booking at Nojoum Hotel apartments . My booking .com booking number for Nojoum is 623001354 and Pin is 1755 and please confirm the cancellation to my e mail address mahinda@finagle.lk

Mahinda Ranasinghe Sri Lanka.
 1st of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dear D. Mahinda Ranasinghe,

I have found your reservation and can see that my colleague has already cancelled it for you.
Please note for future reference that the quickest way to contact us is by phone.
We are available 24/7. For your local phone number, please check this link: http://bit.ly/QS7nEI

Thanks and kind regards,
Booking.com Team
 12th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
Looks cool, I never knew you could post about it, good to know thanks! You show very latest and important things. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog.Let us know about myself
 21st of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
In August 2016 I've booked a room with Booking.com for one night in Barcelona. I gave the hotel my credit card no without my CVM. Arrived there, this is not a hotel, is a room in an apartment in a block of flats. The room is small, two persons hardly fit inside, the bathroom is glued to the bed, the walls are thin and the noise from the other 5 (I think there were 5 or 7) rooms of the apartment can be heard easily. The room is far far away from what they showed on their Booking page. I said to the housekeeper I cannot sleep in such condition and that I cancel my booking due to the non adequate accommodation conditions. I cancel the booking online. Booking.com sends me a message on my Android app saying the cancellation was done free of charge. I check my account and notice the hotel took 155 E from my account for this improper room where I did not sleep. I contact Booking and they blame the hotel. But the hotel did not have my card details. Only booking had them and my data are not registered and not available automatically. So, aside the fact Booking gave my card details to this ''apartment company'' without my agreement, they promote this hotel which is totally lying about what they offer and Booking is telling me they take no responsibility for the hotels advertising on their site.
Booking sustains the fraudulent policy of this ''hotel''.

Booking.com is aware of all this and does nothing. They told me they are only an interface of the hotel and they do not respond for what the hotel is advertising on their site. BUT THEY CHARGE THE COMMISSIONS SO THAT THEY ARE SERVICES PROVIDERS AND THEY SHOULD ANSWER FOR THEIR DEEDS. Booking.com is an accomplice to this fraud.

Booking.com Logo Booking.com