logo

Blucigs.com

Posted: 2011-05-06 by    Brawn

Scam

Blucigs.com
The electronic cigarette. blucigs offer 2 atomizers, 2 batterys a home charger a usb charger a blu box which is a portable charger. i ordered this and recieved it. 2 days later the blu box doesnt work. so i send it back to get it exchanged. i send it delivery confirmation and they recieve it 2/8/10. i call them on 2/20/10 asking yeah you have had it like 12 days what is the status? they reply yes we received it and it has no status yet. ill report this to my supervisor and you should get an email within 24 hours. no email. i finally get it back on 3/2/10. and it still doesnt work. fine i want my money back. they tell me sorry your 30 days are up. we cant give you your money back. i inform them i have only had it for 4 actual days. the rest of the time was spent in shipping cause it was broken. they reply sorry your 30 days are up. we cant refund your money. i reply nice scam you have going here. selling broken items then not refunding money. nice scam.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BLUCIGS.COM UNLESS YOU WANNA JUST THROW MONEY AWAY!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of May, 2011 by   Zinedine 0 Votes
i have been smoking blucigs for about 1 year now and never had an issue
They will refund your Money if you are not happy with the purchase; they have a ONE YEAR warranty.
This product is not a scam, i can guarantee that much!
 14th of Jan, 2013 by   Michael N. Miles 0 Votes
I am going to be brief - bought it on Thursday, broke on Monday. One battery went out on Sunday( won't charge ), box stopped charging on Monday( won't charge itself or the cig battery ). If you don't believe me just buy one and you will be on this complaint page with me( sans money and highly dissatisfied ). Quite a ripoff. Whatever happened to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ( I guess the current White House Administration bankrupted it. Great job, proud to be an American( HA-HA ).
 30th of Jan, 2014 by   pwarner7 0 Votes
bought it right out of package won't charge, I am so aggravated and will tell anyone who will listen don't buy it, product sucks and got run around when trying to get whole thing sent back and returned same as sent . won't use them again that is for sure going back to fin or mystics had better luck there and I won't listen to other people either when it comes to my purchasing products.

Tax Tips: Phishing-Malware - February 2010