logo
search

Bio Labs Skin Care LLC, Jacksonville, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Reimbursement for returned Products

Bio Labs Skin Care LLC Contacts & Informations

Bio Labs Skin Care LLC

Posted:

Reimbursement for returned Products

Wendy Ayers
2380 Smooth Water Way S.
Jacksonville, Florida
Phone: 904-859-2096
I received a trial sample of Acai Berry vitamins, I returned them for my refund of $87.13, which they said they would send immediately. The next month I was charged a second $87.13 because apparently the program was a monthly subscription. I have called multiple time and spoke with multiple people who say they will refund my bank account. I have actually had several tell me it was refunded, but my bank statements do not reflect that reimbursement. Finally I received a check in the mail for the amount of the first $87.13 which I promptly cashed. It however bounced and my bank charged me for the bounced check. I have followed up and the woman on the other line keeps saying they refunded me, but doesn't seem to understand that the check bounced...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Bio Labs Skin Care LLC complaints