unauthorized charges

BMC Crossings
Storrs, Connecticut
I just received a charge for $37.48 from BMC Crossings even though i have never ever done business with them. Im not sure what to do if this keeps happening.
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful?

3rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also had unauthorized charges from them twice, it cause my checking account to be overdrawn.
 3rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Call your bank cancel your debit card get a new one and tell them you want a fraud block put on your account for this company.
 7th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
Same with me. They charged $60.00 unauthorised.
 21st of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also had unauthorized charges from the New York Times-I do not subscribe, Hydroxatone-I did not order, Argan-I did not order, Heel Stick-I did not order, Jupiter Jack-I did not order, BMC Childrens' Book Club-I have no children, Dermitage-I did not order, Vista Print-I did not order, whoever it is checked my credit score 3 times at a dollar a pop, and there were several bogus international transaction fees.
 17th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I recently found out also that $75.12 was withdrawn from my account by BMC*CROSSINGS which made my account overdrawn. And I've never ordered from any bookclubs up to this point.
 19th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
They took out $51.60 from my account. This account was cancelled.
 15th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
just happen to 43.00 taken form me, this must stop!!!

Contact Us