logo

Specialty Auto Network
Scam/Not Worth It
3. (5 mins ago)
Thrive Extreme Health
Seller didn't inform to cancel subscription
4. (7 mins ago)
Tara <tara@tara-medium.com>
psychics and the like?!
5. (11 mins ago)
spasalon.us
They work slowly and took more money from the customers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Quipper

Bad roof

Blues Brothers Roofing
bluesbrotherscc.com
Ike destroyed my roof. So Blues Brothers said they were fully lisenced (ccc 1327232). My roof is leaking bad and have left many messages, will not call me back. I had a roofing company come out and they said they put the roof on wrong! They put shingles down way to far from other shingles leaving a space to leak. They also did not put flashing and dripage over gutters. I am going to have to have redone!!
Comments United States Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jan, 2010 by   Diane Mcginty 0 Votes
Blues brothers did my roof after hurricane Ike. My roof leaked the first rain. Blues brothers will not answer their phone or return calls. I had to have southwest roofing replace alot of my roof. Blues Brothers did a horrible job! I paid $10, 000 to Blues brothers and had to pay $3700.00 to get repairs. Most of my roof still needs to be replaced, they put the shingles to far apart! Beware!!!
 8th of Apr, 2010 by   Soniya Patel 0 Votes
I find the above comments quite interesting considering I also have used Blues Brothers Roofing in South Florida twice and they have been unbelievably professional in the nature of their work. I own several buildings and they have done the commercial work for me on two occasions as well as a few residential jobs for associates of mine.

I will continue to refer Blues Brothers Roofing to others as they have done a great job for me. They are competitive in their prices and were a pleasure to work with which is hard to find these days.
 8th of Oct, 2011 by   track72 0 Votes