logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Bodyfitlean.com
They don’t communicate, no delivery and no idea how to reach them
2. (32 mins ago)
Scientific Medical Equipment House (SMEH)
Unfair treatment to employees
Everbuying.com
They will charge you $2 for tracking number if your order is under $40.00
5. (1 hr 38 mins ago)
caliber jobs search
no placement given till date and not refunding money taken

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Quipper

Bad roof

Blues Brothers Roofing
bluesbrotherscc.com
Ike destroyed my roof. So Blues Brothers said they were fully lisenced (ccc 1327232). My roof is leaking bad and have left many messages, will not call me back. I had a roofing company come out and they said they put the roof on wrong! They put shingles down way to far from other shingles leaving a space to leak. They also did not put flashing and dripage over gutters. I am going to have to have redone!!
Comments United States Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jan, 2010 by   Diane Mcginty 0 Votes
Blues brothers did my roof after hurricane Ike. My roof leaked the first rain. Blues brothers will not answer their phone or return calls. I had to have southwest roofing replace alot of my roof. Blues Brothers did a horrible job! I paid $10, 000 to Blues brothers and had to pay $3700.00 to get repairs. Most of my roof still needs to be replaced, they put the shingles to far apart! Beware!!!
 8th of Apr, 2010 by   Soniya Patel 0 Votes
I find the above comments quite interesting considering I also have used Blues Brothers Roofing in South Florida twice and they have been unbelievably professional in the nature of their work. I own several buildings and they have done the commercial work for me on two occasions as well as a few residential jobs for associates of mine.

I will continue to refer Blues Brothers Roofing to others as they have done a great job for me. They are competitive in their prices and were a pleasure to work with which is hard to find these days.
 8th of Oct, 2011 by   track72 0 Votes
 28th of Mar, 2015 by   Blues Rain 0 Votes
I was not going to post anything but the more I thought about the extra cost of redoing the drywall ceiling in my my house three times in the same spot where the roof leak was has made me think twice. Also the owner of the company did not think it was to big of a deal that when I emailed him the picture of the rotted wood he still had excuses. The picture posted of the rotted piece of wood was located within a one or two ft. of where Blues Brothers Roofing made their roof repair. They came out three times after I had already replaced the ceiling for water leak and again they did not stop the leak. This leak had been in the same place all the time. I had another company come out after the third time it started to leak again and they found it pretty quickly and actually said "look here is where the whole is! Its right through this rotted piece of wood". Since the new guys made there repair we have had some very bad rain storms and there is no leak anymore! I should also mention that Blues Brothers wanted to replace the entire roof and that I was given many reasons why this leak kept appearing and why they didn't fix it (old roof, needs a new roof etc...) but there is no reason that they did not find and replace this section of rotted out wood, I'll say it again it was in the same location on the roof as the leak.
 28th of Mar, 2015 by   Blues Rain 0 Votes
click on picture of Blues Rain to see picture of rotted wood.

5 Tips to Pick the Right Hospital