logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
2. (19 mins ago)
Reliance Protectron
Worst Security System with awful service.
3. (22 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-06-22 by    Christy and Bill

getting out of contract

Bluegreen
Tennessee
We were suckered into "purchasing" a weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN at Bass Pro Shops for 100.00 if we listened to a sales pitch one morning of our two day stay. First, the motel we stayed at was a dive in Pigeon Forge (guess that is so that their presentation and going thru their models look so much better)...then we spent not one, not two, but 4 plus hours listening to a sales pitch and ended up purchasing a 7000 point time...which we PAID IN FULL on that day to tune of over 10, 000.00. Then we were ushered into another office to sign more papers and be recorded. We immediately regretted the decision. We NEVER purchase things on impulse like this. We were under the impression that there was NO way that we could get out of this. We even paid part of our maintenance fees and then started getting bills, for maintenance. The fees far exceed what our points can even get us. There is NEVER anything available to use...and we were politely told by BlueGreen that we could sell our points and they gave us the name of a broker. That broker said our points were worthless unless we bought more. Yeah, right. So, Bluegreen ripped us off of over 10, 000.00 and now is threatening to turn us over to collection because we refuse to pay the maintenance (now over 1500.00) for something we have never even used nor want. I think they are a very slick operation of people that have attorney's that love to rip people off.
Comments United States Vacation Clubs
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jul, 2012 by   Lord Mankinholes -1 Votes
just a small point but the MF for 2012 came to $635 for your 7000 points so if they are over $1500 then you must owe 2 yrs MF which would be $1270 with the rest in lat fees because you have not paid.

Pay what you owe and do not put the burden of paying you MF onto happy owners

Take responsibility for your own actions DO NOT blame somebody else

Once you have paid your MF and your account is free then give your points away on eBay and since you only have a very small number of points you will also have to pay all the transfer cost . Transfer costs make it unrealistic to buy small point packages when you can get in excess of 30000 points for the same transfer cost

Do this and you will be free
 23rd of Mar, 2013 by   Sandy Rk +1 Votes
Samething happen to us misleading in every way!!! They are even nice enough to read our contract to us after 4 plus hours!!! Yes we found we were stupid because we bought this crap!!! They are rip offs !! I will just ruin my credit before I pay another dime!!! Please tell me how I'm hurting other owners!!! If there so happy with this company they won't mind at all!! I two find it funny how they told us there company's so awesome if we didn't want it they would buy it back!! Epic fail!!! They are a bunch of liars!!! Look on eBay people have tried selling there's for one penny!!! No one wants it!!! So please tell me how much you love this company again and buy my points!!! Oh don't forget the follow up where your stuff is only good if you buy more!!! They put no stop to it !!! We didn't buy into the next line of crap!!! Seriously if you want to get blue green you can buy it for a penny!! Some people are trying to give it away!!! So no need to tell me how great your blue green is show me the money and you can have it!!! But why buy when so many are giving it away!!!
 23rd of Mar, 2013 by   Sandy Rk +1 Votes
@ lord mankinholes people try giving it away you idiot!!! They can't lmao!!! Hey I could always get a job like yours and pretend to love something that is crap!!! There are even people who have been customers for years and complain about not getting a place!!! If only we knew what vacation we would like to take five years from now!!! Wait that's way to early to plan!!!
 30th of Mar, 2013 by   Robert McCurry 0 Votes
You would think that OUR GOVERNMENT would would have swindlers like this shut down.
They are a rip off from day one.
No different than Berny Madoff.
When you try to make a reservation, the time is not available. if you chenk the motels, they have rooms available in catagories... MONEY (which is first) then timeshare or BLUGREEN which by the way is HIGH RED so you dont have enough points...
People looking at this that is thinking about buying "DON'T DO IT"
 6th of Apr, 2013 by   K M Scott 0 Votes
EVERYONE! Write the President, your U.S. Congresspeople, and the Attorney General’s Office! LIFETIME CONTRACTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!

Sign the petition at

and post this to as many boards as you can!
 30th of Apr, 2013 by   lili green 0 Votes
sorry to hear that, too crazy, I think you should select one professional seller, wagpual is one of top led strip light, outdoor, airsoft, mask goods 0.01USD freeshipping.they are factory to customer www.wagpual.com, I ordered from there 3 years
 23rd of Jul, 2014 by   Dana Fryman 0 Votes
My maintenance fees keep getting higher every year. I can never get a booking and they don't answer your calls. What a rip-off. I will sign it over to anyone for a penny.

Sleeping Comcast Employee