BitComet.com

Posted:

Cannot access site

I have paid bitcomet £36.76 on Thursday 1 st march 2007 at 7.33 pm and received my password (r114barber) from noreply@marketbill.com I have not been able to access bitcomet! I don't seem to able contact any of the above.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

29th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
I payed for some download and I did not get anything.
 21st of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
BitComet.com - my account has been charged twice for the same transaction
 4th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
Like wise I have paid $67.77 and can get nothing from Adobe updater.
 17th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
My purchase for the membership was supposed to be $39. When I got the email it was a total of 88.78. What in the world!!!
 7th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
I paid my membership fee for the downloading of free music and when I try to download it tells me I have to purchase another software to get the correct speed to do the downloading. It tells you one thing and when you go to click on it tells you another. I want my membership to end and won't be held responsible for any bills that might occur. END MY MEMBERSHIP AS OF AUG.7, 2007!!!
 11th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
On Septemner 6, 2007, I subscribed to PDF for three years access for $72.68. I have since tried four times to cancel subscription and received no answer at all. Am very tired of this and want the subscription canceled immediately.

Please help me ! ! ! !
Thank you.
 2nd of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
I purchased an update for Adobe-Acrobat 8 on 13th August 2007,
I received my confirmation along with my username, password and order ID.

A total of £40.68p was taken from my account for :-
PDF-3Years access
Download accelerator
SpyErazer

Adobe Acrobat 6 is still being recognised by my computer and informs me that I need an update.

Mr F McPhillips
 13th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
In grand total I paid 65.00 can not access the site my credit had better be accounted for this is ridiculous!
 16th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
Does anyone have a way to get a hold of these people... what a scam...
 13th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
my bicomment clint stop dounloading in middle. why?
my email id is