logo

Levi Strauss
Inappropriate commercial
3. (17 mins ago)
Sears
Faulty mattress, terrible return policy!
4. (20 mins ago)

Posted:    Greg

Bad service

Bluefly
bluefly.com
BEWARE THAT BLUEFLY.COM WILL NOT CORRECT ANY ERROR(S) WITH AN ORDER ONCE IT BEGINS PROCESSING INCLUDING SHIPPING ADDRESS ERRORS.

Firstly, the order processed without a final review. Once this happened I noticed that the order is to be delivered to an old address where I do not live. I immediately called customer service to correct the problem but was told that the order cannot be changed due to security reasons and because this is their 'corporate' policy. This is not only frustrating but puzzling because this means that it is more secure for a package to be sent to an address that is not the same as the billing address.

In the end, they would not and did not help me in any way so now the package will be sent to an address that is half-way across the U.S and I have to get to it somehow or count it as a loss. I cannot believe that an online business such as Bluefly.com with the amount of experience they have has such an inane and non-service minded policy. Suffice to say, I will never shop at Bluefly.com again and I have been a member since 2002.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Bluefly complaints
Bluefly - Returns

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2009 by   lee_dan1985 0 Votes
So bad with blueflymobile's service, i ordered my item from 30.11.2009, as the information from bluefly, it just take from 5 to 10 working days to get the product but 22 days passed, nothing i have got!
im trying to contact with them but so difficult cos havet got any information about the mobile contact!
Pls if someone know the address or the phone number of bluefly mobile, provide me!
Thanks alot!
 2nd of Feb, 2010 by   grahamu 0 Votes
have been waiting so long the trip i have perchesed my camera for is over i'm back home and still waiting for delivery. sent email, all thay could say was { yes you have perchesed a camera from us } If looking to buy a camera dont buy hear!
 16th of Feb, 2010 by   WildWorld 0 Votes
I have also purchased a camera lens through blueflymobile, and after trying to communicate with them about a late delievery was spoken to very rudly through emails. I will never buy anything through them again.
 20th of Feb, 2010 by   Adam S R 0 Votes
Did any one of yous solved your problem with Blue Fly Mobil ?? or not yet?
i want to buy a Canon camera from them
 18th of Mar, 2010 by   chev197319 0 Votes
Just recieved my new camera from Blue Fly Mobile. I ordered a Panasonic DMC-TZ7 Australian model with Australian warranty but was shipped an Asian DMC-ZS3 with no local warranty at all. Don't buy from them you will not get what you order.
 6th of May, 2010 by   Shamwari 0 Votes
I recommend to anyone DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! They have my money and the fedex tracking shows INITIATED, but it never seems to be collected. I have asked them where my merchandise is and they keep giving me different tracking numbers but the item never gets collected. I have e mailed them endless times and they reply very rudly, with no dear sir or yours faithfully. Now they are just ignoring me. I tried phoning the number in Victoria in Melbourne and all you ever ever is an answering machine. I have also tried calling them through skype.

I feel they are a scam and now suspect I have just lost a LOT OF MONEY.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!!!
 20th of May, 2010 by   Garfield Jnr 0 Votes
DO NOT GET ANYTHING FROM BLUE FLY!! I ordered a mobile phone on birthday, 2 months later I am still waiting for my birthday present. I have called a number of times and all I get is the answering machine. I have e-mailled them a few times and the response I get is an automated generic response that really doesn't answer my query!! A big thumbs down to Bluefly!! Do not get anything from them, their service does not deliver.
 26th of May, 2010 by   diver2020 0 Votes
Hi all,
I just want to warn everybody here that BLUE FLY MOBILE is a dodgy-fake company.
They cheated me. I bought a $256 camera online on 3th May 2010 and they still did not send the product.
They don't respond to e-mails, they don't answer phones.
They sent me a FedEx tracking number, but but it is also FAKE!!!
I don't know what to do now.
Can anybody help me there?
 2nd of Jun, 2010 by   Nickweare 0 Votes
I bought a Canon eos 5dMK and 28-300 lens witha 8gb cf card from Bluefly mobile in Melboune.
Total around $6500. initial co tact was good, and camera and lens arrived within he specified 10 days. however CF card not there. Numerous emails no reply.. no Cf card, no refund, no explanation.. two weeks now and nothing. emails have auto reply saying will be answered within twenty four hours but not one has had a reply...
 14th of Jun, 2010 by   Byron Pritchard 0 Votes
Hi there,

I went against the reviews and decided to try this company out, they had the item i wanted for the price i wanted, so i went ahead with it.

I got emails the whole way through of what was going on, the item arrived one day after the 10 days specified, i was given a shipping number so i could track my item, everything has gone completely smoothly.

I would buy from them again, as i have had excellent service.
 15th of Jun, 2010 by   Nickweare 0 Votes
I don;'t suppose you managed to get a contact number did you?
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   trevhutch -1 Votes
I received this email this week. I'm hoping it's sincere as it's been a month since I placed my order.

"Hello Everyone,

Recently, we have had serious illness with in our family. This has caused us to have to step away from our office for a while. I would like to take the time to personally apologize for the delays and hope that you will bear with us that have been caused in our delivery process. We are in the process of working on the back log and plan to have it cleared up and all deliveries out the door by Thursday next week. And all other orders that are in the normal process are still shipping “on time”.

I hope that this will clear up any misunderstandings and hope that you can work with is as we work hard to clear up the back log. We are not ignoring you we are trying to get the backlog handled.

Kind Regards
Karl
Support"
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   Jieming 0 Votes
Re: trevhutch

Really? Last week, you said you will delivery my item on this Thursday, but the current status is still 'prepare for shippment'.
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   petebluefly 0 Votes
Just to clarify, the complaint listed is for blueflymobile and not bluefly.com. Bluefly.com is a US based online retailer of designer apparel and accessories.
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   Nickweare 0 Votes
Does this mean that I will get my $180 8Gb CF card that i paid for and haven't yet received??? please let me know Karl it's been 6 weeks
 21st of Jun, 2010 by   never_again007 0 Votes
I am still waiting on my canon lens and have been sending emails with no responses.

Not sure what to do now, give it a few more weeks and then who knows.
 21st of Jun, 2010 by   Jieming 0 Votes
I decide to take them to Court, if nothing can be received after this month. The suggestion was given by Australian fair trading affair. However, I do not know how to do this, and I am not familr with Australian Law system, can anyone give me some help?

My email: Jieming.han@hotmail.com
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   Blue Fly Mobile 0 Votes
We understand the witch hunt that is happening here and on a daily basis we have consistantly been e-mailing all customers with regards to there orders. While there obviously have been complaints that are justified. We have e-mailed Jieming.han@hotmail.com personally with regard to the situation twice now and offered rectify the problem.

We have not been giving excuses and have provided a phone number and additional e-mail address on our site. There is not much more we can do.

nickweare please don't hesitate to call us on our AU number we will handle the situation on the phone straight away +61 3 9016 0100
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   Jieming 0 Votes
Re: Blue Fly Mobile

Yes, you emailed me twice, but how many times that I emailed you? Your first email said, I will receive my item on last Friday, but nothing was received. In your second email, you said you will ship the item to me on last Thursday, but the current status of my item is still 'prepare for shippment', how can you explain the above problems?

Phone number? Yes, the number is correct, but nobody answer the call. I called you at 11:00 and 14:00 yesterday.

I do not need your explain, I need my item or refund!
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   Nickweare 0 Votes
Karl from BlueFly Mobile has called and promised to send my CF CARD Tomorrow.

Beware of Car Break Scams!

Latest Groups