logo

global24/7 international courrier ltd
they are asking me pay 300$
5. (16 mins ago)
Dallas BBQ
poor customer service and fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    VinesD

Health issues

Bodyplex Grayson
Grayson, Georgia
I was a member of the Bodyplex Grayson at Moon Rd and 20 for a couple of years, coming in the morning early enough not many people get in there before me. I began noticing issues with the cleaning services, like members blowing their nose with tissues they stuffed inside the cup holders and left when they were done and they stayed there for two weeks. Small pieces of paper on the floors that stayed there for weeks. Grayson Bodyplex does not vacuum every day, they don't clean the machines everyday and they really need to. I saw guys wearing tiny body shirts, working out with the weights, sweating like pigs, on the floors, on the benches, on the weights, everywhere they walked, it looked like it rained, and no one seemed to care, as I was disgusted. I did not want to lay down in someone else's DNA to work out. Maybe its just me, but that is revolting to me. When I complained at the front desk, they said he was in training and a regular at the gym. Was that suppose to make it all right for him to work out, drip his sweat all over the gym, up the stairs to the work out machines, all over the work out machines, back down the stairs, to the weight benches...This was one guy. There were many others too. All they had to do was wear clothes to catch there sweat and carry a large towel to wipe there brow. Instead, they shake their heads like a wet dog and splatter sweat five feet in all directions. I found myself trying to use my towel to wipe up his DNA and realized I was tying to use my towel for myself and could not because it was covered with his sweat. This was before 6AM in the morning daily, by closing, that gym would have to be steamed cleaned daily to clean it to my standards and they did not even vacuum weekly.

I think the Dept of Health needs to go in there a few times and all the other BodyPlex gyms also, unannounced and take some samples off the floor, the machines, the benches, and everyone except me would be surprised at what they find. If they don't clean Grayson, I doubt if they have different cleaning services at the other locations, they will all be about the same, filthy.
Comments United States Cleaning Services / Laundry
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Mar, 2010 by   DVines 0 Votes
I talked the manager there trying to cancel a membership, and all they want is more money, the customer doesn't exist, its all about the money there in Grayson, they said as long as I owed money, even if I had not used the gym in six months, I could not cancel my membership until my bill for services not used was brought current. I asked about a service I paid a year in advance for, a computer training service, and they would not cancel that either and put toward bringing my account down, money, Bodyplex Fitness Center, 2445 Moon Road, Grayson, GA 30017 is all about the money, and the customer be damned.
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by   VinesD 0 Votes
I tried to cancel my membership, and they told me I could not cancel at the gym, I had to cancel through corporate, then I sent letters to corporate and Bodyplex kept billing my card for another three months. I called and cancelled the credit card to stop the unauthorized billing and they started calling me 10 times a day wanting a new credit card, I asked them how to cancel and they said they could not cancel me over the phone. I stopped taking their calls. They are still billing months later, I faxed letters to corporate, the billing company, trying to cancel and no one at Bodyplex helps cancel, they only want more money, so I know where this guy is coming from, Gina.
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by   VinesD 0 Votes
I agree about the cleanliness issues, I have seen many guys at the gym perspiring all over the equipment, floor, stairs, tred mills, and they don't wear suitable clothing to catch the sweat or carry towels to clean up after themselves, Lynn
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   lkh2010 0 Votes
All of the BodyPlex fitness facilities are individually owned. The cleaning crew is up the owner and or management. You will find that some of the BodyPlex gyms have a towel service for this purpose. So no one has to sit on anyone elses sweat.

Swine Flu Vaccine Scam