Bio Labs Skin Care LLC

Refuse Refund

Bio Labs Skin Care LLC
I ordered a "free trial" of their skin care product on 7/9/09. Only had to pay .99 shipping. Never rec'd the product and on 7/23/09 I got charged 87.13 for yet product I did not receive.

On 7/29/09 I called 877-545-2129 billing dept and was told that my account was being cancelled and in 3 business days I would receive an email from the Refunds Dept regarding processing my refund.

On 8/10/09 I called the same number and they told me that I never should have been told I'd get an email within three days. I WOULD be getting an email but they could not confirm how long it would take. I was not permitted to speak to a manager and said they didn't want to give me "false hope" as to when I would hear about my refund.

On 8/19/09 I called the same number, spoke with Michelle Parker ID A-278 and she told me that I cannot receive a refund until I receive the product first, get a return authorization number and send the product back!!! She gave me the RA number, said she was following up with the shipping department because they had my wrong address and I should get the product in 3-5 business days. THEN I could go through the process of getting a RA number to return the product and STILL wait for my refund!!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful?

15th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Bio Labs Skin Care LLC - Reimbursement for returned Products
Wendy Ayers
2380 Smooth Water Way S.
Phone: 904-859-2096

I received a trial sample of Acai Berry vitamins, I returned them for my refund of $87.13, which they said they would send immediately. The next month I was charged a second $87.13 because apparently the program was a monthly subscription. I have called multiple time and spoke with multiple people who say they will refund my bank account. I have actually had several tell me it was refunded, but my bank statements do not reflect that reimbursement. Finally I received a check in the mail for the amount of the first $87.13 which I promptly cashed. It however bounced and my bank charged me for the bounced check. I have followed up and the woman on the other line keeps saying they refunded me, but doesn't seem to understand that the check bounced...

Contact Us