logo

Huge rip off

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Blair Rewards.com, Roscoe, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - unwanted chargesof 14.95 taken from my bank act.

Blair Rewards.com Contacts & Informations

Blair Rewards.com

Posted:    Shirley Wecker

unwanted chargesof 14.95 taken from my bank act.

Blair Rewards.com
Roscoe, Illinois
i used a blair credit card, to purchase items and now i get a charge of 14.95 taken from my bank acount every month, and i don't even buy from blair on a monthly basis. i want this to stop . i got nowhere trying to call, but i have canceled my cridit card, hoping to end this. i hate it when you cant trust a company with this long of a record.
Comments United States Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Feb, 2009 by   dan471 0 Votes
Yes I agree with that person about paying $14.95 a month and for what.. I don't buy that much from blair and to pay $14.95 a month for rewards I say no thanks. So please cancel my rewards membership now. Thank you for your time
 11th of Feb, 2009 by   ghostofamerica 0 Votes
Submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau;

15th of Feb, 2009 by   chris 0 Votes
I have been trying to figure out what this charge is!
I paid my bill in full only to find another $14.95 charged to the card.
I am cancelling and filing a BBB complaint, too!
 23rd of Feb, 2009 by   yw8048 0 Votes
I agree. I got the same charge and finally realized it was showing up for 2 months. Supposedly when you made a purchase at Blair you were offered a discount on future purchases by joining Blair Rewards. By clicking the box and inserting you email address you enrolled and the monthly charge is $14.95. I have called to cancel it and will see what happens.
yw8048
 25th of Feb, 2009 by   Mom of 5 0 Votes
Glad to see I am not the only one who fell victim to this "dupe" by Blair. We purchased from them one time and will NEVER make another purchase if this is how they treat customers. I have contacted them to cancel this so-called "membership" and thanks to others for their experiences and advice.
 27th of Feb, 2009 by   xin 0 Votes
yes. I don't know how and why this Blair charge 14.95 monthly. How to cancel it?
 28th of Feb, 2009 by   Martha E. Ludwig 0 Votes
I did not sign up for a Blair Rewards and I will not pay the $14.95. I have order several times from Blair and this is the first time this has happened.
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   caylon vanpelt 0 Votes
I would like for you at blair to put back the $14.95 that you took out of my account with out my ok
 26th of Apr, 2009 by   dcl 0 Votes
Me too . Has anyone gotten their money back? How did you do it?
 26th of Apr, 2009 by   TPL 0 Votes
And me also. I just sent an email requesting refund & cancellation. Let's see.

TPL
 5th of May, 2009 by   Rokkerz 0 Votes
We were also taken by this scam. It went on for 7 month sbefore we realized. We are filing a complaint with the BBB, and also with our state Attorney General's office. We will never buy from them again.
 27th of May, 2009 by   doudou 0 Votes
I want to cancel the membership for Blair Rewards too. Does anyone know their phone number? I did sign up three weeks ago, now I am still waiting for the program package. Don't know where to call to cancel this membership. Thanks.
 12th of Jun, 2009 by   indiecds 0 Votes
I just cancelled by calling the number on my cc statement. 888-287-7683

I too am now feeling like I never want to buy from this company again. I may have agreed to be a member of blair rewards but I never would have agreed IF the $14.95 monthly charge was made plain to me.

Bad business on Blair's part. Shame on them.
 18th of Jun, 2009 by   yennii 0 Votes
I've tried calling to that 888-287-7683 but they directed me to another number, telling that Blair reward has put their number on their billing statement or whatever by accident. They gave me this number to contact Blair: 888-821-5744. I gave an attempt at calling but all it ever does is giving me a busy tone ! i tried calling back to the first number, it gives me one ring then a busy tone ! this is such a scam ! i only bought a toaster from blair, i did not sign up for anything ! can someone please help me cancel? i have just noticed the 14.95 on my billing statement, and turns out to have been going on for 4 months ! please help.
 18th of Jun, 2009 by   yennii 0 Votes
I have finally reached the bottom of this ! I have tried calling different numbers to reach Blair Rewards and none of them has taken me anywhere.. until I called this numbeR: 1-888-595-9380
This is the number where they will CANCEL your membership with Blair Rewards and they will give you a FULL REFUND of your money into your bank account in 1-2 billing statement days. I gave it a try and I will report back if it worked. I suggest you all try this number. Never buy from Blair Rewards again !
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   LaFan42 0 Votes
YENNII Thank you for posting the number! I called and they are going to reverse the last two months charges. I have black marked all our Blair Catalogs and I will never purchase from them again! I have not seen the refund yet as I just got off the phone, but I have not doubt they will refund.

Shameful policy!
 21st of Jun, 2009 by   wxhunterfl 0 Votes
my emails wxhunterfl@gmail.com my wife got hammer by blair 14.95 and easysave which is one in the same. i emailed blair, person you want to talk to is becky miller ...no.1 encore manges the reward program and they are the thiefs and con artist when you clecked to be let know of special offer you cleck into 14.95 yes its not stated thats the con part so i email them with nasty nasty mail no threats told them chase was looking into them, comsumer affaires that i would send blogs al over the internet and i sent mail every hr on the hr. using differant email adress i have if you need more emails gmail mail will let you start as many as you want then when your done close them. they got so sick of my e mails the refunded all the 14.95, s about 100 plus dollar into my chase credit card and they said they would never bother me again so it worked hound them day and night with emails don, t use threats though every thing butand i told them i would not stop i, ll call my congressman etc. they don, t want trouble there get so sick of your mail because you kelt up with it thats how you do it and it works this is my 4th time doing it like this on other conartist i hope this helps wxhunterfl
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   yennii 0 Votes
i got my money back ! hope you did too, LaFan42 :)
 27th of Jun, 2009 by   Reddog 0 Votes
yeah, I just noticed this charge on my account!! I thas been going on for 6 months!! I am going to hound the hell outta them starting Monday morning to get these charges refunded!!! This is not something I knownly signed up for!!! I will never do business with them again!! Thank you all for the suggestions on how to get my money back!! Also good luck to all the others in my boat to!!! REDDOG
 17th of Jul, 2009 by   eyras 0 Votes
yennii Thank you! i just cancel my menbership and they are going to reverse the last two months charges.

Can a Bus Beat a Plane?