logo

Harassment

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Biomolecular Proxene ES`, Manteno, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - False advertisement!

Biomolecular Proxene ES` Contacts & Informations

655 MULBERRY
Manteno, Illinois
Phone: 1-888-671-3038
www:ProxeneES.com
Misleading advertisement. Stated that free gift of a 79.00 field binocular, and two free reports valued at $29.95 each would be coming with product. The binoculars are basic, and the two reports were only a few sheets of paper. Nothing that could be considered a $60.00 value. I believe that misleading advertisement is against the law as well as unethical. The product itself may be a good product but get bad vibes when the truth is stretched as this was. I believe this gives company a bad name.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2008 by   Keith Lamb 0 Votes
This company is ALL about fraud! I ordered Proxene and paid for Proxene. A few days later the company called me and offered me a "Free Trial Sample" of two other products, and assured me I'd only be responsible for shipping & handling.

The sample products arrived roughly 10 days later, and within 2 weeks of their arrival my credit card was hit with FOUR (4) charges of $39.81 !!! When I call to complain, I was told "someone will investigate this and call you back tomorrow."

I never got the call, but I've called them THREE MORE TIMES and STILL NO REFUND! I've now had to close my credit card to prevent more fraudulant charges, and my bank is reversing the 4 unothorized charges to my card.

What a pain in the ass this has been and all because this company operates under the idea that they can screw you over once they get your credit card number.

Please, please, please DO NOT do business with this company!!!
 11th of Feb, 2008 by   Jack Cross 0 Votes
Not only are their ads misleading, they keep sending the product even when asked to quit. On the last shipment I could not find any contact info so I just marked the package "Refused, return to sender" and put it in the mail.
 7th of Mar, 2008 by   marcia marks 0 Votes
I got a advertisment in the mail. Free gifts etc. I went to order, put in my credit card information and when I clicked the submit the page came up wrong url. I hope I didn't give up my information to the company! I should have checked snopes 1st! Throw the ad in the garbage!
 29th of Apr, 2008 by   margaret 0 Votes
I just got my mail last night from this company you are telling me to not to order this product does it work .I take alot of herb. let me know befor I order it .
 7th of May, 2008 by   Joseph Lambert 0 Votes
I would like to know if anyone has reported using Proxene ES and what they thought about it. It really sounds too good to be true. Would appreciate an answer. My wife wants to know.
 25th of May, 2008 by   Lily 0 Votes
I have taken Proxene and will order again. I don't believe it does all it says it will do, but it does seem to make me fell better and have more enegy. The free gifts are useless.
 30th of May, 2008 by   Shirley 0 Votes
I ordered this product on-line on May 8, 2008. It is now May 30th, and I have yet to receive the product. I have sent the company 2 emails with no response, and the phone number they gave in the order confirmation does not work. Anyone oout there have a working number for Bio Molecular?
 3rd of Jul, 2008 by   Margaret 0 Votes
I ordered a bottle of the product just to try it and a month later received two bottles in the mail that had been autoshipped. Rather than return them, I decided to keep trying the product for another two months.

I have ordered numerous products from other companies and am always very careful not to check the autoship option, so I suspect the order page defaults to autoship.

I did call the company to tell them not to autoship any more of the product and that if they did I would refuse to pay for it. We'll see if they honor that request.

I also suggested to the young woman I spoke with that I suspect the order page defaults to autoship and she said it didn't, that I must have inadvertently checked that box. I highly doubt that happened.
 3rd of Jul, 2008 by   Margaret 0 Votes
I just checked the Proxene site and it indeed does default to autoship. So if you order the product, be sure to uncheck that box unless you want the product to keep coming.

I've decided that that is so smarmy and underhanded I'm going to ask my credit card company to take that charge off my credit card.
 3rd of Jul, 2008 by   George Benson 0 Votes
I received an offer in the mail this afternoon from proxene which claimed to cure everything wrong with me but ingrown toenails. I immediately smelled a rat when there was nothing indicating extensive double blind studies or content as to what proxene actually is. It alluded to substances deemed helpful by well known medical organizations hoping that people would be stupid enough to believe that those prestigious organizations were endorsing their product. Out of curiosity, I decided to research it on the internet and it turned out to be what I thought it is through comments I have just now read on this website; it's one sleazy company. The old adage still stands: If it sounds too good to be true...it is!
No, I did not order any!
 30th of Jul, 2008 by   Agnes 0 Votes
Instead of ordering my Proxene ES online, I called the company and put my order in through a company representative exactly the way I wanted the order to go. And it went perfectly. I got my two gifts and I am happy with them. The case the binoculars came in were not in the best shape but the binoculars itself was in perfect condition. I grew up with binoculars and the one I got was not expensive but neither was it a cheappie.

Unless you are familiar with how an online order page works for a particular, it is better to call in the order and put in the order exactly the way you want it.

You cannot tell an order page not to autoship if is defaulted to do that and you did not uncheck the box, but you can tell the representative you want to try the sample and if you like the product you will buy more and by the way, I do not want to be put on autoship. I may just want to buy the product as I want it. Companies are pretty good about abiding by your wishes.

As for the free report, it can be a one page minimum or how many pages the chooses to use so I was happy with my reports. Simple and to the point.

I got my prospect letter from the company, and read the information. It made sense to me so I called in my order and put my order in just the way I wanted. The representative confirmed with me as to my specifications and my order and free gifts came in just as I expected.

As for the results of the product, I felt it working within 10 minutes and I am still taking it. I have good results with it and I will continue to reorder it again and again. If you think something is too good to be true and you think it is a scam, don't buy it. If you think you would like to try it because it MAY address an issue or issues you have then try it.

Everyone is different so not everything will work for everybody. Just because this product did not work for you does not mean it is not working for someone out there.

And as for customer service, the order page will do what it is programmed to do. It does not have a brain to process what it is that you want. Call customer service and make sure they know exactly what you want. Do not assume what you want because they are not mind readers.

No- I do not work for the company. I have, however, been on the same side of the fence when it came to buying both online and working with a live company representative and through trial and error, I now what I want.

Have a great Day!
 5th of Aug, 2008 by   Dyanna White 0 Votes
I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS FOR 5 DAYS AND WILL NEVER BE WITHOUT IT AGAIN! I TAKE CARE OF MY 78 YR. OLD MOTHER AND I HAVE 12-15 HR. DAYS. GOING STRONG AND GETTING STRONGER! AS MUCH ENERGY AT 8 AT NITE AS 8 IN THE MORN. I COULD TELL A DIFFERENCT IN 2 HRS. AND IT CUTS THE APPETITE! NOT MUNCHING AS MUCH AS I DID AND NOT NEEDING TO TAKE A LOT OF OTHER SUPPLEMENTS. SORRY FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS STUFF, BUT EVERYONE'S BODY CHEMSITRY IS DIFFERENT. SOME THINGS THAT MAKE OTHERS SLEEP KEEPS ME AWAKE ALL NITE. WE ALL JUST DIFFERENT, FOLKS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE. MY MOM JUST STARTED TAKING THIS AND SHE IS SENSITIVE TO EVERYTHING...WILL BE BACK WITH RESULTS...
 6th of Aug, 2008 by   Denny 0 Votes
Been taking this crap for 3 months. The only thing I feel is being stupid enough to believe their bulls**t.
 8th of Aug, 2008 by   Ray 0 Votes
I ordered the product several months ago and got an envelope with those well, cheap binoculars but no bottle of the product, it probably got lost in the mail since the envelope was open, i called the company twice and a not so nice guy answered the phone and the reply was to take it with the post office, i called the post office and yet another raunchy person answered and told me they were not going to look into millions of pieces of mail for a lost bottle of pills, i had to pay the credit card and got the cheap binoculars to show for my money. don't know if the product is good or bad, lol
 20th of Aug, 2008 by   John R Otto 0 Votes
Mixed feelings about this. Wife and I take numerous supplements and proxeneES advertising SEEMS to replace what most of them do for less money. But we sure don't want to be tricked into using a product that's no good. So I'd like to hear from other users out there about their experience with proxene.
 21st of Aug, 2008 by   John R Otto 0 Votes
Further comment on proxenees: the sales letter mentions two "medical" sources that I could not find on the web. They are "World of Medicine Journal" and "The Physician's Clinical Journal of Internal Medicine" Neither may exist except in the mind of the sales letter writer or Bio-Molecular Solutions, Inc. Also, prospective customers for the product (Proxene ES) should check out the negative reports on Morinda Citrifolia and Proxeronine that you can find by searching "news proxeronine".
After that, If you're going to order anyway, good luck.
 29th of Sep, 2008 by   sherry 0 Votes
THIS PRODUCT'S ORDER PROCESS WAS FINE FOR ME. I RECEIVED MY FREE GIFTS AND OFFERS FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS WITH FEES AS STATED. THE NOTED BENIFITS WERE INCREASED ENERGY, MORE FREQUENT BOWEL MOVEMENTS, GROWTH OF HAIR, NAILS AND IMPROVED SKIN CONDITION.
ALTHO MANY OF MY CO-WORKERS HAVE BEEN GETTING ILL, I DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO USE MY SICK TIME AT WORK. I'VE BEEN USING THE PRODUCT FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS BEING OFFERED A MORE AFFORDABLE PRICE/OFFER.
 5th of Oct, 2008 by   Rosemary Donahue 0 Votes
I just received their ad in the mail and was interested enough to research it online. I am wondering if all of you bought the product by credit card? Did anyone give them their checking account over the phone for fast delivery?
 26th of Jan, 2009 by   sever tanta 0 Votes
i send back the produc and i do not heave the money back after 6 monts bad cooperation .
 19th of Feb, 2009 by   Sonja Scott 0 Votes
I was having problems with arthritis and I noticed one day I was not in pain any more. I have not been sick in a long time even though others are sick all around me. I was just going to reorder again and I do reccommend this to my friends.

Beware of Phishing Scam!