logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
2. (21 mins ago)
Mbi - Probiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
3. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress
Kingsdown give up making mattresses!
4. (1 hr 5 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-04-07 by    ZAHID ULLAH

BILL

Pakistan
sngpl.com.pk
MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( 21252218900 ), MY NAME IS, Zahid ullah khan house no 142/Etehsil bazar bagh street bannu city,
I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND WANT TO PAY MY SUI GAS BILL IN TIME, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST one month
. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT...
Comments Pakistan Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of May, 2011 by   shafiqur Rahman Qureshi 0 Votes
consumer no 71203400008 installed at khan garh distt muzaff1airgarh consumer name ubaid ur rehman ...i am veterinary dispensar in vety hospital khan garh. sui gas meter is functional since several years and always paid bills regularly. for last three months i received huge amounted bill about 30000. i as astonished that meter is domestic. pl check and resolve the matter thanks in anticipation...
 7th of Jun, 2011 by   Khusboo +1 Votes
I am fully agree with people who complaint against SNGPL. I infact hate this department. A few days before they replaced my gas meter without any complaint from our side with new one without our permission either in written or verbal. Now they non-sense and currupt people of currupt department are not sending me gas bill. On asking they ask me to come their dirty office at I-9 and fill some form without whom it is not possible to get gas bill in coming month. I am also writing a complaint against them to the Human Right Cell of Supreme Court. I live in a private sector and 100% regularly depositing my bill every month. I pray to the God that be may give sever punishment to the currupt people of such currupt department. In such department corruption is at top and weaken our country economy day by day.
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   Matloob jan 0 Votes
My name is Muhammad Iqbal, My consumer No is 83767030006. with the name of Matloob Jan. Sir, I am trining to get my Duplicate Gas Bill down load from Net but reply that your consumer no is invaild & Forther More I have no receipt of my Gas Bill From The Company and Approuched the distributer (Name is Zaheer) But no respansed from the Distributer. Please instrect you distributer please please distibute the bill with honesty. I am Poor Man, And can not afford the extra billing in lieve of LP Surcharge.
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   Gulfraz 0 Votes
Consumer No. 26018040001 installed at Dhamtour Tehsil and District Abbottabad consumer name Gulfraz. My bill for the month of 10/2011 was shown that i will enter my CNIC No. through SNGPL Help line No. 1199 upto 31th December, 2011 otherwise my connection was dis-connected.
I have try to my best to dial help No.1199 but no response. I also enter my CNIC No. here which may please be corrected in my bill. (CNIC # 13101-0829194-9)
I have also suggest that if CNIC # of all consumer were required then it is better to put the responsibility to the Meter reader to obtain the CNIC # of each consumer from each house as most of consumers have not read the condition on the bills. I hope the better way will be adopted by the SNGPL
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   Gulfraz 0 Votes
I am fully agree with people who complaint against SNGPL.
 8th of Apr, 2012 by   sabir ali 0 Votes
sir my name is sabir ali, house no 1, ameen town opposite to punjab petrol pump, near awan chowk khanewal
my gas metter no is A3938695, and other is on my brother name A3938700 but i dont get any bill from last 1 year i complain lot of time in my khanewal and multan office but nothing… plz registered my meter no on my name and send the bill regurally. i will be very thankfull to your department.

Cash Machine Scam