BLACKCRUSH.COM

Posted:

Shady Company

Blackcrush.com
This "company" is a complete scam. They look ligit on the surface, but I would avoid them. They offer a membership that is $9.95 per month with 3 months free, just "contact support and mention the code 3Free". Well, they charge your card $59.90, and when I tried to contact their "customer support" via online chat I waited 30 minutes to finally get a representative who didn't identify themself and wouldn't help me with the supposed discount. She even hung up on me (cut the chat session)! I tried to call their phone line and after listening to their canned muzak for 45 minutes, the line switched to the night recorded message. Frustrated, I called the billing service and told them I wanted to cancel the account. They told me that the account would end after my initial 3 month service ended. I told them no, I want to cancel the whole transaction. They refused and asked me if I read the contract- that everything was clearly spelled out. I told them that I considered their "contract" null and void because their advertising was deceptive, and their "contact customer service for 3Free Promotion" was non existant. They finally reversed the charges after I threatened to call Visa and decline the payment. What a compleate headache and waste of time. I have seen other reviews in doing some research that the majority of profiles there are fake. Bullshit. Don't waste your money or time!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful?
More BLACKCRUSH.COM Complaints & Reviews
BLACKCRUSH.COM - fraud / scam, [4]

Comments

8th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
well i agree with complaint about black crush. i found it to be a fake and a joke when every time i would log in and search profiles it would send me the same alert at the same time each day .stating that someone just viewed my profile. it would be the same person at the same time everyday, when i would click to i m them the person would be off line i canceled my membership right away and threaten to report them . so please don't waste your time the site is bogus..

Contact Us