logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
dermajuve
add says try it free only pay shipping
2. (10 mins ago)

Posted:    Kaliff00z

Warranty work is substandard

BMNY
bmny.net
Purchased a crystal bracelet from BMNY. The clasp broke and we mailed it to the company that does their warranty work, Kent's Trading.

The bracelet I sent to Kent's Trading was straight and the crystals were clear and bright. The bracelet they sent back was twisted and the crystals are cloudy. If it's not illegal to switch someone's jewelry, it should be. At any rate, I would avoid doing business with BMNY since they are contracting out to a shady company like Kent's Trading. My email to BMNYhas not been answered. When I posted a complaint on another consumer board, Kent's put a post up there that said my email to them was vulgar and ludicrous. That's not true. What I did say it they are thieves, which is true, and that they switched my jewelry, which is also true. Do yourself a favor and just get the work done locally. At least you'll still have your jewelry, which I don't.
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More BMNY complaints
BMNY - Fske Jewelry

Comments

10th of Mar, 2010 by   Kassy96632 0 Votes
yea and they are liers tooo my boyfriend won some necklaces and bracelets from them at the commisary and they said they were garunteed diamond yet there cheap "gnuine crystalized swarovski elements" so their just cheap crystal, plus the tennis bracelet they gave me already lost one of its crystals and i only had it one ay how shity is that...i wouldnt do business with them or ever buy anything from them if i were you...
 17th of Mar, 2010 by   jwlyisfun 0 Votes
In all fairness to all who complain instead of just posting a whine, have you ever just decide to call them and have it personally handled by a real person, it is possible a mistake occurred.
I have found a business that has the reputation of working in large brand name department store, has to be scrutinize and handle customer complaints professionally.

The one who assumed that they got the wrong one, just call them and use the phone I am sure they will work with you.

Now the one who got one from the military base did you get the warranty sheet from the guy who gave you the jewelry piece. I suggest that you call Kent's trading and tell them your situation. There was a time in the great United States that we used what was called a telephone. It is still a great from of communication and talking to a real person was the way to go . Try it. it can not hurt
 13th of Sep, 2011 by   Victor 0 Votes

22nd of Sep, 2011 by   Teacher73 0 Votes
Thank you to the poster on March 17th, 2010. You helped me put things in perspective. My bracelet also lost a crystal after wearing it for a year. I did a search for the company, but instead of going to their website, I clicked on "BMNY jewelry complaints". I was curious if others had had the same problem. The reality is that shit breaks all the time. Jewelry, hair dryers, pens, dishes, purses, etc. We have freedom of speech, which also gives us license to be ignorant. Instead of wasting my energy and complaining to a bunch of strangers, I picked up the phone. I DID call the number on my receipt (631-288-4725, for anyone who needs it). They have a lifetime warranty! Seriously, what comes with a lifetime warranty anymore? They honored it, and all I had to do was ask nicely.
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   justpeachy 0 Votes
I have no complaints. I love the Chrissy Tennis Bracelet. I have had to return it twice for various reasons but the lifetime warranty has been honored each time. Also, when I received my replacement bracelet the third time, I received a very nice surprise from them and it was absolutely FREE!!
 19th of Jun, 2012 by   Catch Fraud 0 Votes
BMNY is a Fraud, I bought a butterfly necklace on the internet on May 25, 2012 and now here it is almost a month with no jewelry and the phone number that you call about questions does not work nor do they answer your emails, here soon I'm going to report fraud from my bank about this company. I don't understand how they charge you for jewlery you paid and then they don't send, answer phone calls, yes answer phone calls are emails. Watch out for this Fraud Company.

Pyramid Saimira Scam Forgery