logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Thian boon jie design and contractor
Full of lies
2. (3 mins ago)
SapphireMembers.com
Bad experience
3. (3 mins ago)
forevermetals.com
Bad quality rings and slow delivery
4. (35 mins ago)
DO NOT purchase Pola products from Polanight.com or Happy Smiles

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bloomex Complaints & Reviews - Wow, horrendous...

Bloomex Contacts & Informations

Bloomex

Posted: 2011-10-05 by    dorancher2

Wow, horrendous...

Bloomex
I placed an order for a Super Deluxe Basket to send to my aunt after my uncle passed away. I paid extra money for next morning delivery as they would be at the funeral home after that time. My aunt had never mentioned anything so I questioned if she received it four days later..No of course she didn't receive it. SO I asked for confirmation from the customer service team. They said that it was attempted, left at the door but seeing my aunt didn't receive it they would send it again (despite their policy being they are not responsible for items that go missing that are left at the door - which makes me think it was never delivered at all!). So two days after that, they deliver the basket and more than half of the fruit was rotten..completely rotten and unedible. My aunt threw out what wasn't good. So apparently that was wrong as she was supposed to call them, pay $10 for them to come pick it up and replace it. Forgive me but when you pay $100 for a basket, it should be on time and it should be edible. Why should the recipient pay $10 to get a replacement of what was sent to them as a gift and should be good to begin with?? The company refuses to admit any wrongdoing, will not give me a refund but is willing to send another basket "free of charge", like they are doing me a favour. If I can have at least one other person not use this company, it would be great and that's all I ask for.
Since they ask for full name and order # - as if we would make up their horrible service, Cheryl Moore 924987. Also if you look at the Better Business Bureau, they are given a score of F for not responding to complaints, with over 200 active complaints against them right now. They do not care about their customers at all...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Oct, 2011 by   Acton Maine 0 Votes
I always use edible arrangements. i used them for all sorts of things, and never been disapointed.they even asked for my cell phone # so if the driver ran into a problem i could direct them what to do. and yes only once did a driver call as to what bldg in an office park.

Sunscreen Labels May Give False Sense of Safety