Posted:

Money scam

Biggest Loser
I joined the Biggest loser club a month ago, and, without even sending me the biggest loser books I ordered, my account was terminated without warning or explanation. I wrote a complaint email asking why my account was terminated (I didn't cancel it, and it was paid up in full) but four days later still haven't heard back. I was really enjoying the meal plans, as I have never planned a meal in my life, outside of "where do you want to go to eat today?". I really want my BLC account back, how can I reach them if they don't answer their emails?
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

28th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to me, except luckily the charges on my credit card were reversed. I didn't notice until I tried to log on to BLC and was notified at that time that my account had been terminated. I wrote to the BLC asking why the termination and did receive an email back within 72 hours (as promised) saying there had been problems with my credit card, which is ridiculous. I had seen they had charged it right away. My husband thinks they realized that they would have to ship to Canada and this would cost them more money, and therefore, they manufactured the problem with the credit card. I don't have problems with my credit card at all. But I am just as happy, though, as I am not too pleased with their customer service. I do enjoy the books I bought at a book store in the US on my last trip. I use some of the recipes and all of the exercise program. It's just very odd behaviour on their part.
 26th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

Biggest Loser - No need for swearing at somebody
Biggest Loser

I LOVE the show however as a very strong Christian women i don't like at all the way Jillian talks to people on there. i do realize that she needs to get as much weight as possible off of these people but still you can get somebody to do something by just being firm there is NO nedd EVER for swearing at somebody. please do something before you lose a fan of the show.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I am a big fan of the show, or I should say that I was. I loved the heart in the show, honest people working their hearts out to change their lives. What happened to that? What's with keeping people on the show who don't want to be there and aren't showing they want to be there. What's with letting the strong manipulate and use the weak to their advantage, Everyone is missing out, You are cheating people out of a chance to change their lives, What happened to your motto about changing lives, this isn't supposed to be a reality, drama session, we'd watch a rigged episode of the Bachelorette if we wanted that. I expected more out of Biggest Looser.
 12th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes

Biggest Loser - Stay away
Biggest Loser

I just watched the biggest loser and was disgusted to find they haven't even got their facts right, they stated that champagne has less calories than dry white wine and red wine. WRONG here are just a couple of websites that prove them wrong.
 19th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
the biggest loser beef tips and gravy, what a joke, just rice and gravy, not even a beef tip the size of an pencil eraser. $6.99 at Publix store, Just another ripoff to the american people who will buy anything.

Contact Us