logo
search

Big Fish Games, New York Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized Charges - No Customer Service

Big Fish Games Contacts & Informations

Big Fish Games

Posted:

Unauthorized Charges - No Customer Service

Big Fish Games
New York
bigfishgames.com
They started billing my charge card for monthly membership shortly after I took advantage of an offer they sent me through the regular postal system. The offer was to purchase a single game using the discounted coupon code. I guess they felt this was a license to steal. I didn't pickup on the charges for 2 months. They have "the best customer service guaranteed, " according to their web page. You'll have a hard time finding anyway to contact them at all!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Big Fish Games prides ourselves in helping every customer individually so that we can present a suitable solution for any issue. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and will work hard to help every customer with any issue they may have when using our site or games.

We can be contacted directly at: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com
 21st of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
i have purchased prime suspect and when i try to play the puzzle's there are no batteries so you cant play the ones where you need a battery.

Kate Walsh
irishlassy60@yahoo.com

951 208-1963

i cant play the game Why?

Online Pharmacy Scams